Related Issues and Food for Thought

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regarding the Tattoo controversy .... I am sure some people are not going to like it but Dellen Himself confirmed it during his jailhouse interview.

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-s...dellen-millard-says-he-didn-t-kill-tim-bosma/

<modsnip>

Say I'm a guy, you're a guy and we've been buddies for a couple of years, how well would you know my tattoos? Well enough to copy them all out precisely? As precisely as a police database's remembers them after just meeting you once?

Regarding the Tattoo controversy .... I am sure some people are not going to like it but Dellen Himself confirmed it during his jailhouse interview.

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-s...dellen-millard-says-he-didn-t-kill-tim-bosma/

He woke up early to meet his accountant? Is this meeting verified by anyone or is this what Millard told police? WHy would he meet his accountant at the hangar after killing someone? I think he was there early for other reasons like getting rid of evidence. JMO

Maybe Millard gets marks on his skin when anything tight cuts off circulation. If he rolls up his sleeves this could leave marks on his arms and could look like lines on his arms around his tattoo. The marks would be red though. JMO

He woke up early to meet his accountant? Is this meeting verified by anyone or is this what Millard told police? WHy would he meet his accountant at the hangar after killing someone? I think he was there early for other reasons like getting rid of evidence. JMO

Sorry, I was reading into that and thought there might be someone there that he was meeting by appointment if he was making an effort to get up early to get there. After all AS said,

“I thought he was just a spoilt little brat who had his way all his life and didn’t appreciate what his father was doing for him,” said Mr. Sharif. “He was an impediment to the hangar operation” who didn’t meet his deadlines, almost never arrived at work before noon, and refused to clear his collection of cars, jeeps, hot rods, jet skis and personal airplanes from the business premises.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/m...-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

If you have a reputation as a crack-of-noon type of guy, why on earth would you get up early to fetch financial records for a company that isn't operating anymore? I thought he must have had an appointment with someone...

...or else he rushed there first thing to destroy financial records of the incinerator purchase ;)

Sorry, I was reading into that and thought there might be someone there that he was meeting by appointment if he was making an effort to get up early to get there. After all AS said,

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/m...-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

If you have a reputation as a crack-of-noon type of guy, why on earth would you get up early to fetch financial records for a company that isn't operating anymore? I thought he must have had an appointment with someone...

...or else he rushed there first thing to destroy financial records of the incinerator purchase ;)

I think he went there to destroy stuff for sure. JMO

In all honesty and if it's any comfort to most, I don't think we have anything to worry about. The charged will be found guilty because they are guilty. They are not wrongfully charged, no mistaken identity, there are no framers, etc. Certainly LE have plenty of evidence to prove it. Of course we know very little in the way of evidence, the information we do have is just a tip of the iceberg. I have a strong, positive belief the evidence the Crown has will amaze and stun people on how in depth this investigation went to uncover the three murder cases. No stone was left unturned. We have nothing to fear about the guilty being set free. Doubters will be doubters and that's ok. Everyone are entitled to their doubts, opinions and speculations.

The truth will prevail and there will be justice for Tim, Laura and Wayne. Keep the faith folks! :happydance: :great:

:cow:

Doomed either way: knock on the door, or use the doorbell, and leave DNA...

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3841708-bosma-case-we-still-don-t-know-why-this-happened-/

oh boy, seems you would really have to lean on that doorbell to get it to work ;)

...anyway, or call from the driveway, and register your coordinates on the phone network system. <<You Are Here>>.

Hmm I'm still leaning toward the speculation the perps showed up at the door, they may have stepped inside while Tim gathered his keys, cell phone, wallet. From information we've gotten so far, doesn't sound like they were too bright. Or my other speculation is SB joined Tim and the perps in the driveway while the truck was discussed before heading out.

People don't just show up for a test drive and not ask even a few questions before taking the vehicle out on a test drive. That would be very sketchy and rare for sure. Articles suggest the perps arrived approximately 9:20pm and left at 9:30pm. I imagine this is information SB provided to LE. IMO they were there for approximately 10 minutes. Regardless SB said she saw the perps and provide a description. :) MOO.

Feeding him? How does that relate to her charge of helping DM to escape? I am really, really, confused... Respectfully Juballee are you trying to humour us? MOO.

Three days after Tim Bosma disappeared, Christina Noudga was allegedly trying to help her boyfriend escape being arrested for murder.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...sed-bosma-killer-allegedly-helped-him-escape/

Criminal Code of Canada:

Accessory after the fact

23. (1) An accessory after the fact to an offence is one who, knowing that a person has been a party to the offence, receives, comforts or assists that person for the purpose of enabling that person to escape.

HTH

Perhaps if we knew what she was actually charged with doing as an accessory, we could figure out the answer to that, but just because we don't know doesn't mean it's not feasible, in my opinion. It could have been something as simple as feeding him, after all.

Well maybe in the 60's, 70's, 80's men were fed like invalids by their women, but in 2015, men feed themselves. I've seen them hold the spoon, in public!

Well the thing is that things have to be put into the system – data must be imported or keyed in. It seems that LB’s case did not go into the system right away as LE did not seem to identify it as a missing persons case with a strong probability of foul play. Eventually LB would be in the system, and data would be entered for her.

rsbm

But if information from a routine carding is entered, why wouldn't a missing person report be entered in it?

The database contains more than 16,000 cases and more than 200,000 names of “persons of interest” to police. These aren’t necessarily those with a criminal record, Coughlan said.

“It could be a first offence, it could be someone an officer has canvassed in the neighbourhood, someone you’ve interviewed at the time of an occurrence,” he said.

YaButt ... if you are going to kill the truck owner he will not be a very good witness will he ??

The first truck owner was only a witness to a test drive .... no laws were broken .... DM & MS had no reason to worry about him at that time .... they did not kill him , and they had not killed TB yet.

The fact that they did not disguise themselves makes it appear they planned all along to kill the truck owner(s)

Wasn't the first test drive in an industrial area in the daylight? Didn't LE say they thought he wasn't killed because of his size? Didn't SB say they both smiled at her when they left? How did they not expect to be seen or identified?

JMO

As LE were holding the press conference releasing the information about the tattoo, LE were tailing DM. I does not state that in the video but I'm sure we can all figure that out. MOO.

[video=youtube;-QQvNrsjgBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QQvNrsjgBk[/video]

Wrong. JMO

Maybe Millard gets marks on his skin when anything tight cuts off circulation. If he rolls up his sleeves this could leave marks on his arms and could look like lines on his arms around his tattoo. The marks would be red though. JMO

(modsnip) but how exactly would rolling your sleeves up leave a square mark on the wrist area of your arm in any colour?

JMO

Well maybe in the 60's, 70's, 80's men were fed like invalids by their women, but in 2015, men feed themselves. I've seen them hold the spoon, in public!

<modsnip> The fact remains, it could be something as simple as "receiving" or "comforting".

rsbm

But if information from a routine carding is entered, why wouldn't a missing person report be entered in it?

You're right, I think perhaps all the carding stuff goes in the ordinary "occurrences" database http://www.itbusiness.ca/news/toronto-police-struggle-to-salvage-ecops-project-2/6938 as would a non-suspicious missing persons case.

In the last 15 years, more and more police forces connected their databases (internally, externally, across Canada) http://www.itbusiness.ca/news/ontario-police-it-system-to-allow-database-exchange/8723

&#8220;In the past if I was an investigator investigating a case and thought there was a linkage to Halton, I would pick the phone up and call my counterpart there for him to check his database and have him fax me the information,&#8221; said Marlor.

While this is easy to do with bordering jurisdictions, it becomes another matter when dealing with out-of-province cases. Now, with the proper security measures such as ID, password and tokens, police agencies in Ontario can share information with those in Vancouver, for example.

&#8220;Regrettably, we have not been able to query each other&#8217;s systems,&#8221; said Marlor. &#8220;We&#8217;ve had a national (Canadian Police Information Centre) system that shows who&#8217;s wanted but it doesn&#8217;t allow us to check into each other&#8217;s databases.&#8221;

With the new system in place, not only will officers be able to search other databases, they also will have instantaneous updates on people who are put on probation. In the past, the probation office would send a paper to the local police department, which, in turn, would put that same information into the police computer systems.

&#8220;By making a linkage between the two systems, when probation and parole puts it into their system, it automatically links into ours,&#8221; said Marlor

These IT articles are from ten years ago.

PowerCase is more of an investigation tool that allows you to manage a large, but still select amount of data. The occurrences database would be much larger. Everything is connected these days. It just takes a pair of eyes to be there and see it.

What about receiving stolen property on their driveway? Accessory after the fact too? But his mother didn't know what the trailer contained? Therefore she doesn't get charged. Noudga did something more than comfort him IMO. His mother could have also fed him, comforted him etc, etc, and she wasn't charged with anything. She did help him sell off properties and buy his condo ASAP though. If someone isn't guilty of anything than how does a girlfriend get charged with accessory after the fact? She has to wear an ankle tracking bracelet until her trial. That's not about feeding or comforting him IMO.

Was Millard going to throw his own mother under the bus by having a murdered man's truck parked in her driveway? When was he planning on moving it? It had been there for a few days before someone finally called it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hell Yeah