Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody here truly think that TA did not look at *advertiser censored*?

Let's get a grip:
this is a sexually repressed guy (due to his religion...darn it);
he is having trouble with the women in his circle who constantly deny him the sex he craves (they all are quite cute, btw);
he has regular, but sometimes inconsistent, access to JA (and her orifices);
and, let's face it, his job lends itself to sitting around the house, using the computer, with the occasional obtrusive thoughts of, well....

what's a guy to do???

there's nothing wrong with that. Even if it is thousands of times a month.
Better to jo to moving images of sexy babes than to interact personally with them (according to the tenants of...well... there's that darn religion again).

none of this deserves less than than the full protection of his privacy.
none of this deserves murder.

I would think if he had any evidence of *advertiser censored* on his computer, he would have had the computer strongly password protected. I assume he left his laptop in his office at times, which could have been easily accessible to any of his roommates. His reputation was important to him and I don't think he would be that careless to take the chance of someone accidentally running across some evidence of *advertiser censored*. MOO

She also made sure to let Flores know she had been in the office the day of the murder. I never questioned the pictures and sex upstairs in the bed. However, the downstairs/office/because Travis was angry so I had to calm him down sex never rang true. But was she regaling Flores with an office sex scene to cover why her DNA or fingerprints were on the computer or desk area? Idk

She also made sure to let Flores know she had been in the office the day of the murder. I never questioned the pictures and sex upstairs in the bed. However, the downstairs/office/because Travis was angry so I had to calm him down sex never rang true. But was she regaling Flores with an office sex scene to cover why her DNA or fingerprints were on the computer or desk area? Idk
"that darn back space button". :D. I'm sure her claws scratched at those computer buttons at some point during that tragic day.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Oh yes, and he "spun her around" . Those were the same words she used for the ridiculous baptism incident. What a dizzy girl! Then it reminded me of this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg

Good point.

Based on the tweets yesterday that showed Travis talking about Jodi and being extremely mad at her, it all points to that she was doing harmful things to him and his PC and his emails.

IMO, she thought of herself as a "Travis Hacker" and she was causing all kinds of damage to him and his PC stuff.

Travis claimed she stole his journals. I think this was the 1 thing he really got upset about. Imagine losing your entire life's worth of private journal entries. Like your life diary. OMG

When Jodi found out she was not going to be mentioned in his book, she went on the attack even more. She saw herself as a pro at hacking his stuff and making it look like Travis was doing things wrong and hurtful to others.

What I want to know the most. What person did Jodi use that helped her learn how to do all her hacking activities? She had to have help to learn how to do things.
Remember she was given a Helio phone. Could he have helped her with other things?

I am convinced someone gave her help to learn how to do the stuff she did.
All JMO of course.

BBM: Google?

I meant JA could access it from where she was with remote software like I mentioned. Not Travis he would be able to take it with him like you said. She could get in his computer while in California or elsewhere. I used the software at home to access 4 businesses, 3 other cities in AZ & one in Vegas.

One custom software that I used for those business had the keystroke logging, timer etc...to track employess but that wasn't what I used it for.

The post about the keylogger software could also be a strong possibility with her having passwords etc..

I should have clarified that I was saying he would have had no reason to do it; therefore if one was there it had to come from her - for nefarious purposes of course. So we were saying the same thing; you just said it better. :blushing:

I was doing remote access in 1989, and installed it at many sites. The software was called Timbuktu (get it? Timbuktu=Remote). Worked like a charm, and I'm not any kind of a whiz at technology! So the idea that this was all newish in 2008 is incorrect. It would have been very easy for JA to take over TA's computer. They would find the traces on his computer, though, unless she managed to uninstall it somehow. This might have been possible the day she killed him, in amongst the bedroom activities, perhaps when she was supposedly asleep? Alternatively, he could have figured it out before that day?

It's not that such technology didn't exist back then - it just wasn't as common. In corporate America there would have been some usage, but JA would never have seen that and Travis would have had no need for it. She would have had to go to some effort to uncover such a thing and certainly would have had no familiarity with it I would think.

Maybe her own computer would give some clues as to whether she did that, but I guess the people who broke in to steal one gun and a DVD player took a sledgehammer to it or something....

What about the usb cord next to the computer with a red stain on it. Was that dna tested?

It's not that such technology didn't exist back then - it just wasn't as common. In corporate America there would have been some usage, but JA would never have seen that and Travis would have had no need for it. She would have had to go to some effort to uncover such a thing and certainly would have had no familiarity with it I would think.

Maybe her own computer would give some clues as to whether she did that, but I guess the people who broke in to steal one gun and a DVD player took a sledgehammer to it or something....

No no, Thank heavens her computer was hidden in the bottom of the laundry basket ( just in case of a break in). I am sure a traveling dance troupe at the local mall tumbled into it while she was picking up the latest in pedo self help pamphlets.

Objective in every way, in every field, professionally and personally? Getting training in computer data recovery does not make one automatically a mature person of sterling character. His profession has nothing to do with human psychology, so he has no need, professionally, to develop an unbiased view in terms of human psychology.

Your point makes more sense with regard to the defense experts whose field is psychological in nature, yet even there you see how biased they could be. Biases of various
types are tied closely to our identities as mental beings, and unless there's a sincere desire
based on one's central character to be unbiased, no training, whether technical or psychological will make one unbiased.

If I were an attorney, I would hesitate to hire someone who made such an overt and enthusiastic display of their personal allegiance to the hiring party. It would make me question the extent to which they could be impartial while looking at the evidence, and therefore the reliability of their findings. Or rather, whether their inevitably biased (paid for) opinion might too biased - tenuous and easily refuted. There would also be the risk of seepage on the stand, jeopardizing the credibility of their testimony. For instance, as in Laviolette's constant unspoken communication with the defense table.

This would be a concern regardless of their field of expertise.

I would rather play safe - or as safe as possible - and opt for an expert who appeared, at least, to be objective, in the hope that they'd be adequately impartial in their analyses as well, resulting in more reliable testimony.

So, at the very least, displaying his feelings doesn't seem like the wisest move on Neumeister's part, professionally speaking.

My computer was remotely accessed, I was stupid and had all my passwords saved to the computer so it was easy for the culprit to change all my passwords, close my internet business down and also block me out of my computer by putting a code on it. To do this they had to break in my house first to put something on my computer which meant they access to everything!

So to me this is very plausible. Being that she stalked Travis what better way of finding out what he was up to than having total access to his computer at all times!

My only experience with anything like this, is that my email was hijacked, this was maybe two years ago. I couldn't access my own email account, they had even stolen my cell phone numbers / changed them, the ones that I have for my backup email failures. How ? I have no idea. They are hackers, plain and simple. When looking back on my email activity log, it showed some one from some place like India. I was afraid if they had done that, then who knows what other passwords they may have stolen. Fortunately, I had made it a habit to not save any passwords anywhere, IOW, I always have to manually input my passwords. Still, it was at least three weeks before I had my email account back. It's a bad feeling, and I'm very thankful as it could have been much worse.

I am wondering if JA used a keylogger on Travis' computer.

These are often full of viruses. Which could explain all the viruses found on his computer.

Once the keylogger is installed on a PC, it starts operating in the background (stealth mode) and captures every keystroke of the target computer.

Let’s take up a small example: The user on the target computer goes to http://mail.yahoo.com and types his “username” and the “password” in the respective fields to login. The keylogger silently records these keystrokes and stores them in the logs. These logs when opened up shows the captured “username” and “password“. Along with this, you will also be shown that they were typed in the Yahoo login page. Thus, the keylogger loads upon every startup, runs in the background and captures each and every keystroke.

Anyone with a basic computer knowledge can install and use the keylogger. It requires no special skills. Some keyloggers will send all activity logs to the email of the person who is "monitoring" another user.

The target user will never come to know about the presence of the keylogger on their computer. This is because, once installed, the keylogger will run in total stealth mode. Unlike other programs, it will never show up in the start-menu, windows startup, program files, add/remove programs or the task manager. So, the victim can no way identify its presence on their PC.

This program can also be removed remotely once you no longer have a need for it. Not sure if the virus' would remain.

It was just a thought.

I am convinced she had his passwords till the end. She was too quick to admit it to Flores. And yes, her computer was fine then. I too think she knows someone with computer hacking skills.

Dont forget her fake implants in her behind. Just so everyone knows.

Oh lord, I'd forgotten that, Here we have a destitute, vagrant, homeless person who cons men into keeping her, supporting her, giving her a place to live, etc, just so she can spend what little income she has on having implants put in her body. How disgusting is that.... :sick:

OH MY. I’ve been out looking at computer forensic sites, reading ***** I can’t pretend to understand. It appears that Autopsy and its various plug-ins … BTW free (for the most part) … might not be as “rock solid” in terms of making mirror images of drives. That said, it also appears there are ways of making mirror-image drives, using Encase, that “ignore” certain ‘deep registry’ information.

I will absolutely NOT entertain anyone who questions me about this … because I don’t know what the EFF I’m talking about.

Here’s the deal: The real issue here is: If A + B, then C

A) The Prosecution knowingly and willingly deleted files/Internet history? {T/F}
B) The Prosecution witnesses lied under oath? {T/F}

If A+B {False}, then C: The case, as it stands, is true.

If A+B {True}, then C: The entire case, as presented by the Prosecution, is (potentially) false.

Obviously, linear logic has its limits in a court of law.

Just bringing this entire pimple to a point: Truth, at this unfortunate juncture, doesn’t matter. We know the Truth. But the upshot of this sentencing phase will be a combination of Logic and Law. And computer forensics.

OH MY. I’ve been out looking at computer forensic sites, reading ***** I can’t pretend to understand. It appears that Autopsy and its various plug-ins … BTW free (for the most part) … might not be as “rock solid” in terms of making mirror images of drives. That said, it also appears there are ways of making mirror-image drives, using Encase, that “ignore” certain ‘deep registry’ information.

I will absolutely NOT entertain anyone who questions me about this … because I don’t know what the EFF I’m talking about.

Here’s the deal: The real issue here is: If A + B, then C

A) The Prosecution knowingly and willingly deleted files/Internet history? {T/F}
B) The Prosecution witnesses lied under oath? {T/F}

If A+B {False}, then C: The case, as it stands, is true.

If A+B {True}, then C: The entire case, as presented by the Prosecution, is (potentially) false.

Obviously, linear logic has its limits in a court of law.

Just bringing this entire pimple to a point: Truth, at this unfortunate juncture, doesn’t matter. We know the Truth. But the upshot of this sentencing phase will be a combination of Logic and Law. And computer forensics.

Thanks for clearing this all up! :thinking: I don't understand this computer business so much but I don't think it's important for this phase. CMJA is thinking ahead for her appeals. I saw her PI's press interview today and I am sure this is what is happening. The cart before the horse. http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...started-private-investigator-dorian-bond-says

Can Juan ask BN how much he's being paid since it's seperate sort of (legal term, lol) from JA's trial? That is an interesting answer I'd like to hear as an AZ taxpayer. Not sure if he asked that yesterday. tia

I was doing remote access in 1989, and installed it at many sites. The software was called Timbuktu (get it? Timbuktu=Remote). Worked like a charm, and I'm not any kind of a whiz at technology! So the idea that this was all newish in 2008 is incorrect. It would have been very easy for JA to take over TA's computer. They would find the traces on his computer, though, unless she managed to uninstall it somehow. This might have been possible the day she killed him, in amongst the bedroom activities, perhaps when she was supposedly asleep? Alternatively, he could have figured it out before that day?

Citrix goes back to 1989-1990. They've marketed this capability for decades. Other vendors as well.

But the murderess didn't really need access to his device to get what she wanted. She could log into his email, messaging, voicemail, and other accounts, just as he did, from anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member