Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us who do not have twitter or fb, please tell us what you see! Especially LA fb.
TIA

How does that work with RH in Kansas and no license, and KC in Florida with no license?! If it was someone in her inner circle, it wasn't RH. I think he's a poor fellow who got caught in the middle.

Perhaps Casey got her license back as there is no reason for her not to have one.

Has it been tweeted that RH has no driver's license?

There is always buses, trains and planes from Kansas or (snarky) follow the "yellow brick road". :)

I haven't read through the last 15 pages I missed, but you know what really burns my britches, besides the fact that she murdered her precious daughter,my family and I haven't been out to eat in over a year, and here she is eating at Olive Garden, getting different hair dos, sipping on Starbucks, surfing the web all day, getting her nails done. I guess the economy hasn't hit the KC money train like it has hit everyone else. I hope she gets food poisoning from all her fast food, and gets a flesh eating infection from her pedicures. Ughhhh.... Caylee even though it seems like the whole world has forgotten about you, we haven't.

Perhaps Casey got her license back as there is no reason for her not to have one.

There is always buses, trains and planes from Kansas or (snarky) follow the "yellow brick road". :)

BBM

AS tweeted earlier today that RH has no license until 2018 so she must have found something in his record regarding license being revoked.

BEM: If she did, it's not showing up yet.

BBM

AS tweeted earlier today that RH has no license until 2018 so she must have found something in his record regarding license being revoked.

Thank you, as I didn't see that tweet so I left it earlier as a question. IMO, having no license doesn't stop anyone from driving. :)

I havent checked, it was in august or so, at some point the fake (I assume, I cant know for sure) OCA deleted all posts, and I had already decided it was fake ("she" called the pontiac a sunbird, when it was a sunfire, real OCA would not have made that error IMO) and I never checked back.

I didn't see the posts that were deleted so it makes it hard to tell whether or not it's real. I was just saying that the screen shot AS posted was the same as what I found there. Judging by the Caylee things posted, I'd have to agree it's probably fake. I doubt she'd post those. I do hope her PO is checking this stuff out though because if it's not fake and there's any chance at all of KC breaking her terms, I'd love to see at least that much justice served.

She claimed to have had Grand Mal seizures, with one during the Jury selection. She would not be able to drive until she declares those to teh DMV, provides medical clearance if they ask for it, and abides by the State's time restrictions.

Thanks for keeping us updated on these. I don't twitter.

Chop-

I don't twitter either but can still view AS tweets and pics etc. Just twitter dot com and backslash the person's handle.

i AM LOST IF ANYONE CAN HELP TRYING TO FIND THESE TWITTER USERS AND DONT KNOW HOW

She claimed to have had Grand Mal seizures, with one during the Jury selection. She would not be able to drive until she declares those to teh DMV, provides medical clearance if they ask for it, and abides by the State's time restrictions.

I recall that during the trial, however, I so dismissed that based on how that all came about. :crazy:

I know, right? It does sound just like something KC would do doesn't it? I've always believed KC would be be the undoing of herself.

She probably doesn't believe people would really hate her if she could just tell her story, contrary to what he's likely told her is the problem with no $$$

If this is true. Wow just Wow
I think he would have to file something with the court...something to the effect that he no longer represents her...that is if his name has appeared on any recent filings. He could have withdrawn and we didn't know about it (??)

WESH posted Raw Videos, watching them there one sees that Ms. A, holey jeans and tank top galore, is simply trying on yet another personality. She has NO IDENTITY of her own. So, she simply morphs the behaviors, tones, mannerisms and personalities of the most recent people around her...no more New York accent, ala TL, no more AH mannerisms...it's all mellow yellow now. But, make no mistake, it is not an honest representation. It is yet another role with the same bad acting that brought us the "tears."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak