Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me there was plenty of *advertiser censored* on Jodi's machine, of her. They recovered 1000s of photos the first time around. There might even have been "Jodi *advertiser censored*" on Travis' computer. I don't think it was an issue in the first trial and neither prosecution or defense wanted to bring more in so it was not pursued.

Jodi tried to say that Travis was masturbating to *advertiser censored* on computer....but when no "kid" *advertiser censored* was found she switched to it being a photo. IF defense found any "teen" labels on *advertiser censored*, this is what the want to bring in now. But, the motion to accuse the Prosecution of misconduct was all about delaying trial to create another mistrial. Dworkin said contradicted himself in the first trial...first he said there was *advertiser censored* on Travis' computer, then he said there wasn't. He was never asked if there was *advertiser censored* on Jodi's computer.

As far as the accusations from Jodi about Spiderman "crap", I believe there is a photo with her and Bobby? where she had Spiderman stuff on. And as for acting like a little nasty girl.....she bought that scenario up in Feb of 2008? in a chat to Travis. The "spank me" comment.

What I worried about is that this jury has not been privy to all that info. But, I think Juan is a genius so I will count on him to bring it all together just like he did in the first trial.

I also agree that Jodi is almost completely coping the Casey Anthony defense, hence secret testimony for
"newest" version of lies.

Hmhmm, right. Plus "teen" *advertiser censored* doesn't even refer to child *advertiser censored*. It stars 18+ women. And it's older men with much younger women. (I sound like I have a PHD in *advertiser censored*. :blushing:) It is not the kind of thing a pedophile would be interested in. Their focus on *advertiser censored* sites containing "teen" videos is purposely misleading. They know damn well that that is still regular *advertiser censored*.

And the nasty little girl comment. I am reading a New York Times Bestselling Romance Novel right now. (Fluff, no 50 shades of grey level or anything) but the hero keeps calling the heroine, during their throes of passion :p, a "dirty girl". It's not my thing, but it's apprently a commen roleplay/fantasy. Jodi, who was into it as much as TA was and sometimes initiated such talk, is turning it into pedophile-speak when it's more schoolgirl fantasy. And TA, who according to his friends sometimes stuck his foot in his mouth, said something very very awkward and weird in that sextape. But a pedophile? Nope. They have a type and Jodi ain't it.

Hmm, I find it interesting that in the pic I posted here in relation to what I think is TA's anger over being hacked:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?264195-Retrial-for-Sentencing-of-Jodi-Arias-12-05-08-In-recess&p=11276115#post11276115

that the person TA seems to be asking about is a Michelle K or something like that(can't quite make it out)... and where have I heard the name Michael Musack before? He appears to be related to this Tony...

Yes he does seem to be related. Does he have something to do with the case?
Data Center Facility Engineer
Sprint Corp.
Sprint Corp.
Job Details
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; S; Telecommunications industry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250 malware programs? On one harddrive? How could the thing still be functionable?

I used to have a program "Advanced System Care" on my laptop. It drove me crazy, every couple of days it would say my laptop needed urgent attention & when I ran the program it would list off hundreds of malware & registry errors. I'd clean it all up then same thing would happen days later, I couldn't wait to get rid of it & my laptop hasn't had a problem since. It just goes to show that some programs that get rave reviews can also give false reports as this one did. I had to do a system restore to a date prior to this program to get my laptop back to the speed I had before running this program.

Several of you have commented on or questioned why JM is demanding the image copy and won't accept what BN offered. Then there is discussion of BN's qualifications. He certainly balked at handing Juan this image copy, first saying he had had it encrypted, etc. I'm wondering if the proper procedures were done when BN visited the PD the first time, that was when BN says his image copy was made. Did he actually follow protocol and do a forensic copy at the PD using acceptable software/hardware? IIRC, I may be wrong, but that's something I'm wondering about. Could he have copied the drive some other way, taken it back to someone else who then made an image copy off of this 500GB computer? Maybe Incinerator was used to clean this host computer in order to do that? Maybe not that, but JM knows is that something is 'off' with his work. Unacceptable protocol used to produce evidence means evidence is unacceptable. The other thing is his use of others in his 'investigation', people that he doesn't want to name in court. He says he has 3 labs that worked on this evidence. And now we add Dworkin who helped him go over the 2008 Mesa PD image. Why is that? Isn't he supposed to be the expert? The very one that the defense has listed to testify as an expert in front of a jury?

Juan already dropped the bomb that the evil people JW accused of conspiring with Flores to intentionally delete exculpatory evidence were the previous defense team. So that issue is dead. It was not intentional. Juan says he's not challenging the content now, he'll do that in court. I do think we're talking url's here, and most likely those found in quarantine or somewhere other than the user files, stuff left over from antivirus activity. So what's left to argue? I'm guessing it's ironically the expertise of this "expert" in this specific field - how he did this investigation, why he needed all these other people to do it, and the freeware software that he used, rather than an forensically accepted program that LE and others use in court. Despite all his attempts to belittle Juan's computer knowledge and inflate his own, is BN really trained to do what he did? Remember, this guy is on the witness list, probably to testify to all this "*advertiser censored*". If he, by this hearing, is proved to be incompetent as a witness in computer forensics, the 'evidence' BN produced is out too. Defense will have to find another expert to testify who can only work off of the 2008 copy, since BN damaged the HD and it's current state is no longer accessible. There is evidently something on the 2008 copy, but again, is it really *advertiser censored* or what was left from TA's attempts to get rid of the viruses. Karma, is that you?

Question: How would Juan know if BN used the incenerator program if he doesn't have the two images?

Also, how can BN claim he deleted the 70,000+ files, and then turns around and call Juan a liar when Juan says:" Isn't it true, you deleted 70,000 + files?"

Yes, he did exactly that. I'm mystified as to what exactly he was reverse engineering - the thousands of viruses on that hard drive, one at a time? And what in the heck would be the point of doing so? He's not trying to figure out how to delete them (he says he did that already), or trace them to their origin, is his next expertise going to be virus sleuth? He's in so far over his head with this, JSS needs to cut him off at the path and just make him hand over everything he's done so far and not let him touch anything else.

OMG did I actually use the words "backward engineering", my excuse it's 3:50am here

Question: How would Juan know if BN used the incenerator program if he doesn't have the two images?

Also, how can BN claim he deleted the 70,000+ files, and then turns around and call Juan a liar when Juan says:" Isn't it true, you deleted 70,000 + files?"

Maybe the copy that BN gave Juan had traces of Incinerator left on it?

I wonder why the assumption is made that he had all these scrubbers to HIDE the *advertiser censored* rather than taking it off the computer? Are they specifically to hide your tracks?

Making assumptions and innuendo is the DT's basic method.

FWIW---

BN states that he found 44 viruses and 250 malware programs on the copy he examined.

JM's motion in limine says that on the copy made on June 11, 2008, 24 viruses and 17 malware programs were found.

That's obviously a huge discrepancy. Wonder what it means?

Not much. Antivirus software has to constantly update its signature database that's used to identify and eliminate viruses and malware. The discrepancy indicates the difference in this database between 2008 and 2014. Jrabbit holeSS needs to get a grip. We're on a slow boat to China and there is no excuse, damnit.

I have just stumbled on a forum whilst researching BN that has someone posting word for word of BK's daily blog. I hope BK sees it as this is stealing her hard work.

Perhaps this incinerator program was found on Tony's HD, the one the DT sent back "by accident" instead of TA's?

quick question: Did TA have both a personal email addy PLUS a work email addy on his puter? I ask this because several months ago, our business put an ad in the "Visitors Guide" for our state area and WOW! Did I get slammed with filthy spam emails! I'm literally talking close to 800 per overnight! Of course, our business info was probably put on many lists and then sold. What am I doing to combat this? I currently run Spybot, Norton, Avast, Malware Anti-malware, R-Kill, and Kaspersky. They start to work on Start-up, and provide virus definition up-dates throughout the day. Some of the emails still come thru (though not as much). I spend 10 minutes every morning deleting crap emails (I don't open any of them anymore!) TA was probably sending emails from his PPL address from his home computer, right?

Even if the bad emails are being sent to my work address, (not my personal, private address), they are still coming in on my personal home laptop.....and I keep running scans and keep getting reports that *advertiser censored*,*advertiser censored*,xx amount of threats have been detected and quarantined or stopped.

What does my history look like??? Could TA have been having the same problems??? Thus all the spy-ware and *advertiser censored*-hits???

Perhaps this incinerator program was found on Tony's HD, the one the DT sent back "by accident" instead of TA's?

That isn't likely since Juan said that hard drive had nothing to do with the case.

quick question: Did TA have both a personal email addy PLUS a work email addy on his puter? I ask this because several months ago, our business put an add in the "Visitors Guide" for our state area and WOW! Did I get slammed with filthy spam emails! I'm literally talking close to 800 per overnight! Of course, our business info was probably put on many lists and then sold. What am I doing to combat this? I currently run Spybot, Norton, Avast, Malware Anti-malware, R-Kill, and Kaspersky. They start to work on Start-up, and provide virus definition up-dates throughout the day. Some of the emails still come thru (though not as much). I spend 10 minutes every morning deleting crap emails (I don't open any of them anymore!) TA was probably sending emails from his PPL address from his home computer, right?

I hate hate spam! Are you dealing with it at the server level as well? Your business' hosting provider might be able to help you by using SpamAssasin or a similar package for your domain.

quick question: Did TA have both a personal email addy PLUS a work email addy on his puter? I ask this because several months ago,
our business put an add in the "Visitors Guide" for our state area and WOW! Did I get slammed with filthy spam emails! I'm literally talking close to 800 per overnight!
Of course, our business info was probably put on many lists and then sold. What am I doing to combat this? I currently run Spybot, Norton, Avast, Malware Anti-malware, R-Kill, and Kaspersky. They start to work on Start-up, and provide virus definition up-dates throughout the day. Some of the emails still come thru (though not as much). I spend 10 minutes every morning deleting crap emails (I don't open any of them anymore!) TA was probably sending emails from his PPL address from his home computer, right?

Even if the bad emails are being sent to my work address, (not my personal, private address), they are still coming in on my personal home laptop.....

Huge bet that was a least some if it!!

That isn't likely since Juan said that hard drive had nothing to do with the case.

It depends, if this Tony is the tech who did the initial work on TA's HD and his HD shows that he uses this program, then yes although Tony's HD has nothing to do with this case, it can show the modus operandi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966