Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the letter and I'm totally confused.

She goes from: "He beat me!"

to "He has shown me very little other than kindness and generosity. Biggest blessings of my life, was a good man."

Read the letter and I'm totally confused.

She goes from: "He beat me!"

to "He has shown me very little other than kindness and generosity. Biggest blessings of my life, was a good man."

rose colored glasses... you will see that the lying conniving murderess was laying groundwork for version x.xx.x while she was stabbing and killing all those that loved Travis.

I believe this jury will see through it clearly without those glasses that are confusing.

Tanisha had made mention online that I was obsessed with Travis. Of session would not be an accurate way to term it. But it’s obsessed means that I cry every day since his death, then maybe there is some accuracy there is obsessed means that I couldn’t stay away, then there is a bit of truth in that. I could not say no to Travis. He would not let me an escape his influential grass. He called me at all hours of the night. The reason I was at his house so frequently was because he invited me over. Most of the time it was in the late evenings when the “coast was clear”. He would send me sweet text messages in the middle of the night, beckoning me to get out of bed and sneak over to his house. It was too hard to resist most times. If I didn’t respond to his solicitations, they would be followed by a heavy and relentless onslaught of the ultimate guilt trip. I know I should’ve been stronger, for his own spiritual well-being and mine. Naturally, I was flattered that he was so attracted to me and wanted to spend time with me. Usually, the feeling was quite mutual. But it became obvious, especially after our behavior continued even after he met Mimi, that neither of us was going to be strong enough as long as we live in such a convenient proximity. I’ve never regretted my decision to move back to CA.

So she took this 'booty call 'behavior on his part as he wanted to marry her? :giggle:

I think this is another out and out lie! She made this up just in case Travis had told someone about waking up in the middle of the night with her in his room. I am seriously doubting that he dated her at all after she moved to Mesa.

I sat on the floor next to him, petting Napoleon, looking around the room. The pollen I written back in February was still on his whiteboard: roses are red violets are blue, T-dogg the best, forget all the rest, Napoleon’s pretty great, too.” Anyway, when we realized we weren’t getting anywhere w/the pictures, we went back upstairs. I took pictures of him in the shower, but they were tasteful pictures. We were going for a sort of Calvin Klein advertisement kind of look.......

Can't believe she actually typed in that stupid poem. Wow, what a literary genius.

No mention of that so-called poem in this case so far. No PHOTO of it in the crime scene either. If you asked her I am sure she would say that she did not remember erasing it, but she must have when she was in her fog. Oh wait! She is still blaming the ninjas here so there is NO FOG!

I wonder if Juan will even put on a rebuttal case by the time he is done with Geffner. IMO he has debunked everything the defense has spent months to prove. There is nothing left to prove. Just a thought.

Since I'm guessing the letter came from the family, that's my bet too.
Hope, I go to BK's site to read her update daily from trial and to read comments from posters and to see BK live. But, there is no blog there. Some of you post about her blog but I cannot find it. Where do I look? Thanks.

Did they ever even go on a date? Like to the movies? A romantic dinner with another couple? Coffee and a walk in the park? Some of the activities he thought to do with Lisa or Deanna (I don't know what Mormons do for "dates", apologies)?

Seems like a couple with others in the beginning, but what with Travis running into other gals (horrors) that he knew and them speaking (horrors) to him, I am 100% positive, unless they were out of town, Jodi was perfectly fine staying in and having Travis all to herself.

rose colored glasses... you will see that the lying conniving murderess was laying groundwork for version x.xx.x while she was stabbing and killing all those that loved Travis.

I believe this jury will see through it clearly without those glasses that are confusing.

Will JM be able to get the whole letter in though?

No mention of that so-called poem in this case so far. No PHOTO of it in the crime scene either. If you asked her I am sure she would say that she did not remember erasing it, but she must have when she was in her fog. Oh wait! She is still blaming the ninjas here so there is NO FOG!

It probably was there but it's of no relevance so we don't see it in photos. She was just trying to prove that they were amicably sitting around in his office. Another lie? Every detail had a purpose. Wonder what that one was?

MOO

How much personal effects could she actually have had to warrant a UHaul rental truck to move back to Yreka? I figured all her possessions would fit in the backseat of the BMW.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Do we know for sure that Travis gave her the BMW, or did she just use it to go get the truck? She still had her car in June when she went for the rental. She could have been paying him back for the damage she did to the BMW and not the actual car. Is Jodi the only one who is saying he gave her the BMW? I don't think he did and after that text he sent to her, I doubt he did. jmo

Who leaked the letter? I think it had to be someone in Travis' family. No other source makes sense.

If so, it was their letter to do with as they chose. I'm hoping they saw the outpouring of rage and revulsion online , as well as the huge amount of support and compassion being directed their way.

Then decided to put the whole letter out there so everyone saw JA fully exposed as the especially cruel murderer and diabolical liar she is.

It was entered into evidence. Does that make it possible for the media to access it?

I had forgotten how transparently she had tried to co-opt Ryan Burns.

She slaughters TA, then drives immediately to Utah to grind Ryan Burns for an alibi.

Then, in 2009, thinking Ryan the continual and convenient patsy, she tries to win him over as a Defense witness yet again with this letter she sends from jail:

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/140465751/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll

Did you catch the part where she says "my lawyer called you a *advertiser censored* for the state"? That's real classy, Wilmott.

Do we know for sure that Travis gave her the BMW, or did she just use it to go get the truck? She still had her car in June when she went for the rental. She could have been paying him back for the damage she did to the BMW and not the actual car. Is Jodi the only one who is saying he gave her the BMW? I don't think he did and after that text he sent to her, I doubt he did. jmo

I've wondered about that and if there was potentially some element of extortion.

First, there's a way to sell or give someone a vehicle and it involves signing over the title (with a lien in this case, I'm sure).

Did he actually sign it over to her?

If not, it's not 'hers' -- with or without the lien.

But a good bet is that even when it was 'his' it was really just the bank's.

If he did sign it over, was it in response to her threat to circulate the phone sex recording among those he respected; e.g., the Hughes et al if he didn't?

Did you catch the part where she says "my lawyer called you a *advertiser censored* for the state"? That's real classy, Wilmott.

Not that I don't think JW capable of that and more, but the especially cruel murderer lying, blaming and hiding behind others is her M.O.

We would expect no less.

It was entered into evidence. Does that make it possible for the media to access it?

I can't imagine how JSS would exclude the letter, since it wasn't illegally obtained. OTOH, if ever something could be described as "fruit from a poisonous tree" JA's letter is it.

Ted Bundy wrote very similar things in letters as Jodi Arias jodobundy.jpg

I'll bet she fired once at TA and the gun didn't go off and this detail in the letter also reflects the reality.

If the gun jammed she would have to know how to clear it so it would be able to fire again. Our daughter is in an apartment in college. We got her a revolver for Christmas. Six for sure shots. No jamming possible as can happen with automatics

Judging from the comments, WSer's don't swallow that TA was begging and begging JA to marry him.

But she just couldn't.

She is smarter than Einstein, a gifted artist, a talented writer and editor, a remarkable friend, blah, blah, blah.

She couldn't possibly marry that boy, as there was just something 'off' with him.

JA sees herself as the standard.

How could anyone else possibly measure up?

Look at what she can do in 62 seconds (or less) with only a camera, one knife, one gun, and one bullet.

Her victim was larger, heavier, and much stronger than she.

If her supporters want to adore and worship her, they need to get in line -- behind JA herself.

In response to Dmacky's post - hmmmm 18 irises/18 page letter. Prolly nothing but coincidence but maybe not. Thoughts?

She spent 18 days on the stand. Maybe DP will come down on the 18th?:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member