Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dunno: I still think all of this computer stuff is a waste of time. I still think that if neither the defense nor the prosecutor's experts found anything 6 years ago, then this guy is up to no good. His refusing to turn over requested items, and wanting to talk with the defense is a huge red flag.

I also think Juan is walking this guy into a trap. He knows what he is talking about, and is giving this guy enough rope to hang himself....... :popcorn: I don't see anything to worry about. :twocents:

There could be pictures on those phones that were not available by the phone company if they were never uploaded right?

You know when you were a kid and you did something bad, and you were about to get caught, and your face would get all hot and your heart would race and you'd start shaking and your hands would sweat?

Yeah, it's kind of like that.

Is that why JSS keeps fanning herself?

Twitter thumbs must be tired, we're in a lull.

"I can see why they tried. They know their judge... "

Good point! They obviously do. I bet BN will say at a later time. Oh I thought Judge Super Secret was just kidding about me handing over my super secret encrypted image.

Trying to catch up on the posts today is like reading a suspense novel. Lol. I want so bad to skip to the last chapter to see if Mr Secret is secret because he was working with this expert knowing deleting files that he knows will he used in court. Or is he secret because he was used by this expert and will spill the truth if prosecution questions him? More suspense will Juan be able to show Jodi manipulated the dates of the sex pics? Enquiring Minds want to know.
Back to page one of this thread. I will not cheat and read todays ending first. Lol

Hahahaha, so that's why I'm speed reading! LOL!

There could be pictures on those phones that were not available by the phone company if they were never uploaded right?

What does any of this have to do with prosecutorial misconduct?

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan is being a computer snob and doesn't want to explain what encrypted means #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan just asked to speak to Jen and Nurmi so we are on recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

So he changed it.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Wilmott was asking about a drive that was reported as "password protected" by Mesa PD. Neumeister says there was no password bc it was blank

I am not understanding why he is allowed to confer with the DT. They are not his lawyers are they??:confused:

Neumeister steps down. Next up, prosecution's expert witness. #JodiArias
---

Oh my.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is calling his IT expert #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
BN off. (Thank you, thank you, thank you.) State calls someone named Gregory ____. #jodiarias

Neumeister steps down. Next up, prosecution's expert witness. #JodiArias
---

Oh my.

Wonder what will happen if he calls Willmott an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors