Related Issues and Food for Thought

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps if we knew what she was actually charged with doing as an accessory, we could figure out the answer to that, but just because we don't know doesn't mean it's not feasible, in my opinion. It could have been something as simple as feeding him, after all.

Feeding him? How does that relate to her charge of helping DM to escape? I am really, really, confused... Respectfully Juballee are you trying to humour us? MOO.

Three days after Tim Bosma disappeared, Christina Noudga was allegedly trying to help her boyfriend escape being arrested for murder.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...sed-bosma-killer-allegedly-helped-him-escape/

And again, if the police used the box as disinformation, they couldn't have been very interested in actually identifying the suspects. That makes no sense and totally defeats the purpose. That would be like adding a fake moustache to a wanted poster, it doesn't help find the wanted and would only add to the confusion. Plus, it just creates more opportunities for the defence at trial. I really can't see any way that purposely altering the description would have been beneficial to LE, personally.
<rsbm>

I think DM was already on their radar on May 9 as a result of the cell phone records, so prior to the tatt info being released the morning of May 10.

Excerpt from transcript of that May 10 presser:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...PTS-**No-Discussion**&p=10469411#post10469411
First, late yesterday afternoon, Mr. Bosma's cell phone was recovered in an industrial area of west Brantford.
Last night police conducted a ground search of this area. It was a very large area, however nothing further of Mr. Bosma's was found.

Second, police received information that Mr. Bosma's vehicle was seen at approximately 10:10 pm in the downtown area of the city of Brantford, on Monday May 6. Police do not know the route that Mr. Bosma's truck went through city of Brantford. As video evidence is an important investigative tool in any investigation, police are requesting the following from the businesses of the city of Brantford. Police are asking that individuals and businesses in the city of Brantford who have video surveillance, check that surveillance footage for Monday May 6 between the hours of 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm for any type of activity. This is an important piece of the investigation. This would have been a time when most of those businesses were closed.

Yesterday, investigators working on this case received the results of a production order for the cellular telephone of the man that contacted Mr. Bosma. From the cellular records and interviews police have found that these two same individuals that attended Mr. Bosma's house test drove a similar type of vehicle in the city of Toronto on May 5, in the middle of the day. The owner of this vehicle was not harmed.

Once they had the number of the burner phone from Tim's cell, all they had to do was cross check other numbers that the burner phone had called. This may have brought up DM's name

If they already knew it was DM when they released the tattoo information, why release it at all if it was going to be incorrect? They were either trying to find someone who had a tattoo matching that description or they were creating disinformation to try to trick the suspects, those are the only two options.

If they were trying to find the suspect from his description, why give out info that doesn't match the actual description, what would be the point of that? And if it was just disinformation to make the real suspects think that the police weren't that close to catching them, why release the info at all? Wouldn't it be far more effective to not release it at all if that were the case?

I'm not sure how TB's phone records could have brought up DM's name when the burner phone was registered under a fake name.

If they already knew it was DM when they released the tattoo information, why release it at all if it was going to be incorrect? They were either trying to find someone who had a tattoo matching that description or they were creating disinformation to try to trick the suspects, those are the only two options.

If they were trying to find the suspect from his description, why give out info that doesn't match the actual description, what would be the point of that? And if it was just disinformation to make the real suspects think that the police weren't that close to catching them, why release the info at all? Wouldn't it be far more effective to not release it at all if that were the case?

I'm not sure how TB's phone records could have brought up DM's name when the burner phone was registered under a fake name.

LE may have released the tattoo description with the box because that's exactly what their eyewitness gave them.

Since DM was already in custody when they released the tattoo info, they were obviously just trying to blow up his phone and get everyone that had a clue as to what was going on to call him, for the sake of the investigation.

Someone who knew DM had the tattoo but without the box would not call DM - but someone who knew that DM had a similar tattoo in the right location and that DM had recently been up to some hi-jinks would definitely call him to warn him that LE were on his trail. That would let LE know who DM's closest associates were.

The burner phone, when it called TB, could be triangulated to a given location (if it were the most basic flip phone) and if that location happened to be DM's house - well, bad news for him. If he used e.g., an old smartphone he had once used and a new "anonymously registered" SIM, well, really bad news - the location of the smartphone could be pinpointed even more precisely, and the hardware could be tied to DM through ancient sales records and the device serial number (IMEI).

Perhaps if we knew what she was actually charged with doing as an accessory, we could figure out the answer to that, but just because we don't know doesn't mean it's not feasible, in my opinion. It could have been something as simple as feeding him, after all.

Sorry :giggle: : She buttered him a sandwich for the escape and packed it up into Tupperware. When questioned by the police she denied having buttered him a sandwich for the flight and denied, that DM would ever flee. - I only imagine something ...

Interesting, thanks. If this is true then it is a shame that the system didn't catch DM soon enough to stop him from killing TB. If everything has been put into this system since 1999, there will be a record of all the evidence supplied when LB went missing, and we will know for sure whether or not the phone records were given to LE and what steps LE took to find her, exactly. Did they notice her electronic radio silence at the time, did they look into the ipad? The answers should all be in that system if it as described.

And speaking of which, the system can confirm my death everytime I go to the cottage, if my data trail is that important.

Well the thing is that things have to be put into the system – data must be imported or keyed in. It seems that LB’s case did not go into the system right away as LE did not seem to identify it as a missing persons case with a strong probability of foul play. Eventually LB would be in the system, and data would be entered for her.

They might take her health records, and import all of her appointments and prescription pickups. They might import all of her calls and SMS messages. All of her banking data…you get the picture. They would not be looking just at data around the time of her disappearance, but they might import a year or two of data in order to be able to see what her normal behavior and digital trail looked like, which could be compared with her trail after July 3. LE would be able to see when LB and DM first started calling and messaging each other a lot (when the relationship picked up steam) and follow that pattern through until her eventual disappearance, when DM was the most important person LB needed to get in contact with that day.

As for death by cottage, your trips would leave predictable patterns. Gas stops along the 400, debit transactions for ice and firewood, ferry tickets on the credit card, reappearance at work on Mondays…sure, your phone might not work were you are going but if you look at the big picture through big data, LE would be able to tell that you were going to a cottage by analyzing your purchases and patterns, for sure. The thing for LB is that all of her accounts went dead silent, permanently.

<rsbm>

So back to the point about 96% of our actions leaving a data trail behind us; say you're the kind of person who has everything in life, more than one person needs, and you know it, but you have a bunch of friends who don't. Do you begrudge your friends the things that you have, and ditch them for friends who can keep up with you financially, or do you not mind sharing what you have plenty of with them? If you have plenty of work, you can get them jobs, if you have plenty of vehicles you don't mind loaning them out, if you have a few properties you might not mind sharing them, and if you have more than one phone, you probably don't mind lending that out either, if you're not a materialistic person and you know that there is only so much you can actually use at one time. That could give someone a very easy opening to take advantage of your kindness in ways you could never imagine, in my opinion.

How about this as the long awaited and often requested frame up scenario, "Can I borrow your truck for a while? Oh, it's got your keys to everything else in that keychain, no problem, you can trust me. Can I borrow your spare smart phone, too? I dropped mine again. Hey, do you have a sharpie you're not using? I might want to graffiti a bathroom stall later." I added that bathroom stall in for dramatic flair.

I'm not saying that this is what I believe happened, but this is nothing if not a good example of why if the tattoo doesn't fit, maybe they should acquit.

All my opinion (and/or imagination) only.

Personally I think lending a person a phone is in the same league as lending them your underwear – just too personal. And I think it would show an incredibly close and trusting relationship, which could be evidence in of itself.

People don’t normally have a spare, activated phone with a current account that they have on hand to lend to people so they can pick up the entirely unpredictable bill. What if the lendee goes and buys $4,000 in bonuses in some online game? That’s the sort of irresponsibility you might expect from your twenty something friends – as trustworthy as toddlers with parental protections off.

If you had the means, why would you not get your friend their own phone and agree to pick up the bill? Even a parent will not say, I can’t get you a phone but you can use mine in emergencies. It’s just not practical to do this for so many reasons.

I guess where it comes to borrowing a set of keys, you would be relying on eyewitness accounts and DNA to differentiate who was in that truck or building.

I think that DM and MS’s big error is that they considered the only challenge to be not being identified, being anonymous, when they did this. Avoiding detection. In no way did they prepare for being investigated – the incinerator was out in the open and clues were all over DM’s (and family’s) properties. LE only had to crack DM and MS’s anonymity for the case to crack wide open.

(My Guess) .... it will be something along the lines of cleaning vehicle interiors , washing stained clothing , or constructing a fake alibi for DM regarding his activities May 6 . Something like that.

I think that DM and MS’s big error is that they considered the only challenge to be not being identified, being anonymous, when they did this. Avoiding detection. In no way did they prepare for being investigated – the incinerator was out in the open and clues were all over DM’s (and family’s) properties. LE only had to crack DM and MS’s anonymity for the case to crack wide open.

I think you nailed it

I think that if someone was trying to avoid detection they would at least wear a hood or cover their tattoos.

YaButt ... if you are going to kill the truck owner he will not be a very good witness will he ??

The first truck owner was only a witness to a test drive .... no laws were broken .... DM & MS had no reason to worry about him at that time .... they did not kill him , and they had not killed TB yet.

The fact that they did not disguise themselves makes it appear they planned all along to kill the truck owner(s)

(My Guess) ... DM & MS parked in one of those abandoned driveways close to the Bosma residence , then phoned Tim as they walked down his driveway ... that way he would come outside to meet them (instead of knocking on his door)

SB likely saw them thru the window , or TB opened his front door to tell his wife they were going for a quick test drive and would be right back .... and then the devil smiled at her (her words)

(My Guess) ... DM & MS parked in one of those abandoned driveways close to the Bosma residence , then phoned Tim as they walked down his driveway ... that way he would come outside to meet them (instead of knocking on his door)

SB likely saw them thru the window , or TB opened his front door to tell his wife they were going for a quick test drive and would be right back .... and then the devil smiled at her (her words)

Doomed either way: knock on the door, or use the doorbell, and leave DNA...

And the doorbell, which Sharlene just found in the basement on Monday, was never installed.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3841708-bosma-case-we-still-don-t-know-why-this-happened-/

oh boy, seems you would really have to lean on that doorbell to get it to work ;)

...anyway, or call from the driveway, and register your coordinates on the phone network system. <<You Are Here>>.

LE released the information of the tattoo to gather more tips from the public. Can you only imagine how many people associated with DM who came forward with tips? This would also allow LE to gain access to DM's associates to question them further about who DM was and what kind of person he was, was he running a chop shop, was it him who stole the HD motorcycle etc. amazing what information LE can gather from talking to people who knew DM. I would imagine all those on DM's no contact list have had an abundant amount of information to share with LE. That's one reason why they are on his no contact list.

The other reason LE put the tattoo information out to the public was because perhaps they could not locate DM. LE again was asking for the public's assistance, anyone who knew DM to assist in locating him.

Just some food for thought, it is quite possible DM used his own cell phone to make calls to other Dodge owners looking to sell their trucks prior to getting the bogus phone three month earlier. Maybe he was sincerely interested in purchasing one but then came up with the idea stealing one would be cheaper and he had already murdered two people and much liked the idea of murdering again. LE will have the records of his personal phone and we will have to wait and see if that was the case. ALL MOO.

Right from the horse's mouth :D
“Fate is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?” he said, adding that police found that Toronto man through calls on a disposable cellphone traced to Mr. Millard.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ird-suspect-in-bosma-killing/article12370401/

Maybe these videos will help you to decipher/understand or clarify some of your questions. At approximately 4:13 into the video SB said, "You are all aware I saw the two men who took my husband". There should be no doubt in anyone's mind SB did not get a good look at the perps. She identified them. If we get logical, I highly doubt SB would want to see innocent people persecuted for her husband's murder. She would want the real murderers caught and incarcerated. MOO.

[video=youtube;JEz2rXQ0GF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=30&v=JEz2rXQ0GF8[/video]

As LE were holding the press conference releasing the information about the tattoo, LE were tailing DM. I does not state that in the video but I'm sure we can all figure that out. MOO.

[video=youtube;-QQvNrsjgBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QQvNrsjgBk[/video]

As LE were holding the press conference releasing the information about the tattoo, LE were tailing DM. I does not state that in the video but I'm sure we can all figure that out. MOO.

That presser was around noon - this press release was published at 12:17 pm that day:

https://www.facebook.com/HamiltonPolice/posts/623618434333119:0

From DM's point of view that day:

The day police arrested Millard remains vivid in its retelling.

He woke up early to meet an accountant at his Waterloo Region-based aviation business, Millardair, an empire he inherited from his late father and grandfather.

Millard was fetching financial records for the company when two Hamilton police investigators arrived and started asking questions: His name. His acquaintances. Whether he knew about Bosma&#8217;s disappearance. And about the tattoo on his left wrist that reads &#8220;ambition.&#8221;

It was almost friendly, he recalls. A short while later, they thanked him and left.

Two hours later, while he was driving home, Millard says he was rear-ended as he idled at a red light.

When he got out of the car, he saw more than a dozen people &#8212; plain-clothed officers with protective vests &#8212; pointing guns at him.

&#8220;I was in shock. I can&#8217;t pinpoint the feelings,&#8221; he says. &#8220;It was another world.&#8221;

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-s...dellen-millard-says-he-didn-t-kill-tim-bosma/

So 2 hours after DM "woke up early", met his accountant, met LE, and drove back home to Etobicoke might be around noon (or even a bit earlier)...it seems they ran the presser after they knew they had DM in the bag.

At 11:30 the Detective says the cell phone production order shows who the cell phone was used to contact

.... then the detective says they have been contacting those people

.... maybe CN was one of those people and she denied knowing anything , thus the charge of helping DM avoid arrest

Excellent video Swedie , glad you brought it up again. Sometimes it is good to revisit it to notice things we missed the first time.

That video was released on May 10 and CN was charged with doing something on the day of May 9 so the timeline fits nicely

Regarding the Tattoo controversy .... I am sure some people are not going to like it but Dellen Himself confirmed it during his jailhouse interview.

The day police arrested Millard remains vivid in its retelling.
He woke up early to meet an accountant at his Waterloo Region-based aviation business, Millardair, an empire he inherited from his late father and grandfather.
Millard was fetching financial records for the company when two Hamilton police investigators arrived and started asking questions: His name. His acquaintances. Whether he knew about Bosma’s disappearance. And about the tattoo on his left wrist that reads “ambition.”
It was almost friendly, he recalls. A short while later, they thanked him and left.

Two hours later, while he was driving home, Millard says he was rear-ended as he idled at a red light.

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-s...dellen-millard-says-he-didn-t-kill-tim-bosma/

At 11:30 the Detective says the cell phone production order shows who the cell phone was used to contact

.... then the detective says they have been contacting those people

.... maybe CN was one of those people and she denied knowing anything , thus the charge of helping DM avoid arrest

Excellent video Swedie , glad you brought it up again. Sometimes it is good to revisit it to notice things we missed the first time.

That video was released on May 10 and CN was charged with doing something on the day of May 9 so the timeline fits nicely

You're welcome Arnie and so right, it does help to revisit old information.

IMO LE had solid evidence against DM regardless of the tattoo. They put the information of the tattoo out there for the public wanting to gather more tips. They already had DM in custody. More tips means more evidence to solidify their case against the preps. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15