Related Issues and Food for Thought

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cases are not similar at all, but single points are points we were thinking of in case DM/MS. We want to know the motive and we are searching the reason, why police came to suspect DM/MS. Maybe there are some lyrics in the www, maybe about murder/car theft/bullets/burning a dead body (LB, TB) /suicide of a father and so on.

One of MWJ's songs features lyrics about a man being shot in the eye:

What still hasn’t been explained, however, is why Sir Robert Borden should have a big black eye and why Big Iisho has such an ongoing fascination with people being shot in the eye. For example, in this “creep *advertiser censored* ontario south toronto” recording circa 2007, he sings the lyrics are “shoot a man in his eye socket twice, he be quick to start jerking, twittering, twitching and moving.” This has been a disturbing obsession of Big Iisho’s for quite some time.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2014/11/matthew-ward-jackson-aka-big-iish-not-guilty-of-coke-trafficking-still-faces-millard-related-weapons-charges.html#comments

What is there to wonder about? I thought we did sleuth the person in question because his name turned up in MSM in regards to this case and we found no connection to the 3 murders other than perhaps supplying a weapon to Dellen Millard, for which he's been charged?

MOO

I think we disagreed on whether there was a connection or not. HTH.

I think we disagreed on whether there was a connection or not. HTH.

There are no facts in evidence that place MWJ at any of the murder scenes, he has not been named a suspect, nor been charged, and therefore it should not be insinuated that he may be involved in any capacity other than supplying a weapon to DM, for which he has been charged IMO.

There are no facts in evidence that place MWJ at any of the murder scenes, he has not been named a suspect, nor been charged, and therefore it should not be insinuated that he may be involved in any capacity other than supplying a weapon to DM, for which he has been charged IMO.

Abro (who has attended several of MWJ's court dates and who is privy to the reason that he was denied bail, as well as other information which cannot be shared due to the publication ban) previously stated here on WS that she believes that MWJ may be "key" to the whole story, which could be the reason some posters believe that he may be more involved than what has been reported.

JMO

Abro (who has attended several of MWJ's court dates and who is privy to the reason that he was denied bail, as well as other information which cannot be shared due to the publication ban) previously stated here on WS that she believes that MWJ may be "key" to the whole story, which could be the reason some posters believe that he may be more involved than what has been reported.

JMO

Key witness with information on what the weapon was intended to be used for or was used for is a strong possibility IMO. But unless or until he becomes a named suspect, or is charged with any of the murders, it should not be insinuated that he may be involved in any of them IMO.

MOO

MWJ, who has been thoroughly investigated by the task force put together for these murders, has not been charged with shooting anyone in the eye. Perhaps DM, who has been charged, was a fan of his music?

MOO

Maybe he paid for a very good alibi ! MOO

Like I said previously. He cant be sleuthed here, but I for one am on high alert in that regard. As for insinuations, there have been many when referring to WM and MB so I doubt anyones thoughts on MWJ will be too big a deal...it is just opinion after all. MOO

JMO
Even without ABro's opinion I find myself focusing there. I am glad ABro and I share similar thoughts in that department....

I believe the key is Dellen Millard and the gun. Three murders. One gun. JMO

Smich has a rap career? News to me. I thought he was friends with guys in the music business and appeared in at least one music video.

Smich has a rap career? News to me. I thought he was friends with guys in the music business and appeared in at least one music video.

I asked that question before when we were discussing the graffiti and it had been suggested that he was a "performer" and Say10 might just be his performance name. I've seen nothing other than that one opinion and no answer was forthcoming so I have to assume he was not a performer of any kind, let alone has a rap career. I believe he just likes to hang out in that crowd. Perhaps he helps to bring more customers in.

JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?274134-Related-Issues-and-Food-for-Thought&p=11802088#post11802088

MWJ, who has been thoroughly investigated by the task force put together for these murders, has not been charged with shooting anyone in the eye. Perhaps DM, who has been charged, was a fan of his music?

MOO

No rap music on DM's list of music likes.

Link please and TIA.

Sorry, I'm not comfortable posting links to personal Facebook pages. With all the previous discussions regarding his tastes in movies and music, I'm quite sure most already know his account.

Sorry, I'm not comfortable posting links to personal Facebook pages. With all the previous discussions regarding his tastes in movies and music, I'm quite sure most already know his account.

When was this music list created? Peoples' taste in music changes. My grandson use to love that garbage screamo. Thank heavens he grew out of it. TIA.

When was this music list created? Peoples' taste in music changes. My grandson use to love that garbage screamo. Thank heavens he grew out of it. TIA.

People either like rap or they don't in my opinion. It is not an acquired taste MOO

ABro wrote that post before attending any bail hearing and therefore it is just her opinion as a Websleuths poster and not an informed opinion from a media reporter who had inside information at the time. Her personal posts should not be used as MSM back up IMO. I was under the impression that it was an informed opinion, written in her blog after the bail hearing, based on the original post on the topic.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member