Related Issues and Food for Thought

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
happy canada day!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!! ENJOY PEEPS :loveyou: :cheers::great::party::Happybirthday::partyguy::bdsurprise::bdscroll::confetti::bdsong::bdscroll::partyguy2::fireworks::canada:

http://www.tradekey.com/company/Millardair-1752537.html

We are Millardair based in mississauga , Canada. We are member of Tradekey.com since June, 2008. <modsnip>please do not hesitate to email me at ***** Thanks! - Eryn Gombos Thank you for taking the time to go through our business profile. If there are any question, inquiry or comments, please feel free to contact us.

Well let's see, DM took course in Culinary, make up and animation. <modsnip> Even flipping houses didn't produce profit. Perhaps because he was not intelligent and knowledgeable enough to do the work himself, having to hire people to do the work for him. Example being, many, many, years ago my father had no post secondary education but he could gut a house and do all the work himself from carpentry, plumbing, electrical, drywalling, everything. And amazing work he did. He was a perfectionist in his work which gained him a lot of credit.

&#8220;There were only a couple of teachers I found interesting.&#8221; Perhaps those couple teachers were the ones who catered to special needs "his gift"? Although DM took these courses, there is no indication as to whether he passed or flunked in them...hmm.

Throwing parties to make it a reality for his friends...more like he was buying friends, trying to gain popularity, win friendships. Notice how in some of DM's statements he tries to come across a some sort of hero? I see it as a way of DM trying to hide his narcissistic personality but that is JMO.

To an outsider, Millard lived a life of leisure. Raised as an only child by divorced parents, he dabbled in various careers but never committed himself to one.
He dropped out of Toronto French School before getting his high school diploma because &#8220;there were only a couple of teachers I found interesting.&#8221;
It was a correspondence course through a small, alternative school in Toronto called Subway Academy that landed Millard the diploma that his parents insisted he get.

&#8220;I threw some parties. I tried to make that a reality for my friends.&#8221;
His professional resumé depicts an incongruous collection of career aspirations.
He took college courses ranging from makeup artistry to culinary arts to animation, he says.
For a time he bought houses for renovating and flipping &#8212; a career path he says abandoned when he realized he was only breaking even.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

Just noticed that they cancelled the certificate of registration for the remaining aircraft that MA held, Apr 16, June 9 & 25. http://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur...n=|MILLARD|&tn=||&ln=||&fn=||&rfr2=RchHs.aspx

They really liquidated everything.

trivia: ... it would be interesting to know how many of Carl's DC3's and DC4's and spares ended up at Buffalo Airlines in Hay River NWT. Anyone ever watch ICE PILOTS on discovery channel ?

Buffalo Airways is the last company in the world still using the DC3 on a scheduled Passenger run , some of their aircraft took part in the Normandy Invasion in 1945 and are still flying , the DC3 is one of the best and most rugged aircraft ever built , perfect for hauling freight.

Buffalo owner Joe McBryan is a bit like a Carl Millard. Old School Salt of the earth guys who get things done. I have spent time in Hay River .... boy could I tell you some stories :)

Found one , more about it in a minute

millard dc4.JPG

Serial #27343 Douglas DC4 built in 1944 and assigned to The United States Air Force with Tail #44-9117

This was at the height of the 2nd World war and was most likely used in action and the Berlin Airlift

millard dc4 history.JPG

From 1947 to 1957 it was listed as Luxemburg Airtrader tail #N50055

Then went back to the United States as Seaboard & Western Airlines #N9756H

Then went to MillardAir as C-GQIC from 1990 to 1995

millard 1990 1995.JPG

Then went to Buffalo Airways and hauled freight until 2002 when it landed short of the runway , right wing damaged and leaking fuel caught fire , 2 people on board escaped without injuries.

Sad ending after 58 years of hauling freight and food to needy people.

buffalo crash.JPG buffalo crash 2.JPG buffalo crash 3.JPG

"ICE PILOTS" is somehow not unknown to me, maybe I have seen some parts of it.

Yes, a type like CM with a bureau such as a mini museum! Even 1 x been bankrupt as Carl. Same sort of selfmade man, it seems.

I wonder what DM will do over the next few decades if he is locked in jail but still has access to millions of dollars.

(I mean, after the non-inheritance from WM, lawyers fees and any suits from the victims are taken care of.)

I wonder if he will become an eco-activist and conservationist behind bars, and make a name for himself as the eco-conscious serial killer.

(He still has a chance to make his mother and her friends proud.)

I wonder if correctional Services will allow him to marry and multiply, if he becomes convicted of all three murders. He'd be the perfect husband: rich, but locked up in a cage where you can find him any time you need to locate him. There are a lot of women who would like a man like that.

I doubt he would do anything helpful for anyone or any cause. Besides buying trips and gifts for his already well-off friends and relatives, what else has he done that was charitable? Dish out free coke? JMO

Was LB well off when she was given a plane ride? Was that puppy well off when it was given a home? Was MS well off when he was given a place to stay?

Do those who happen to be well off not deserve kindness or gifts from their friends, just like 'normal' people? Where is the line between well off and normal, anyway?

Just curious.

I wonder what DM will do over the next few decades if he is locked in jail but still has access to millions of dollars.

(I mean, after the non-inheritance from WM, lawyers fees and any suits from the victims are taken care of.)

I wonder if he will become an eco-activist and conservationist behind bars, and make a name for himself as the eco-conscious serial killer.

I wonder if correctional Services will allow him to marry and multiply, if he becomes convicted of all three murders. He'd be the perfect husband: rich, but locked up in a cage where you can find him any time you need to locate him. There are a lot of women who would like a man like that.

bbm= Perhaps sponsor Greece a little bit?

“I spend time outside the cell in my head,” he says. “I re-enact movies in my head. It was Jurassic Park last night.”
And he devises business ideas.
At the moment, he’s onto an idea about which he’s gained some valuable real-life experience in jail: living in small quarters.
“I’ve been thinking about a project on submarine living spaces. I spend my time thinking, reading, doing things that are useful.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

Oh so we're believing LB now? Thanks. JMO

There are plenty of animals for adoption in Toronto. DM smuggled a puppy across two borders for the lulz. What else did he bring across the borders, I wonder? JMO

Was LB well off when she was given a plane ride? Was that puppy well off when it was given a home? Was MS well off when he was given a place to stay?

Do those who happen to be well off not deserve kindness or gifts from their friends, just like 'normal' people? Where is the line between well off and normal, anyway?

Just curious.

Some people like to work on a barter system. LB's trade off may have been sex and MS's trade off might have been drugs? The dog had no say in the matter kwim. The other friends abroad...maybe they gave DM a place to stay while visiting. MOO.

I personally think it's more thoughtful to give a stray puppy from Mexico a home and save it from a life of starvation, torture and early death, than to adopt a well-fed puppy in Toronto. Even if he didn't get the rabies certificate before he left. I also thought it was nice when the Olympians were bringing the stray dogs from Russia for adoption in the U.S. Maybe it's my habit of seeing the glass as half full rather than half empty.

JMO

Some people like to work on a barter system. LB's trade off may have been sex and MS's trade off might have been drugs? The dog had no say in the matter kwim. The other friends abroad...maybe they gave DM a place to stay while visiting. MOO.

I don't believe that they were sleeping together while LB was still seeing SL. From what I've read, it sounded like that part of their relationship only happened just recently before her disappearance. A lot of people just like to do nice things and/or favours for their friends when they can.

JMO

I don't believe that they were sleeping together while LB was still seeing SL. From what I've read, it sounded like that part of their relationship only happened just recently before her disappearance. A lot of people just like to do nice things and/or favours for their friends when they can.

JMO

Absolutely. It was nice for DM to do things for LB while he could, I mean, before he killed her and he wasn't able to do any nice things for her anymore because she was dead.

I am glad to hear DM squeezed in as much "niceness" as he could before he murdered LB.

Doesn't really make up for things, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978