Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/3/14 Hearing - Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused, are they claiming there was a copy made but then the original was altered or the copy was altered? did this altering happen after the defense got it when Jodi was acting as her own atty? or are they playing dumb and making this public accusation just to say "oh our bad" when it turns out that a virus program deleted the trojan files?

So Nurmi has a 3 pronged approach to having the DP removed from the equation:

1) Get JSS to close the courtroom for a "secret witness"*, defy COA orders and delay
2) Delay long enough to coincide withe the Motion to dismiss all of the DP convictions in AZ listed (including JA's)
3) Pull a OJ defense - claim the cop messed with the evidence creating doubt in the jurors minds

**Could the "secret witness" be testifying to something related to "child *advertiser censored*"? (i.e. her PI) Thus the "need" that JSS felt to close the courtroom? If Nurmi was so insistent that witnesses testify in a certain order, is he laying a foundation trying to get the stuff from this motion in court to create doubt for the jury? I'm just wondering what the spaghetti on the wall is telling us. Maybe one of our esteemed Atty's would be willing to help.

Wow!

That reporter-Keifer- is something else.

Now he can add drug pusher to his CV.

What a weird man.

Wow!

That reporter-Keifer- is something else.

Now he can add drug pusher to his CV.

What a weird man.

Kiefer really can't be called a reporter or journalist. He's a tool. And has been working behind the scenes for the defense for a while now. He has a big personal beef with JM. He's filled with vitriol.

IIRC The penis picture was found on her phone. (It was DB's penis though- IMO)

Wasn't it?

While looking at the back of the two pics they tried to introduce, Dworkin flashed them on camera. JM asked to question him about them and asked "Regarding the body part depicted in those pictures, do you know who it belongs to?" Answer: I do not. Then JM objected, sidebar and JSS dismissed for the day. When trial resumed, JSS had sustained JM's objection and then Dworkin clarified that the computer was JA's. As for the phone, there may have been some on it too, if so maybe she had a collection ?

Wasn't it?

Judging from the unkempt fingernails, and their shapes....They were not TA's hands. WE all saw Darryl's (Larry, Darryl and his other brother Darryl's) hands. :giggle:
That was definitely DB's willy wonka ~ IMO

Will somebody please just tell me if court is still on for tomorrow with the plan of continuing on with No secret witnesses like the appeals court said.
I lost my power once already today and prob. will again anytime so I just want to know if this is the plan for tomorrow. I know Nurmi filed the motions but does anyone even know the status of them and if they will interfere with court tomorrow. This is prob. not a simple question, but thanks in advance.

Kiefer really can't be called a reporter or journalist. He's a tool. And has been working behind the scenes for the defense for a while now. He has a big personal beef with JM. He's filled with vitriol.

Seems to me, he's a member of the defense team. And, he has a journalist badge. And, he despises JM and the Alexander family. He and JA make a cute couple...:sick:

once a pristine copy of the hard drive is made then nobody needs to ever examine the actual computer, a master copy of the drive should be kept by LE, and copies made off this for the defence and other experts to examine, I would like to know why anybody would sign out the actual computer,
My thoughts exactly. The hard copy should never be signed out, unless something is modified.

I don't think anyone here knows what will happen tomorrow. Depends on what Nurmi wants, probably.

IMO, he needs to be barred from the courtroom then. He evidently sucks up to someone on the DT to make himself appear "in the know" when he reports his breaking news BS. Yucky man for sure.

I hope Juan takes these twitters to the judge.

:seeya: I was just thinking WHY in the hello is this convicted killer allowed a twitter account ? Un-freakin-believable !

Oh, and I hope Juan does take it to JSS ...

BUT -- the problem is JSS could give a darn !

And JSS would probably say that the convicted killer can "tweet" because she don't want the issue brought up on appeal :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is what I think JSS would say about CMJA's twitter account !

:gaah:

JMO and :moo:

once a pristine copy of the hard drive is made then nobody needs to ever examine the actual computer, a master copy of the drive should be kept by LE, and copies made off this for the defence and other experts to examine, I would like to know why anybody would sign out the actual computer,

To tamper with it. The date is too suspect to not have Jodi's paws all over it.

