Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is on solid ground with his assertions that somebody asked that computer to search for *advertiser censored*, the numbers I read on twitter from people tweeting the trial say to me that this happened,

I disagree. He's a crackpot whose obsession with CKJA was on full display during his freakshow testimony in the first trial. He's just Samuels with a different face.

Hey. Why didn't the defense use Lonnie Dworkin again as their computer expert? He has the creds. I wonder why they didn't retain him to check the computer and report his findings? :thinking: :laughing:

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I've been sick for a week and trying to "watch" this trial here on WS because I really enjoyed watching the guilt phase with you guys, but now I'm so frustrated that I feel like giving it up.

JSS is not the enemy. She's doing her job.

Have a little faith in Juan. He knows what he's doing. I doubt if the disrespect he's getting from these crackpots fazes him at all.

Sadly, I think he was affected by the crackpots. They are ganging up and accusing him , under oath, in court, of CRIMES that could disbar him and land him in jail. How could it not faze him ? He seemed very upset, imo.

And I disagree that JSS was doing her job. Quite the opposite, imo. You have not watched for the past week, so it makes sense that you want to see her in a positive light and defend her role. But give it another week--then we can reevaluate. :wink:

I agree. My hinky meter is raising HUGE red flags.

I was also going through the tweets. When the judge tells BN to just turn the data and hard drive over, BN asks Juan if he can have a look at the broken hard drive. Juan said, uh, no.

What did he do to that hard drive? What is on there that he doesn't want seen?

When Melendez testified last year, did he say something about having to send the hard drive to Texas to be examined? I would think the software available in 2008 and 2009 has been improved by 2014. Could that be why the *advertiser censored* was missed earlier and is being noted now?

CMJA has been emphatic that there was *advertiser censored* on TA computer. The only reason I can think of is that they watched *advertiser censored* together? Or she sent him *advertiser censored*? She knew it was there for some reason.

Deflect, distract, dissemble, dissent, disagree, demur, dodge, and just generally <modsnip> around. (Can I say that?)

These people have a game plan and by golly they're sticking to it! And that's just the D's!

Don't forget debase!

No doubt it was omnisexual *advertiser censored*.

Hmmm. Sounds like the police didn't do it.

She went onto the bench in 2001--she's probably had more experience with computer forensics since 2001 than before.

He did provide a clone (that was the second thing provided--after the "Tony" drive), but not a forensic image. The difference as I understand it is that a forensic image is not altered by being examined, while a clone would be.

She was not elected. Judges in Maricopa County are appointed after an extensive review by a merit board. But we do have retention elections.

The judge should have shut down this witness's behavior immediately.

But she didn't. Does JSS have an administrative judge who technically oversees her courtroom?

This cheered me up (a little):

Tom Tingle &#8207;@TomTingle2 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias wears a striped jail uniform in court Friday. The jury was not present for testimony from computer expert

View attachment 63956

Oh carp - Time for another day wasted with hearings over getting the press tossed.

Deflect, distract, dissemble, dissent, disagree, demur, dodge, and just generally dick around. (Can I say that?)

These people have a game plan and by golly they're sticking to it! And that's just the D's!

Can you add defile and de-edify too? :)

I was also going through the tweets. When the judge tells BN to just turn the data and hard drive over, BN asks Juan if he can have a look at the broken hard drive. Juan said, uh, no.

Hmmhmm! Two separate forensic minds looked at that hard drive and didn't find all this *advertiser censored*. Two men, working for two different sides. Now suddenly, years later, the laptop gets checked out and viola *advertiser censored* galore. Even after TA's death. But then oopsie, the hard drive breaks. Yeah right. I do not buy it. Creep.

But she didn't. Does JSS have an administrative judge who technically oversees her courtroom?

There's a presiding judge. He doesn't really "oversee" her courtroom, no. And he certainly wouldn't get involved in minor issues like rebuking a witness who is showing disrespect for the process.

so do they go back to the sentencing hearing and then continue the arguing over the computers in December

You mean what did Juan do to the hard drive? Or the expert?

I think he is on solid ground with his assertions that somebody asked that computer to search for *advertiser censored*, the numbers I read on twitter from people tweeting the trial say to me that this happened,

But those 'numbers' are coming from this guy, the one that stood up from the witness stand and made a bee-line for the killer, so he could smile and shake her hand.

And those numbers cannot be verified until he hands in the raw data. Which one would think he could do easily and quickly. What's the hold up?

This is my question as well. Juan specifically stated that there was no *advertiser censored* of any kind on the computer. Will this affect the Murder 1 verdict in any way? :scared:

Maybe it's all a matter of semantics. It sounds like there was not *advertiser censored* of any type ON his computer. The question was over whether *advertiser censored* had been accessed via the internet on his computer.

Sadly, I think he was affected by the crackpots. They are ganging up and accusing him , under oath, in court, of CRIMES that could disbar him and land him in jail. How could it not faze him ? He seemed very upset, imo.

And I disagree that JSS was doing her job. Quite the opposite, imo. You have not watched for the past week, so it makes sense that you want to see her in a positive light and defend her role. But give it another week--then we can reevaluate. :wink:

I agree with you. I cannot wait til she comes up for a retention vote! I will be voting her out. My question is that it sure seems to me that she does NOT like Juan Martinez? AZL do you know if there could be any truth to this?

Where was the bailiff during this exchange between the convict and this 'expert'. What if he palmed some contraband to her during their handshake? :facepalm:
IIRC there is not just a regular court bailiff, but an sheriff's officer standing near her at all times (the one with the button on her stun belt?), so how did anyone get close enough to touch her and why didn't the stun belt go off? Was JSS on the bench and did she see this? Just after he insulted the prosecutor and basically accused him of corrupting evidence, resulting only in her telling JM to calm down? Unbelieveable!

whatever one thinks of this expert it is obvious that somebody accessed huge amounts of *advertiser censored* on the computer, the fact that Travis like many people may have been the one downloading *advertiser censored* is not the problem, the problem is that during her trial the states position was that there was no *advertiser censored* on computer,

somebody has made a huge mistake and I do not want to think of what the remedy may be for the error
It's not obvious to me until they can prove what they're saying... both on it having been there and that the state knew it but covered it up. We'll see, but I'm not jumping to any conclusions based on this guy's word.

With apologies to Gary Larson:

6ad0f329780f8d77d6b188be708dc8fd.jpg
"The jury feigns death until the defense, sensing awkwardness, is compelled to close."

This would be too obvious... lol

What I would like to know, which hard drive is this about, the one recovered from JA's "broken" computer or TA's? Someone posted this YT link that shows the PT expert identifying the one JW interrogated him last year about was JA's.... then she quickly switched to phones. It's right at the beginning so careful you don't miss it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2MBfGaMTA#t=162

I just watched and I note the minute he identified it as JA's her head shot up and she began looking at him (she had been "crafting" before).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa