Rebecca's cell phone records

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't post at first, not sure why? Although I have never claimed to be computer literate.

Respectfully quoted: "O/T Someone asked about what NR looked like. I believe there is a photo of her at this link (she is the person on the far right side). "
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No. That is not DS twin sister according to this site with same photo....

http://thesocialdiary.com/oscardelarenta1.html

Scroll down to DS photo, as previously posted, but that is not her twin sister in the photos as caption says..."Beautiful DY-G, President of one of the event's sponsors, La Jolla Spa, pictured here flanked by LK of La Jolla Spa and DS of Medici's, a girl's best friend manufacturer of Restylane"

I wonder if the mystery woman in black car driving into JS home is the twin.......
Thanks curious. The mystery woman in AZ is tall just like the photo of DS in the photo you linked. However, I can't confirm how tall either women are. lol

Did anyone catch Judge Jeanine's show today? She was supposed to have Rebecca's sister on.

Didn't see Fox tonight, but wondering if it was a re-run. It sounded familiar like I'd seen it already. Anyone know what show it was on? Judge Jeanine? Maybe?

Yes, Judge Jeanine was supposed to cover it today. I don't believe it was a re-run.

7/12/11
9:53 P.M. - Incoming text from RZ's sister
9:53 P.M. - Outgoing text to RZ's sister
10:41 P.M. - Incoming text from NR to RZ

7/13/11
12:50 A.M - A 2 minute outgoing call to RZ's own voice mail
3:00 A.M. - Approximate time of death
6:48 A.M. - AS finds RZ

Thanks SunnieRN - I've been searching through so many threads but still haven't found it.:banghead:

It's on the previous page for you
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148961"]The case for murder - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You may feel she felt harrassed, I feel they may have just been trying to question her to find out what happened. Who else do they have to question about the odd accident?

Without a doubt, I agree with you here. If something wasn't adding up involving a horrible accident that happened to my child, you bet I'd be asking some questions. I'm saying SHE may have felt harassed.

Yes, Judge Jeanine was supposed to cover it today. I don't believe it was a re-run.

Thanks, I have it on now. It is being shown again and it is a first run. Everyone should email her and ask to keep the coverage up.

At the time of the blackout here in San Diego last week, my texts were delayed for a few minutes --I was in my office building and texting my husband at home. But not a delay of hours...

Could your texts have been delayed due to the blackout?

Could your texts have been delayed due to the blackout?

That is what I thought...because I haven't experienced it before. I am verizon. The delay was only at the onset of the blackout. Later that evening, no problems, so I'm not sure...

So why didn't the supposed call from JS register as a missed call? As far as I can tell there is no physical evidence it was ever even made. No record on her cell phone log and whatever voice mail she might have listened to has been erased. Had police checked JS's phone to see that in fact he did make a call?

Friends, you just don't realize how much I would love to see one of dear Soulscape's charts for Rebecca.

How I miss the Astrology Board.

An excerpt from this great article written on hinky:

I have been visiting at length about this case with an expert in head and neck injuries as well as forensics.* While I have not gotten permission to name this person, I will share some statements made during those lengthy phone and email conversations.* The expert has reviewed both Max’s autopsy report and Rebecca’s.* This is what was shared with me concerning the allegation that somewhere around midnight on July 13th the Shacknais learned that Max was in grave condition and was going to die at any time.

It would have been immediately deduced that Max was in grave condition when he was taken to the hospital after his accident.

I have also spoken at length in person with a local medical doctor who has reviewed the autopsy and they have stated they cannot see how, within an hour (and they stated “definitely no more than 2 hours” ) of Max arriving at the emergency room, that the Shacknais were not informed that Max would not survive his injuries.* The first expert also gives supporting evidence of this, that I will share in a moment.

Don't know if it was posted before but here is the link
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/17/rebecca-zahau-case-the-voice-mail/

I hope the Zahau family will be successful in obtaining phone records of all those involved. I think they will tell the tale. The fact that Rebecca did not have a missed call is a huge red flag. My daughter was a district manager for AT&T, she said ALL cell phones tell you that your phone has a voice mail, text or a missed call. As she said to me, 'otherwise, if you had to turn your phone off for some reason, no one would be able to reach you. This way, they can leave you a message, just by calling or leaving a voice message, or text. One of the main differences between a landline or a cell and an advantage because it is a portable device.....' (I'll spare you the rest of my technology part of the lesson)

An excerpt from this great article written on hinky:

I have been visiting at length about this case with an expert in head and neck injuries as well as forensics.* While I have not gotten permission to name this person, I will share some statements made during those lengthy phone and email conversations.* The expert has reviewed both Max’s autopsy report and Rebecca’s.* This is what was shared with me concerning the allegation that somewhere around midnight on July 13th the Shacknais learned that Max was in grave condition and was going to die at any time.

