Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets from another person in court today, read from bottom up

M @EmsterChic · 5h 5 hours ago
"He held the gun to my head & tried to fire but nothing happened.. Just a click." -#jodiarias letter to TA family.

#jodiarias claims female intruder stomped on her legs after she tried to tackle her. -letter to TA family.

More
"Was conscious but quiet at this point on all fours w/ his right hand on his head.." Letter from #jodiarias to TA family.

Juan reading excerpt from letter from #jodiarias to TA family.

I was sitting kneeling on the floor next 2 the shower, going thru the pics I had taken when I heard a loud pop.and I heard Travis screaming.
PURE EVIL, through and through. Void, vacant, soulless and just sick.

So, do you think Juan will ask Geff who was the real victim of DV?

Wow, wow, wow.

Juan set this up perfectly for the weekend. Game, set, match.

Thanks for posting all the tweets :)

I second this. I had stuff to do this afternoon and read BK and tweets, but this really made what I missed clear. TY Daisy

PURE EVIL, through and through. Void, vacant, soulless and just sick.

ja is one person that makes my skin crawl. I can't imagine what Travis lived with from Sept 06 til the day she slaughtered him. And then to torture his family with that letter. My goodness how evil!!!

Or she dropped the knife on her foot after she finished stabbing him and was trying to grab him to pull him back toward the shower...

It could have been TA's blood on her toes?

She looked horrible in that sleeveless top. And WTF, can't believe the state of Arizona is paying Maria to tweet live from court. Unreal.

What exactly is her job?

This was yesterday. Because it shows someone's computer?

Right the email from DT was sent this morning and then the pool cameras were taken out because of a picture of Jodi. I couldn't figure out why this would be a problem now I see why. They probably took issue with the computer being shown.

Speculatin'. Makes sense though.

This might be the pic that got the pool camera kicked out. This was probably also what was in the email from the DT with the pic from Twitter.
<snipped pic>

https://twitter.com/hdoggcos/status/558479832246657024

These are the tweets that explain the camera thing today:

"MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 5m5 minutes ago
#JodiArias Dr. Geffner is concerned that photos of test would invalidate it -- Defense now arguing whether docs should be shown #abc15

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 5m5 minutes ago
Stephens says they will also turn off FTR(For the Record), the court recording system.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 6m6 minutes ago
Geffner says that publicizing the test invalidates it. Stephens ordered cameras off. No monitors.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 6m6 minutes ago
Jury exits & cameras requested to be shut off while Geff goes over copyrighted tests used to diagnose #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 6m6 minutes ago
#JodiArias jurors sent out of courtroom again -- Judge orders camera's off during next part of testimony for alleged copyright laws on tests

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 7m7 minutes ago
Prosecutors will be asking questions to Geffner. Judge asks that media camera be turned off for this portion. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 8m8 minutes ago
Jury is asked to leave again #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 8m8 minutes ago
Stephens sends the jury out again.

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 8m8 minutes ago
Judge: "Thank you for your patience, another 5 minute break" back to the jury room. #jodiarias
"

Let's all light a candle tonight, for the strength and courage Travis' family has shown for the last 6 years. For finally having the courage to release the letter, that they've probably read a million times each. The letter that just sealed the cold blooded killers fate. Let's all light a candle tonight for Travis, so he feels how loved he still is. While we are at it, let's all light a candle for sweet Caylee and every other person whose been taken from this world by these sick, twisted people.

For Elaina. For Kyron. For Daphne. For Nathan. For Kirill. For Jesus. For Alexis. For Prince Joshua. For Calyx. For Beau.

Heart candles.jpg

Right the email from DT was sent this morning and then the pool cameras were taken out because of a picture of Jodi. I couldn't figure out why this would be a problem now I see why. They probably took issue with the computer being shown.

Speculatin'. Makes sense though.

That just looks like the monitor where the exhibits are displayed, though. Is there some problem with showing those?

What exactly is her job?

You mean besides dressing like a 15 year old tramp who snuck out of the house in her older sisters clothes,caking on way too much make up, passing notes from jodi to her family and friends and tweeting while live in court?

Nothing. The above pretty much sums it up.

We knew the motion was coming, from Juan stating the name of Marc McGee, secret affidavit witness #1, 3 times in court yesterday. Surprised, Nurmi didn't have one filed this morning.

The twitter photo might be some stuff about Marc McGee, or Cha Cha's twitter pic she tweeted during court today, or I think it might be the photo of JA in her tank top today. The pool camera guy was tossed right after he took that photo. It was the one where JA was looking towards the jury, the one with her arm up. (zipping it on the rest of my description)

Well I remember that the "courtchatter" person posted a pic of a post by MM in the same tweet as she announced that JM had slipped up with the name. I remember thinking uh oh when I saw it. And then today MDLR threw her phone on the defense table showing them another tweet from her. So I think it was the first one she did pretty much outing the name MM as soon as JM said it by accident that got attached to the motion. Not sure what she did today that MDLR was showing the defense but it's obvious they are watching her tweets closely.

MOO

These are the tweets that explain the camera thing today:

"MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 5m5 minutes ago
#JodiArias Dr. Geffner is concerned that photos of test would invalidate it -- Defense now arguing whether docs should be shown #abc15

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 5m5 minutes ago
Stephens says they will also turn off FTR(For the Record), the court recording system.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 6m6 minutes ago
Geffner says that publicizing the test invalidates it. Stephens ordered cameras off. No monitors.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 6m6 minutes ago
Jury exits & cameras requested to be shut off while Geff goes over copyrighted tests used to diagnose #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 6m6 minutes ago
#JodiArias jurors sent out of courtroom again -- Judge orders camera's off during next part of testimony for alleged copyright laws on tests

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 7m7 minutes ago
Prosecutors will be asking questions to Geffner. Judge asks that media camera be turned off for this portion. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 8m8 minutes ago
Jury is asked to leave again #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 8m8 minutes ago
Stephens sends the jury out again.

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 8m8 minutes ago
Judge: "Thank you for your patience, another 5 minute break" back to the jury room. #jodiarias
"

No this happened way before that.

That just looks like the monitor where the exhibits are displayed, though. Is there some problem with showing those?

I mean idk, is there? They were saying it was about a pic of Jodi and usually those are ok.

I don't comment much but I feel I just need to tonight. After reading the tweets about the letter JA wrote to Travis' family I am utterly shocked. I have read about her numerous diagnosis and have come to the conclusion after today that she has none of the disorders that the psychologist have diagnosed her with. I think she is pure evil and there is no psychological assessment or diagnosis for that.

What happened in that courtroom today was good triumphing over evil. I am not a overly religious person nor do I push my beliefs on other people but what I think we are witnessing in this defendant is a pure evil being. I have never seen the likes of her and I hope to never see it again. I have never been able to put my finger on why this trial has consumed me so. I have asked myself a hundred times Why do you keep subjecting yourself to this trial that has upset you so many days, weeks, months and years. I have watched the trial on youtube too many times to count. ( I prefer David Lohr, no sidebars) I have tried with all I have in me to see just ONE redeemable quality in this woman and I have not been able to find one.

I don't think I have ever heard of a defendant so viciously attack not only their victim, but also their victims family and friends. I can not believe such a deviant exists and it is hard to wrap my mind around that.

After today, there is no doubt in my mind that she WILL get the death penalty. I don't give a rats behind if she gets on the stand or not. Her fate was sealed today and next week it will be hammered home even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela