Remains found in Big Spring

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not even just that. If it is Hailey and Hailey was moved from the house when Shawn went to work that morning it means that Billie lied about seeing Hailey that morning.Why would she do that?

Was also thinking that maybe Shawn asked Hailey to come with him, saying he needed to drop by his work and then would take her out somewhere fun. Maybe that's the reason there were no dog hits. I wonder if he took her to either his parents or grandma's house to do the dirty deed.

JMOO

A block does not seem possible...surely LE would have searched as close as possible to his mother's property without needing a warrant, wouldn't they have? Does anyone know for sure how far this really is from his mother's house? The closer the better, IMO...

It's on private property with a big fence and gate. They would have needed probable cause for a warrant, but I'm not sure why SA's cellphone records wouldn't have been enough.

BigSpringTXtanks.jpg

A block does not seem possible...surely LE would have searched as close as possible to his mother's property without needing a warrant, wouldn't they have? Does anyone know for sure how far this really is from his mother's house? The closer the better, IMO...

This makes me think that Hailey was transferred and left there on a visit to mom's later.
When the HEAT was gone and they were moved away.......
What losers..........

Pffft... I hope when they get SA for this that they can charge BD with something too. IMO, extremely poor excuse of a mother, and that's being lenient. Wonder how happy she is with ole' SA now... Any other excuses? Loser by definition bigtime. I am PRAYING le slaps her with something just as harsh as SA & puts 'em BOTH away for a really long time!

I can't remember Hailey's personal jewelry-- I recall she was doing the ear stretching thing, but did she wear bracelets or a school something or other? tia

It's on private property with a big fence and gate. They would have needed probable cause for a warrant, but I'm not sure why SA's cellphone records wouldn't have been enough.

BigSpringTXtanks.jpg

But did the owners refuse a search or were they never asked, I wonder...

I gave up. Sheesh. I will try and catch up on the thread.

I think if this is Hailey, she was right there all along...I don't think SA would have the nerve to move her, especially to put her that close to his mother's house.

Thinking of Hailey's father Clint and all the countless accusations that were leveled at him. Poor man. :(

earlier I heard 2 miles from her home, then I heard a mile . . . now it is a block away? OMG!

If Adkin's mom is still on Apache Dr., it is not a block. In fact, unless she lives at the deportation facility or Grandy's Dairy, it is not a block. Looks like it could be about a mile and a quarter to a mile and a half as the crow flies, and closer to two miles on roads.

Can we link to that on websleuths? at 11:30 am central time

I can't remember Hailey's personal jewelry-- I recall she was doing the ear stretching thing, but did she wear bracelets or a school something or other? tia

I don't remember anything other than the earrings but I do remember the red hoodie...I wonder if that, along with her hair color or the flip flops were found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dany998