It would have been immediately deduced that Max was in grave condition when he was taken to the hospital after his accident.

I have also spoken at length in person with a local medical doctor who has reviewed the autopsy and they have stated they cannot see how, within an hour (and they stated “definitely no more than 2 hours” ) of Max arriving at the emergency room, that the Shacknais were not informed that Max would not survive his injuries.* The first expert also gives supporting evidence of this, that I will share in a moment.

Don't know if it was posted before but here is the link
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/17/rebecca-zahau-case-the-voice-mail/

I also don't see anything in the autopsy report to support the idea that there were initial positive reports on Max's condition and that changed for the worse before the supposed message. And as far as I can tell, no physical evidence has been produced to indicate such a message ever existed to begin with. But LE thinks everybody was very truthful with them, so I guess they just took a word that there was a message and what it was about.

Nope, never heard of it. Any call to the phone would be logged. Have both Verizon and ATT. I have had messages delivered up to a week late, though.

Agree that cell phone technology can be glitchy on the end-user side. But I totally call B$ on the statement that LE could not get ALL the info needed about ANY and ALL calls, voicemails, and text mesages from the cell phone providers. I believe the details are there somewhere. Either LE didn't subpeona them, or they are not being totally forthcoming with the info. It may be HARD and TIME-CONSUMING to retrieve, but it has got to be there somewhere. I just don't buy that some cell phone data can just disappear if the right people were looking for it.

Agree that cell phone technology can be glitchy on the end-user side. But I totally call B$ on the statement that LE could not get ALL the info needed about ANY and ALL calls, voicemails, and text mesages from the cell phone providers. I believe the details are there somewhere. Either LE didn't subpeona them, or they are not being totally forthcoming with the info. It may be HARD and TIME-CONSUMING to retrieve, but it has got to be there somewhere. I just don't buy that some cell phone data can just disappear if the right people were looking for it.

LE proclaimed everybody was truthful with them so I presume they just believed whatever was told to them. Did they ever try to find out if there actually was a message?

Ok. This is what I find odd. Wasn't it stated hat js, as, and rz had dinner at around 8pm?
If you look at the phone log of rz, it says that she had an incoming call from her sister at 8:06 pm that lasted 27 minutes followed by another call with her sister for 3 minutes. Wonder if this was during this supposed dinner? A half hour conversation during dinner, really?

Also, there are a few outgoing calls made to js which look like just voicemails because they were only 1 min calls.....no calls from him to give updates? Seems like she was on the go all that day, that would probably be the only way he can get in touch with her....
It seems the only communication they had is this mysterious voicemail she received at 12:50, which no one thus far has any proof of other than the word of js.

Also, the text from the sister in law is just so strange. Especially with the fact that she leaves her dying nephew on his death bed? You would think she would want to be there for her sister, and for her nephew.

REBECCA ZAHAU - CELL PHONE LOG
JULY 12, 2011

4:50PM

Outgoing call to Jonah Shacknai's cell 1 minute
7:09PM
Incoming call from Coronado Bay Urgent Care

1 minute
7:34PM
Outgoing call to Jonah Shacknai's cell

1 minute
7:39PM
Incoming call from Adam Shacknai's cell

1 minute
8:06PM
Outgoing call to Mary Zahau-Loehner's cell

27 minutes
8:33PM
Incoming call from Mary Zahau-Loehner's cell

3 minutes
9:25PM
Outgoing call to Mary Zahau-Loehner's cell

1 minute
9:44PM
Incoming text from Mary Zahau-Loehner's cell

9:48PM
Outgoing text to Mary Zahau-Loehner's cell

9:48PM Outgoing text to Mary Zahau-Loehner's cell *
9:52PM

9:53PM

9:53PM
Outgoing text to Mary Zahau-Loehner's cell

10:41PM
Incoming text from Nina Romano's cell (ex sister-in-law)

JULY 13, 2011 * *
12:50AM
Outgoing call to Rebecca Zahau's own voicemail

*2 minutes

No, they were home from dinner by 8 pm. That's when AS says he saw RN last, around 8 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker