Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------
Hi, does it have handles? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Prolly not, but I sure hope it is sealed with at least three layers of duct tape. The ugly gray kind too. Henckel basic.

Holly from the Boycott Casey Anthonys Future Earnings - No Money For Murder FB page (the one who uploaded the vid on youtube) will be on HLN Prime News tonight

Casey story now on HLN (Vinnie Politan).

Inside Edition will also have additional information about the video tomorrow.

Michael K from Dlisted.com has weighed in on FCA's video, and his description of her hairstyle had me gasping for air I was laughing so much! Also, which brain trust thought it would be a good idea to let her have a dog?

I was howling when I saw someone post in a comment somewhere about her Sally Jesse Raphael glasses :floorlaugh:

About 95% of the comments I have read posted on the various news and FB websites have been negative and against FCA. If she planned this, other than being "in the news" again, if she is looking for any postive reaction from the majority of the public, it AIN'T happening..

IMO, MOO< etc. :great:

Well the good part is that she probably won't make more than loose change on this video, if she makes anything at all. And her desire for attention will always be a double-edged sword.

Previous to her sentence of Gold Medal Olympic Liar of Orlando and Teflon Queen of Child Killers, she posed and aped for any camera that would point her waywith only her parents to give her feedback. We know she has no Edit Button, look at her mom.

But now, she cannot prance around looking for an audience with complete impunity. If she makes any money, the state will go after her; if she draws undue attention to herself she really can't claim fear of reprisal and may lose any court-ordered privacy. This time she has the vestiges of her dream team to kick her a new one or refuse to represent her going forward. We all know now that they read social media religiously (I just hope they print out a few of the choicer ones I've read here today about her appearance, which is the only think she's really interested in at all, and hand them to her so she can get a sense of the general reaction. I also hope a bunch of famous people twitter contemptuous comments about her so she knows she's a despised laughingstock by people she might care about - versus all of us stereotyped "blogger haters" - and not some up-and-coming future One Tree Hill star she might imagine herself to be.).

The only "positive" comments she seems to garner on these sites are from pervy dudes who think she is hot and want to do her and good luck with that, honey. When she is dumped back into the public gene pool she is very likely to attract someone who just might do the only thing that would ever really punish her - disfigure her face. She really doesn't care how infamous she is as long as people think she is "cute". I'd love to have her go through life like some Phantom of the Opera character. It's the only way she'd ever really be camera shy. Life in prison would only have made her feel important, albeit in a restricted universe, and would have given her ample opportunities to manipulate and grift. Being out in public and wanting to be invisible or being horrifically embarrassed about her appearance is the only real punishment someone that narcissistic can endure. She doesn't give a carp if she is the most infamous person in the world but I'll bet it would kill her to be the ugliest. Personally, I'd love to see her outside match her inside for once. Something tells me she'd keep her big mouth shut if she was scared to be stared at for being the monster she is and not just the vain and smug little opportunist she thinks she is.
Oh, Cecybeans...what a magnificent post!! One thing I learned is that regardless of how this video was obtained, if this is part of the therapeutic process, she's still her lying, sociopathic self. She's trying to put it out there (for whoever to see) that she is this shy, blessed, demure, pet-loving, human being????!!! Little miss "Ill be whoever you want me to be". Not buying it for one second. And if she has a good therapist, she/he wouldn't either (hope whoever's treating her is wearing garlic or whatever it takes to ward off this kind of evil 'cause trust me, this sociopath will suck the life force out of 'em!!)
And why the heck does she need glasses to videotape this for her therapist???
JMO

Casey was stupid enough to trust fellow inmates, I have no doubt she would be stupid enough to trust her admirers. What I have seen from the video, it seems as though she is flirting as best as she can. Putting her hand to her face, turning her head, stretching her neck out, etc...

I do believe she made it for her admirers. I do not for a minute think that it was made for any kind of therapy. You would think that her therapy would be dealing with the accidental death of her child... right? Not computers, cameras, and a dog.

It also makes me more aware of how dangerous this woman is. She is nothing but evil. That is why they cannot find anything psychologically wrong with her... she is just plain evil

The video that came out today was made in the same room shown above where Casey is wearing a blue blouse. Does anyone know when that pic was taken?

No, but I have that identical blouse. Bought it either at Penny's or Bealls Outlet. Now I bet I'll think of her every time I wear it. :maddening:

Mike Brooks, Ryan Smith, JVM and Beth Karas on Prime News now

I also think this video is a very well timed, EPIC FAIL. It sure as the sun shines did NOT change my mind or opinion of FCA. It served to solidify it.

I haven't posted much at all since the verdict. I guess you could say it left me speechless. It's just nice to see that nothing has changed regarding FCA, not one iota(I say nice because I knew it would not, could not). It's all about her, always was and always will be (in her unusual mind at least). I do fear for the dog, when he/she wears out their usefulness, I just shutter to think what will happen. Her behavior in this video reminded me very much of Jeffery Dahmer, extremely calm and seemingly very in control. But as we have seen with both of them, push the right button and they explode. We have just witnessed a Sociopath in action yet again. Can't fool me, FCA is as clear as ice, as that is what runs through her veins. Not one mention of her precious daughter, her parents or anyone she's hurt along the way. Nope, only her loneliness, her possessions, her life. No one can tell me that she is not a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies because in my mind, that is what she is. She feels nothing, she only feels for herself, no conscience, no remorse. What a huge mistake that jury made.

I think Casey Anthony has a lot in common with Jeffrey Dahmer when I think about it. I know the BRACE profile for Anthony had her correlating with Dahmer. Both of them are narcissistic and psychopathic. They are sensitive to rejection and abandonment.

She actually looks rather miserable ... trapped in a shoe box.

Casey Anthony is always stressed out and hates being stressed out and feels always trapped. She cannot handle stress besides being rejected. So much for the good life she pursues.

On a somewhat related topic about Casey Anthony.

The Handwriting Sensei
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=212793418798936&id=208027715916077

Someone also did an analysis on Lori Drew's (I did myself here) and Casey Anthony's handwriting. The person thinks Casey Anthony and Lori Drew are psychologically similar.
-Immature
-Secretive
-Emotionally Unstable/Mood Swings
-Gullible
-Do not feel important
-Problems with parental figures
-Maybe target of abuse

I don't think Anthony was a target of abuse, but had issues with parents not surprisingly. I think Drew maybe a target of abuse despite little information about her childhood history. Both are sensitive to stress and what people think about them. Anthony and Drew are sensitive to rejection by people. Both are perpetually miserable and are secretive in nature. We really don't know what is going on their mind.

I haven't been through the whole thread yet, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents. I believe this is Casey, but I don't believe anyone was meant to see this. If she knew people would be viewing this she would have primped more. Also, she appears to be sedated heavily or on some type of medication. Her words are so slow, compared to her normal fast talking. She is on some serious meds that's for sure.

Oh it's her, it's been confirmed. And I totally agree. Serious meds.

Beth Karas makes good point that if this video was shot on Oct. 13, like FCA says, that was only 5 days after her video deposition where she appeared in a disguise :waitasec:

no - I don't think for a second a therapist released it. It could be ICA herself....I just don't think when it was MADE it was for public consumption
maybe another patient hacked her **** or she sent it on to a supporter (who probably sends her $$ right and left) to prove she was who she said she is and thought there was no prob if it is released because she says nothing in it even remotely interesting to anyone. But the actual content of the vlog is very very similar to what is covered in a first assignment for people doing PTSD diaries....thats what I get caught on...what she is actually saying is part of a relatively standard therapeutic activity

Interesting, I can see that. The video does remind me of something someone might do as an assignment for therapeutic purposes. Plus, she does seem to be on anti-anxiety medications or some psychotropic drug that has "mellowed" her out and causing her to have lapses in her train of thought, jmo.

Well, it's been a while but appears she's not had any successful breakthrough, it's as always all about KC. jmo

I agree. I noticed that a pic of Casey on this page (where she is wearing a blue blouse) appears to be taken in the same room where her new video diary was made.

I was in the Dr. office waiting room when the TV played this. All she talked about was herself...me me me. No, how many times does she have to be reminded that it's still about Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3