Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that, MeeBee, including AZL's statement re copyright. And of course I'm aware of what was revealed in the guilt phase - that there were no issues then. I don't recall, however, that any actual questions (other than the "root cause" one) were read/revealed in the guilt phase - only the resulting scores and scales and so on.

I also seem to have missed, in this phase, any tweets or whatever saying that Willmott was accusing DeMarte of violating copyright by handing the test over. And if I had I'd be confused. It would make sense if it was a blank one, but not in regards to a completed one being disclosed to the other party within a criminal trial. So that doesn't make sense to me.

I also don't remember Demarte being accused of copyright violation in the guilt phase. The laughable part that I recall was Willmott trying to make it seem like a bad thing that Demarte wasn't using the very latest version of the test, released six months or so before.

All of which I'm well aware may be errors and shortcomings on my part. Feel free to set me straight, though of course I'll be digging deeper myself. As things stand, it seems to me that the issue is protecting the integrity of the test, by not revealing the questions, and regarding copyright violations, JSS did say very clearly that it wasn't her job to babysit the media in that regard - they could do what they liked.

Actual questions were read and placed on screen if iirc. Court chatter posted screen shots of what she had from the guilt phase the other day. There was not a problem at the time, it seems. I've just never heard of it being an issue before. If the media were selling the test for money or using it to diagnose patients, maybe. They don't usually even print these things or even transcribe. Just summarize. The jury needs to see the test.

Willmott did question on copyright back then. I remember the board laughing about it because it was so silly and such a non-important thing to focus on. I know I'm not misremembering. Just watch her cross examination. I can try and find a transcript of the cross in the mean time.

It also did happen that they were criticizing Demarte for violating copyright the other day. It was both Nurmi and Willmott.

@WildAboutTrial: Nurmi objects & criticizes Dr.DeMarte for providing copyrighted material. Juan rebuts that he received the test from Dr. Samuels. #jodiarias

@WildAboutTrial: Willmott stands up to continue to criticize Dr. DeMarte. #jodiarias

image.jpg

Summer...in our neck of the woods Becky I think our summer consists of 3 days of sun, without rain or wind. These 3 days can appear anywhere from June- August.

As much as I miss my beloved Ontario, I do not miss the three days of summer (which always seemed to fall not on Sat or Sun...)

Thanks to everyone for the updates! Following along usually late at night when DH is sleeping. That letter........pure EVIL!

Agreed: it's too bad some writers feel they have to plagiarize (or make up "poor me" stories) in order to get an audience. EggTree is a brilliant and creative writer. Shame on the RMBD for taking advantage of someone else's talent.

We've been talking about violating copyrights on this forum (well, Geff brought it up); plagiarism (theft of another's work or ideas) is an example of that kind of intellectual violation. When the work is creative and original, the theft can seem like a personal violation.

Ugh, this isn't the best post to jump from but it kind of helps to illustrate, beyond the obvious, what was so evil and insidious about the way JA took that last face pic of TA in the shower. Remember the word retina while you read this article and hopefully watch at least the first bit of the video.

BTW, someone had said this had just been a dream(probably on one of the pro-JA sites while I was sleuthing, since they were bashing TA for making the poor little murderer stay and listen to his story, instead of letting her go to bed...) so if JM has a chance to remind the jury of this incident, where not only is JA once again proven a liar(she was not a secret from his friends), but that she likely got her ninja story from this incident TA had been through, right down to the gun in the head and yes there was a woman there too(if you read the comments after the article a Lisa claims to have been the woman with a gun pointed at her too, she even used to work for LegalShield from 2006-2007.)

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/05/new-exclusive-jodi-and-travis-video

"Setting up the video, Jacob explained that friends were hanging out after a convention in Oklahoma City in 2006. During the gathering, Jacob’s wife felt compelled to videotape a story Travis had told before about a near-death experience at a robbery."

In her interview with Det. Flores, she says:

"... Ohhhh, I have a camera and it’s in my storage unit that I don’t use any more but Travis and I used to use frequently, and we took pictures with it..."

That would likely be her old Olympus, I meant her new Canon was probably what her June 3,2008 selfie would have been on. Btw, did any more come of our suspicions that her new Canon may have been what the $699 was for? Anyone have access to TA's old receipts...cc statements? She said in her journals that her camera broke on Sept.25, 2007, so if TA lent her the money for it, it would make sense.

I wonder if that storage shed even existed? Why would he need one when he had a 5 bedroom house?

Correct. And the selfies she took June 3 were on the Helio phone

Now I'm even more confused with the phones...I seem to recall she had two or three ... the Ocean GS got for(gave?) her, the hot chocolate one(umm isn't that another Mormon nono?), and then the one she had "stolen"(that Aunt Sue magically found)?

https://twitter.com/rthompson1935/status/332377229738786819
"FUN FACT: Jodi Arias called Gus Searcy on day she's moving from Mesa asking he buy her a Helio phone coz of user friendly audio recording technology - PreMed April 2008"

https://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/jodi-arias-murder-trial-day-twenty-eight/
jad 03/06/2013 at 6:39 am
"On the way to Hollister, Jodi Arias had stopped off in Pasadena when picking up the Helio [Ocean cell phone] she said was given to her by Gus Searcy because her Motorola RAZR had gotten gunked-up with hot chocolate, after being dipped in a cup holder in her rented U-Haul. It was this phone that was used to record the so-called sex-tape. Although she calls the phone a Helio, she was not given a Helio due to the fact that Helio is the name of a wireless carrier. Instead, she managed to acquire a brand that could have worked on that system and had been manufactured by the wireless carrier. In addition, the reasoning for making a sex tape, when stating Mr. Alexander knew about it is bogus, because the State had to pay out hundreds for the voice enhancement of the tape at Trial. It could appear that the real tape that was surreptitiously recorded would not be made available, as the State could think a recording, where the voices are distinct [and it was known how the tape had been recorded], had been made as an act of extortion or blackmail.}}"

Sorry, but, IMHO, that's not a good photo of Travis Alexander at all. It's really creepy. On an aesthetic level, the lighting is horrible and flat. A man's face has to be lit with harsher lights in order to bring out the various planes of his face and gives a certain rougher, more masculine texture to a portrait. (Women are lit differently, softer, more diffuse lighting. Just check out any soap opera. The lighting is way different for Nikki than for Victor, as an example.) To me, Travis looks posed, and tired. His posture is slumping. His arms are disproportionate because the angle used in the photo was poorly chosen. His jacket is too buttoned so it's bunching up and makes him look paunchy. He looks like he has no neck. Travis's fingers look as though they are about to be folded--poor timing of the photo. His hands are too high. The photo in the top righthand corner should have been removed--it's fighting Travis's face for attention. The same for whatever is on the shelf behind his head. Should not be there if what looks like it's supposed to be a shot of Travis looking strong and focused. The background is unattractive, and it should have been cleared or reorganized before a shot was taken. Not enough space above his head--poor cropping, poor original framing of the photo.

For me, the absolutely worst part of this photo is the weird shadow that goes across Travis's throat, symbolically almost separating his body from his head. It's foreshadowing of the worst kind.

As a person who many years ago worked for a time as an assistant to a studio photographer who specialized in portraits, I agree with this. This talented man was the official school district photographer for the graduating seniors, and he was amazingly skilled at making his subjects look good. He was meticulous and fussy - I did lots and lots of moving the fixed lights "just an inch to the right" and holding the reflective screen "just so". I was also involved in displaying the proofs to the subjects and saw how absolutely pleased they were with his efforts.

With this as an example of her "work" it is obvious to anyone who has been involved in professional photography that Jodi Arias didn't even come close.

Yes, the lighting is awful. The angle is bad, which is what produces the "short neck" look. Yes, the clothing is bunched. And the hands held high and prominently like that? No, no, no. That's not the way to pose someone.

Jody was an enthusiastic amateur who was convinced that "she had a good eye". She was a snapshot taker. I would wonder if she ever took a photography class or even read a book about the subject.

This may have been brought up before.
I just now realized that JA was like a black widow spider. With the killing of their lover after sex.

Just like there became a Catwoman with Batman maybe JA claim to fame will be creating Spiderwoman.

ETA: She cant steal that. I didnt realize Spiderwoman was already created.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Woman_(Jessica_Drew)

And yet another puzzle piece falls into place. I didn't know until today that Travis even knew about the phone sex tape so i can totally believe he was going to "out" her to his or her Bishop, and I'm sure she didn't want that to happen. Travis going to Cancun with someone other than Jodi and being far enough away from her to tell everyone what a b/tch on wheels she is, is three reasons right there that she had to kill him. I swear, each time I learn something new about her I just want her to die even more. Travis exposing her to a Bishop, not taking her to Cancun and talking about her while he's there... that's three more strikes against HER. Jodi. It's all about HER. Jodi, Jodi, Jodi. Can't have any of that. Must kill messenger.

According to Jane Valez Mitchell's book (a very worthwhile read which contained some things I had never heard before) at the time of his death Travis had indeed had his "Temple Recommend" pulled once again by the bishop. Apparently some of his friends thought Jodi had contacted the bishop and outed both of them. Others thought Travis had gone voluntarily himself.

According the book, Travis was ashamed of losing his Temple Recommend and in particular did NOT want Mimi to find out about it.

He gave her two PTSD tests. On the same day. Problems arose for him Thursday about doing do. JM then ran with Dr. Samuels test, which he used as a jumping off point for several lines of attack, including the introduction of JA's letter to TA's family.

I have a few pages of catching up to do so maybe this is answered there, but this doesn't make any sense. (Not your answer - I mean what he was doing.) Did he do something like tell her this? "Think back to your mindset around the time of the incident and answer these questions based on that." Even your average incompetent professional wouldn't do that, at least not given what has transpired, right? You'd have to be a grossly incompetent hack to think any jury would believe that. You might as well mark an answer sheet saying "Here's how you need to answer" and let her rewrite it and it would be equally useful.

Jen's Trial Diaries: We are now talking the testing of Jodi Arias by Geffner

Jen's Trial Diaries: Jodi wrote down what the triggering event was for this PTSD on this test

Jen's Trial Diaries: Juan asks what is the event that causes Jodi the stress Juan says Jodi said it was the death of TA

Wild About Trial: Juan wants to know what Jodi's reason for PTSD: JA wrote... "Travis Alexander attacked me, body slammed me, threatened to kill me..."

Jen's Trial Diaries: Geff says JA states "it was the attack from TA on June 4th" The 2nd incident was "TA day of murder and DV in general"

MaryEllen Resendez: Juan asking to C Psych tests for Jodi's answers were allegedly changed for 6/4/08 murder date

Wild About Trial: Next time she took test Jodi said "Day of murder. Domestic Violence."

MaryEllen Resendez: Defense Atty's & Juan all gathered around Geffner as he explains whether answers were changed. JM thinks so-Geffner says no

MaryEllen Resendez: Geffner explains to Judge why it seems Jodi's psych test changes were made --but allegedly weren't -- Judge returns jury

Michael Kiefer: Martinez talks about various psych tests administered on Arias. Now the PTSD test given by Richard Samuels, who testified in first trial.

Jen's Trial Diaries: Jury is back in and Juan is asking about the PTSD test Dr Samuels gave Jodi

Thanks so much! I took some liberties with the above to try to condense what I had asked about into a more readable format. I cleaned out the hashtags, reversed the order to make it read down instead of up, and got rid of the tweet time info. (I hope that's okay.) You can see why trial reporting by tweet gets confusing.

So Geff definitely did some of his own testing. I remember all the discussion about Samuels at the first trial and his conclusion that she was innocent because the ninjas caused PTSD or whatever. When Geffner came on to bolster Samuels and rebut DeMarte, did he also provide test results of his own back then, or was all this done after the original trial?

The first half of the tweets above indicates that Geffner did test her twice. It sounds like both were supposed to relate to stress on the day of the murder: once just before she killed him and once just after. But no timeframe is indicated when he did these nor when he did them vs each other. At one sitting in 2010? In 2014? One in 2010 and one in 2014? Who knows?

You can read the "changing answers" business at least a couple of different ways I suppose. Juan could be charging that she wrote down answers and then those were physically changed. Or he could mean that she was 'coached' on the second one to answer certain questions differently than on the first. Or maybe he means something else.

But then Juan gave up on the Geff testing and reverted to the Samuels testing and they never went back to what Geff did.

In any case the whole thing seems ridiculous to me. I never took Psych 101 in college, but how can doing any of these tests years after the fact lead to anything useful? It's even worse if some of this testing was relatively recent: after years of confinement and perhaps even after getting convicted of first-degree murder. And all by someone who is obviously a master manipulator.

I have a few pages of catching up to do so maybe this is answered there, but this doesn't make any sense. (Not your answer - I mean what he was doing.) Did he do something like tell her this? "Think back to your mindset around the time of the incident and answer these questions based on that." Even your average incompetent professional wouldn't do that, at least not given what has transpired, right? You'd have to be a grossly incompetent hack to think any jury would believe that. You might as well mark an answer sheet saying "Here's how you need to answer" and let her rewrite it and it would be equally useful.

I got confused about the tests he either gave her or didnt give her. If he did give her 2 in same day then yeah that is just ridiculous. Like the answers werent good enough the first time so lets try this again. This time try lying better.

Reminds me of the 1st trial with Samuels and his great notes that he never seemed to have with him. LOL

Looking at the pic of Jodi in braids, what I think is so ironic (if that word fits) is that Jodi claimed to a photographer who, on more than a few occasions, boasted about owning a "professional" camera. So when Travis needs advice on buying a camera, who does he turn to? Jodi Arias of course. And what does she recommend? A camera that took the quality pictures we saw taken of her and Travis the day she killed him. Real great quality pics there, Jodi. She certainly was a wealth of information. I think she was a better tracer than a photographer. I think the bird on The Flintstones was a better photographer than Jodi was. There are some nice pics taken of her, but those are all taken by someone else. What did she ever do that was that great? I wanna see!

BBM - :laughing:

Time+Travel3.jpg

That would likely be her old Olympus, I meant her new Canon was probably what her June 3,2008 selfie would have been on. Btw, did any more come of our suspicions that her new Canon may have been what the $699 was for? Anyone have access to TA's old receipts...cc statements? She said in her journals that her camera broke on Sept.25, 2007, so if TA lent her the money for it, it would make sense.

Wouldn't selfies more likely be taken on a phone than with a DSLR camera? Well, unless the phone battery was dead and you had misplaced the charger.

Thanks so much! I took some liberties with the above to try to condense what I had asked about into a more readable format. I cleaned out the hashtags, reversed the order to make it read down instead of up, and got rid of the tweet time info. (I hope that's okay.) You can see why trial reporting by tweet gets confusing.

So Geff definitely did some of his own testing. I remember all the discussion about Samuels at the first trial and his conclusion that she was innocent because the ninjas caused PTSD or whatever. When Geffner came on to bolster Samuels and rebut DeMarte, did he also provide test results of his own back then, or was all this done after the original trial?

The first half of the tweets above indicates that Geffner did test her twice. It sounds like both were supposed to relate to stress on the day of the murder: once just before he killed her and once just after. But no timeframe is indicated when he did these nor when he did them vs each other. At one sitting in 2010? In 2014? One in 2014 and one in 2014? Who knows?

You can read the "changing answers" business at least a couple of different ways I suppose. Juan could be charging that she wrote down answers and then those were physically changed. Or he could mean that she was 'coached' on the second one to answer certain questions differently than on the first. Or maybe he means something else.

But then Juan gave up on the Geff testing and reverted to the Samuels testing and they never went back to what Geff did.

In any case the whole thing seems ridiculous to me. I never took Psych 101 in college, but how can doing any of these tests years after the fact lead to anything useful? It's even worse if some of this testing was relatively recent: after years of confinement and perhaps even after getting convicted of first-degree murder. And all by someone who is obviously a master manipulator.

I lot of it is blah blah blah to me.. sorry. Here's some of the tweets from Jan.21, 2015 that tell a little more about the tests Dr.G did, still bottom up(clean it however you want :)).:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN
#jodiarias answered more than 2000 questions over six years of psych evaluation tests, according to Geffner.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
Dr. Geffner tells juror #JodiArias was submissive and always trying to please others and tests showed she wasn't faking her symptoms

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 13h13 hours ago
Geffner says he gave #jodiarias a malingering test and found that she was not exaggerating her symptoms.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 13h13 hours ago
Geffner says #JodiArias is no longer thinking about suicide since going to jail. Wonder how that compares with saying she wants death...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13h13 hours ago Phoenix, AZ
No substance abuse After being in jail Jodi no longer wants to commit suicide

Geff says #jodiarias is under extreme stress

Geffner says "spacing out" during tough experiences is a coping mechanism. I know how he feels...

Geffner is going over Jodi's issues and she tends to space out a lot

Now Geffner is examining the most recent tests to see if she still has ptsd. test is from 2013

my bad, he has mentioned ptsd. Just did again. Says the graph's consistent with ptsd.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 13h13 hours ago
#JodiArias back in session: Geffner begins by saying only "substance abuse" is at a normal level on JA psych tests

Dr. Geffner tells jurors #JodiArias would "space out" during interviews consistent with disassociation. #abc15 #TravisAlexander

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 13h13 hours ago
Today in #JodiArias retrial, testimony that JA is depressed, bottles stuff up, has distrust of others, lack of ego and self esteem

Now onto trauma symptoms...#Jodiarias has gaps in her memory #3tvarias

Dr. Geffner also tested #JodiArias 4current trauma in 2013: intrusive experience, disassociation & thinking of death r still issues

Geffner says the psych tests he ran on #jodiarias show the same results as earlier tests.

Geffner's going through the results of his testing on #JodiArias . Graphs, numbers, etc.

#Jodiarias get's migraines from her "issues" #3tvarias

Defense bring up post traumatic stress tests for #JodiArias Geffner said depression is high, low attitude, and migraine headaches appear

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 13h13 hours ago
Dr Geffner uses phrase "post-traumatic stress" in talking about #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner now talking about the PTSD measurement on his #Jodiarias chart.

#jodiarias PTSD is a key issue

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 14h14 hours ago
Anxiety and depression and lack of self-esteem major issues with #jodiarias according to Dr. Geffner

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 14h14 hours ago
We are looking at a graph that looks like a lie detector. Geff says this graph proves #JodiArias has no self esteem.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 14h14 hours ago
Dr. Geffner says scale tests showed #JodiArias had definite trauma symptoms after she murdered #TravisAlexander

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 14h14 hours ago
Martinez has objected twice to questions based on "residual doubt."

Geff says #JodiArias minimized the domestic violence in initial interviews & they had to develop those stories. "Keeping emotions inside."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14h14 hours ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says no counseling or therapy was offered to Jodi..it was forensic

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 14h14 hours ago
Geffner at no time was trying to intervene, provide treatment or counsel #jodiarias. They were just trying to forensically evaluate her.

Geffner says he interivewed #JodiArias three times over the years. Most recent was in July.

Geff says it's not a therapy session. It's forensic.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ
Geff also did testing over a period of 9 months...Oct 2013, Dec 2013 and July 2014

Wouldn't selfies more likely be taken on a phone than with a DSLR camera? Well, unless the phone battery was dead and you had misplaced the charger.

Umm.... yeah....:facepalm: Time to :eek:fftobed:

I thought an interesting element of Jodi's letter was that Travis knew she was coming, waited up all night for her, and was glad to see her. So glad to see her that he watched silly U-tube videos right after she got there? I thought he was only interested in her for sex, and having not seen her for awhile, still would rather watch videos than actually interact with her?

I wonder if that storage shed even existed? Why would he need one when he had a 5 bedroom house?

I think the storage shed was at JA's grandparents in Yreka, possibly the same one that the guns were kept in? The reference to her and TA both using "it" was imo her old camera.

Alright, now I'm really heading off, ttyal!

I lot of it is blah blah blah to me.. sorry. Here's some of the tweets from Jan.21, 2015 that tell a little more about the tests Dr.G did, still bottom up(clean it however you want :)).:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN
#jodiarias answered more than 2000 questions over six years of psych evaluation tests, according to Geffner.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
Dr. Geffner tells juror #JodiArias was submissive and always trying to please others and tests showed she wasn't faking her symptoms

Geffner says he gave #jodiarias a malingering test and found that she was not exaggerating her symptoms.

Geffner says #JodiArias is no longer thinking about suicide since going to jail. Wonder how that compares with saying she wants death...

No substance abuse After being in jail Jodi no longer wants to commit suicide

Geff says #jodiarias is under extreme stress

Geffner says "spacing out" during tough experiences is a coping mechanism. I know how he feels...

Geffner is going over Jodi's issues and she tends to space out a lot

Now Geffner is examining the most recent tests to see if she still has ptsd. test is from 2013

my bad, he has mentioned ptsd. Just did again. Says the graph's consistent with ptsd.

#JodiArias back in session: Geffner begins by saying only "substance abuse" is at a normal level on JA psych tests

Dr. Geffner tells jurors #JodiArias would "space out" during interviews consistent with disassociation. #abc15 #TravisAlexander

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 13h13 hours ago
Today in #JodiArias retrial, testimony that JA is depressed, bottles stuff up, has distrust of others, lack of ego and self esteem

Now onto trauma symptoms...#Jodiarias has gaps in her memory #3tvarias

Dr. Geffner also tested #JodiArias 4current trauma in 2013: intrusive experience, disassociation & thinking of death r still issues

Geffner says the psych tests he ran on #jodiarias show the same results as earlier tests.

Geffner's going through the results of his testing on #JodiArias . Graphs, numbers, etc.

#Jodiarias get's migraines from her "issues" #3tvarias

Defense bring up post traumatic stress tests for #JodiArias Geffner said depression is high, low attitude, and migraine headaches appear

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 13h13 hours ago
Dr Geffner uses phrase "post-traumatic stress" in talking about #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner now talking about the PTSD measurement on his #Jodiarias chart.

#jodiarias PTSD is a key issue

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 14h14 hours ago
Anxiety and depression and lack of self-esteem major issues with #jodiarias according to Dr. Geffner

We are looking at a graph that looks like a lie detector. Geff says this graph proves #JodiArias has no self esteem.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 14h14 hours ago
Dr. Geffner says scale tests showed #JodiArias had definite trauma symptoms after she murdered #TravisAlexander

Martinez has objected twice to questions based on "residual doubt."

Geff says #JodiArias minimized the domestic violence in initial interviews & they had to develop those stories. "Keeping emotions inside."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14h14 hours ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says no counseling or therapy was offered to Jodi..it was forensic

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 14h14 hours ago
Geffner at no time was trying to intervene, provide treatment or counsel #jodiarias. They were just trying to forensically evaluate her.

Geffner says he interivewed #JodiArias three times over the years. Most recent was in July.

Geff says it's not a therapy session. It's forensic.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ
Geff also did testing over a period of 9 months...Oct 2013, Dec 2013 and July 2014

Thanks - leaving the above intact this time. :) It seems to all add up to a whole bunch of nothing in the big picture.

As long as he's willing pull the "disassociation" card every time it's convenient, then what that means to me (and hopefully to the jury) is that it's what we've seen all along from this defense: if it fits then it's true; if it doesn't fit then there's an excuse for it. And that's before you even get into the suspicious nature of test administration etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966