It still doesn't make sense. Why go to the trouble to remove it from the room? Just do it on the spot. And why document it if you were gonna alter evidence? Most people would do that in secret. Again, there may be an explanation for why the computer was removed on that date.

Wasn't it?

Yes, that was from a phone.

ETA: I'm wrong here—ILiketoBendPages shows in a later post that it was from Jodi's computer. Sorry!!!!

Well, the Arias camp is transparently desperate for any type of defense, but after Judge S. had her hands slapped by the court of appeals I would hope she has consulted with some superiors or peers as to how to reel this sentencing hearing in, because it really is a true mess. Hopefully she postponed till tomorrow so she had time to "get a grip" rather than allowing Nurmi to run the court in circles. She looked pretty "maxed out" in the video last week. She has had a week to come back to her senses, (I hope and hope), and maybe tomorrow she will be prepared to take control of her court room and "be a judge" and lay down the way the hearing will go down. I honestly think she needed time to regroup rather than bowing to Nurmi.

Because that's never stopped him before?
Well, if he f's this up, he would likely be forced off the case. It's not law & justice to throw around motions like this. Although, it is Nurmi style to use sex and *advertiser censored* to attract even more attention to the case.

I am over - thinking this now. Let the cards fall. There better be good concrete evidence of this, which, seems to me they should, considering the accusation. IDK

Well, if he f's this up, he would likely be forced off the case. It's not law & justice to throw around motions like this. Although, it is Nurmi style to use sex and *advertiser censored* to attract even more attention to the case.

I am over - thinking this now. Let the cards fall. There better be good concrete evidence of this, which, seems to me they should, considering the accusation. IDK

Seems to me they should, too. All we have now is a motion to go by. We'll see what the really have and if Nurmi allows the response and hearing on this to be unsealed. What he's suggesting sounds a bit off. But I guess you never know. I just don't think LE would be this stupid, nor would it take this long to catch this.

Sorry late to the game so apologies if this has been discussed already.

I've always been intrigued by the fact that, IIRC, they had one of CKJA' s hard drives but it was destroyed so nothing could be retrieved from it. How convenient..... I am convinced there were a ton of Google searches on gas mileage calculations, methods to murder, etc. etc. as well as ways to hack phones and computers. There was probably even evidence of her corresponding with "experts" in those fields thru emails as well as attempts or success at hacking TA's electronic devices. I'm sure if there was a way for LE tech experts to recover anything from a destroyed drive there would have been plenty of helpful evidence (although I acknowledge that even a trove of recovered computer evidence meant little to the hopeless jurors in the CA trial...)

Wish we knew just how CKJA' s hard drive was destroyed. Was it bashed with a baseball bat? Shot with a .25 MM bullet? Maybe it went thru a wash cycle?

And speaking of the laundry. Many WS'ers have a theory that the recovered camera was accidentally put in the washing machine with the bed linens but I've always thought it was a deliberate attempt to destroy the pictures due to the addition of bleach in that load. I even hazard a guess that she planned on retrieving the camera (since so many of her comments/questions in her interviews with Det. Flores point to her being a total cheapskate...)

I am gob-smacked by the latest allegations of prosecutorial misconduct re deleted *advertiser censored* - but nowhere near surprised - by this latest attempt by the DT and their ringleader (CKJA) to prolong the sentencing trial in an effort to get a mistrial and hence a sentence other than the DP. It is so freaking obvious that all KN wants right now is a life sentence so he can say he "won" and FGS his reputation, when "scrutinized for years to come" (paraphrased), will be so awesome that all AZ perverts charged with disgusting crimes will flock to him.

IMO, MOO and so on.

Judging from the unkempt fingernails, and their shapes....They were not TA's hands. WE all saw Darryl's (Larry, Darryl and his other brother Darryl's) hands. :giggle:
That was definitely DB's willy wonka ~ IMO

I agree that it was DB's... Travis was a clean man, and I don't think his hands were gianormous like those in the pic. Besides that, that penis looked old and wrinkly. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives