Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From article:

"We are also told that at the time of Hailey Dunn's disappearance the land Desert Tanks owns was owned by a company called American Limestone.

American Limestone is said to have not kept their gates locked and often left them open. Because the area was gated, investigators are said to have never searched the area after Dunn's disappearance."

ETA Nurse beat me to it!

I too had that same thought, as well as some others....
Was this the original remains dumping site?
If so, according to the photo upthread, this appears to be a fairly well traveled area. With that thought in mind, were folks accustom to seeing trash bags in between tanks and just didn't bother to pick up the trash and just left it all this time for someone else to pick up until the point that the bag may have ripped open and it's contents spilled out, causing some alarm?

A million questions.....this is just 2.

I am not sure the tanks were there when she went missing. They might have just expanded their company into this area last nov.

IMOO, I see him and BD running for the border!
a Bonnie and Clyde team....JMOO

:seeya: I think this is a good possibility ...

They left Colorado City -- which was HINKY to begin with -- and Hailey wasn't even missing a year !

JMO ... but I do believe that Billie knows "something" ...

LE needs to keep an eye on these two ...

:praying: that there will be Justice for Hailey !

From article:

"We are also told that at the time of Hailey Dunn's disappearance the land Desert Tanks owns was owned by a company called American Limestone.

American Limestone is said to have not kept their gates locked and often left them open. Because the area was gated, investigators are said to have never searched the area after Dunn's disappearance."

ETA Nurse beat me to it!
Ok then this area is just south of where we have the marker on the google map. I zoomed in on an area that looked like it had large rectangular slabs of rock stored on it at the time the sat photo was taken.

I am not sure the tanks were there when she went missing. They might have just expanded their company into this area last nov.

I'm asking around among Big Spring people. The guy who owns Desert Tanks has a tank fabrication facility just north of the prison, on Airpark. (There's a little cul-de-sac. Used to be a command building back in the 70s.) Desert Tanks is apparently, more intended to be the outdoor tank showroom for the fabrication and painting businesses, so oil people can fly in, have a look, and fly out.

I'm asking around among Big Spring people. The guy who owns Desert Tanks has a tank fabrication facility just north of the prison, on Airpark. (There's a little cul-de-sac. Used to be a command building back in the 70s.) Desert Tanks is apparently, more intended to be the outdoor tank showroom for the fabrication and painting businesses, so oil people can fly in, have a look, and fly out.

I kept looking at that airport thinking it was a base. What was the name of it then? It wasn't Reese was it?

It's interesting about the fires (it was interesting back when it happened, as well) and the sometimes-unlocked gates.

Didn't the investigators contact the (former) company about the gate procedures?

Also, I'm wondering why this went undiscovered for so long (i.e., when was this person put there, how often did workers go to that location)?

Webb I believe

Yes! Now all that cement makes sense for just a little airport. LOL

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webb_Air_Force_Base"]Webb Air Force Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Did the company that Shawn worked for have business dealings with American Limestone?

As much as SA and BD was into 'different morbid' lifestyle (masks, chainsawing deers etc) IIRC
I would NOT be surprised if SA kept Hailey somewhere like this so he could go and peek at her.
Maybe that is why BD made them move out of the area.
Funny he was never caught.
I have read so many times like in Scott Peterson & the bay;that the murderer keeps an eye on the scene.
I never thought SA had any brains.........typical sociopath JMOO

It's interesting about the fires (it was interesting back when it happened, as well) and the sometimes-unlocked gates.

Didn't the investigators contact the (former) company about the gate procedures?

Also, I'm wondering why this went undiscovered for so long (i.e., when was this person put there, how often did workers go to that location)?

My gut feeling says she's not been there since day 1 or even day 10 / etc. I think she's been moved. It's right up SA's alley to play cat & mouse.

(Side note OT : Those following the Samantha Koening case, there have been POSSIBLE remains found. Maybe or may not be her, also found yesterday http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166213&page=16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345