Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we have to remember in this is Juan mentioned a program by name a couple of times, Incinerator 2.3. He kept asking BN about it and asking if it was on TA's computer, to which tweeters said BN answered that that wasn't even a thing, but then they would say "but it is" and provide a link. (like this one http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/File-Management/Incinerator.shtml ) He must have a reason to keep bringing that up and asking for BN's copy. He outright accused BN of deleting things. I don't know why BN or anyone who works for him would but Juan seems to think they did.

BN said he removed the viruses & trojans before backward engineering the clone. So he had to use something to remove them. So being sarcastic didn't BN do what he claims Mesa PD did, he deleted files.

Yes he sure did seem to believe that this program was downloaded onto whatever copy had been supplied to him. I would have to assume it was his experts who told him this. I also believe that BN is using others to do this work for him because he is not an expert and is winging it as far as testifying about it.

Someone mentioned that "experts" in forensic computers have to be certified or licensed? Is this correct? Would he be licensed as a forensic expert in the audio and video that he usually testifies about? Is he using this license to testify to the computer information? Is that why he has to testify and not "Tony"?

MOO

"HOW TO FIND AND VERIFY A COMPUTER FORENSIC EXPERT"

https://www.nowsecure.com/blog/2010/08/31/find-verify-computer-forensic-expert/#viaforensics

Exactly. And that last hearing wasn't even about whether or not there WAS proof. It was about whether or not LE and the prosecution KNEW it was there and whether there was prosecutorial misconduct because they deleted it. And more importantly I suppose WHAT was there if there was anything. Illegal child *advertiser censored* or legal adult *advertiser censored*, who deleted it and when. If there was no misconduct on the part of the prosecution, then the motion to drop the DP should be denied. That hearing should have been over that day.

Then of course there is the whole question of how this affects anything. I believe JA indicated she defended her life because TA tried to kill her over the dropped camera. She was afraid for her life because he lunged at her. And she tried to prove he was physically abusive but the jury didn't buy it. Or does she want to come up with some other lie? Does she realize she's already been convicted based on the story she chose to tell for 18 days? Which did not include a story about her discussing pedophilia or child *advertiser censored* with TA on the day she slaughtered him. Apparently she does not realize she's been convicted and neither does her defence team because they are trying to have a do over. I'm starting to wonder if the judge realizes it. It's not a mitigating factor because it is not the reason she said she had to kill him. It has no place in this phase of the trial.

MOO

Good post Kamille. This whole trial is absolutely crazy. I mean how many trials do you have the ACTUAL murder being committed and captured on pictures???
Talk about evidence! This trial should have been over in 15 minutes. I realize hindsight is 20/20 but I bet even the Alexander family had no clue how far JA would go. After seeing all this new crap coming up lately, I wish JA had just gotten LWOP last year. She should be sitting in Perryville, with Angela and all the other murderers. Now she's had another year and a half to manipulate the system and gain more supporters. I read she's now had $40,000 donated ???????? What the heck is wrong with these people?

Hi Margaret..I just looked. It appears that Sid has been banned and that ALL his posts have been deleted.

Wow, I bet he got pxxxed off the the Jodi supporter on there lol. He was everyone's fav computer guru including the moderators, must have been very naughty lol. Thanks for that Hope.

RBBM

:gasp: I get this JAVA updatepopup every time I start my computer. Is this a virus? I always ignore and close it. TIA

View attachment 65042
jpeg screenshot of bottom right after I click on the x of below
View attachment 65043
jpeg screenshot of middle of computer - the popup

That one is from your tray so it's the legit one. The fake one comes as a warning to update when you view a website, there is also a fake flash player update also.

I've read some sleuths referring to the *advertiser censored* as if it's been proven, an I missing a thread? Iirc, the defense team has said a whole bunch and proven nothing. Unless I'm missing something. I know bn said he met with dworkin over the weekend and was able to reproduce his same findings on dworkins copy. But, this is what he has SAID. we don't know what findings he's referring to, or if he reproduced his findings on bns copy NOT dworkins. I don't doubt for a minute BN copy he turned over has *advertiser censored* virus redirects but I am highly suspect about everything single thing else.

I personally have no idea if there is *advertiser censored* or not. Even if there is, it is totally irrevelant. This part is solely for the DTs motion of prosecuterial misconduct. I just can't see why they would stretch to this extreme if they don't have a leg to stand. But after almost 2 years of this trial, anything is possible. Jodi could be the one insisting this be brought out, which could be a reason she wanted to represent herself.

Yes he sure did seem to believe that this program was downloaded onto whatever copy had been supplied to him. I would have to assume it was his experts who told him this. I also believe that BN is using others to do this work for him because he is not an expert and is winging it as far as testifying about it.

Someone mentioned that "experts" in forensic computers have to be certified or licensed? Is this correct? Would he be licensed as a forensic expert in the audio and video that he usually testifies about? Is he using this license to testify to the computer information? Is that why he has to testify and not "Tony"?

MOO

IDK but you might be right. Maybe that's why Tony isn't in court.

And don't forget about that 3rd person...BN had to write down their name to show it to JM... apparently this person is SECRET too. I'm thinking it's Dorian Bond

Maybe because I am using my phone I can't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YesorNo posted this video of a mistrial motion the other day on sidebar. I watched it today, this is where JSS first suggests going down the rabbit hole & having secret testimony for the DT. Nurmi as per usual misrepresents what actually happened in regards to JM failing to hand over evidence, then refuses to put forward mitigation. Then Nurmi & JW request to be removed & JW has a wobbly, classic made me laugh lol. I note JSS is a completely different judge than the judge we have now, I think we're dealing with a doppelganger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzS_cE09XH8

I wonder why the assumption is made that he had all these scrubbers to HIDE the *advertiser censored* rather than taking it off the computer? Are they specifically to hide your tracks?

I think what he means by "hide" is just can delete something on a computer, but it will always leave a trace in the Windows registry until you format the hard drive.

Not defending the guy, just speaking from all the tech support i've done over the years reformatting people's hard drives because of viruses. I did not visually SEE anything unsual, but all the signs were there. Could not open internet, slow, pop-ups etc...

FWIW---

BN states that he found 44 viruses and 250 malware programs on the copy he examined.

JM's motion in limine says that on the copy made on June 11, 2008, 24 viruses and 17 malware programs were found.

That's obviously a huge discrepancy. Wonder what it means?

Did I dream this or did DF's brother commit suicide? Could he have confessed something to TA about child *advertiser censored* and TA was trying to help him? Hope I'm not totally losing my mind, LOL.

I commented about that in the first trial. DF's brother committed suicide the day CMJA was arrested.< coincidence. DF DID talk to CMJA in jail about it.

No, that's just an update from the java already installed on your pc. It supports some programs that are running on your computer. If it's a bother, you can uninstall it. Open Start menu, go to installed programs and choose Java from the uninstall list. Or you can update it.

Also, you should always uninstall the old Java and reboot before installing the new update.

BN said he removed the viruses & trojans before backward engineering the clone. So he had to use something to remove them. So being sarcastic didn't BN do what he claims Mesa PD did, he deleted files.

Yes, he did exactly that. I'm mystified as to what exactly he was reverse engineering - the thousands of viruses on that hard drive, one at a time? And what in the heck would be the point of doing so? He's not trying to figure out how to delete them (he says he did that already), or trace them to their origin, is his next expertise going to be virus sleuth? He's in so far over his head with this, JSS needs to cut him off at the path and just make him hand over everything he's done so far and not let him touch anything else.

And don't forget about that 3rd person...BN had to write down their name to show it to JM... apparently this person is SECRET too. I'm thinking it's Dorian Bond

It seem like it must be someone on the defense's sealed witness list that BN is privvy to, no?

FWIW---

BN states that he found 44 viruses and 250 malware programs on the copy he examined.

JM's motion in limine says that on the copy made on June 11, 2008, 24 viruses and 17 malware programs were found.

250 malware programs? On one harddrive? How could the thing still be functionable?

Something tells me there was plenty of *advertiser censored* on Jodi's machine, of her. They recovered 1000s of photos the first time around. There might even have been "Jodi *advertiser censored*" on Travis' computer. I don't think it was an issue in the first trial and neither prosecution or defense wanted to bring more in so it was not pursued.

Jodi tried to say that Travis was masturbating to *advertiser censored* on computer....but when no "kid" *advertiser censored* was found she switched to it being a photo. IF defense found any "teen" labels on *advertiser censored*, this is what they want to bring in now. imo. But, the motion to accuse the Prosecution of misconduct was all about delaying trial to create another mistrial. Dworkin said contradicted himself in the first trial...first he said there was *advertiser censored* on Travis' computer, then he said there wasn't. He was never asked if there was *advertiser censored* on Jodi's computer.

As far as the accusations from Jodi about Spiderman "crap", I believe there is a photo with her and Bobby? where she had Spiderman stuff on. And as for acting like a little nasty girl.....she bought that scenario up in Feb of 2008? in a chat to Travis. The "spank me" comment.

What I worried about is that this jury has not been privy to all that info. But, I think Juan is a genius so I will count on him to bring it all together just like he did in the first trial.

I also agree that Jodi is almost completely coping the Casey Anthony defense, hence secret testimony for
"newest" version of lies.

Katie, I think this "John Dixon" is just a name/man JA made up. I can't find anything about him except that when I google him, his name ONLY comes up in what Arias testified about.

That's not surprising. He's an imaginary gallery owner, just like her imaginary exes and her imaginary friends (the only kind of friends she has).

FWIW---

I believe some malware can make copies of itself so if you (or your antispyware/malware) find and delete it, there are more left on the hd. And there's no doubt some were still active even though Travis ran Spybot on 6/4 as one hit a *advertiser censored* site when the computer was woken out of sleep/shut down on 6/10 and taken into evidence by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166