Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my calculations, we have had 6.5 days of court since Nurmi took over on October 30th. 6.5 days of court in 5 weeks. At some point doesn't one of the judges superiors step in and lay down the law or are we the only ones who notice and care..?
What I don't understand is why wasn't the court's schedule cleared to handle this case 5 days a week. And the judge's schedule also. The clerk of court had 1.5 years to work out a schedule. Even if a certain amount of hours each morning was allocated to the judge handling other things they knew tthis trial was coming. The citizens of AZ should be furious.

According to my calculations, we have had 6.5 days of court since Nurmi took over on October 30th.

6.5 days of court in 5 weeks.

At some point doesn't one of the judges superiors step in and lay down the law or are we the only ones who notice and care..?

:seeya: Un-freaking-believable !

After today's hearing -- or whatever the court decides to do today ...

I will update the list of COURT DAYS and NO COURT DAYS.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 5m5 minutes ago
Delay until 1:30 for #JodiArias today #TravisAlexander #abc15

:seeya: Un-freaking-believable !

After today's hearing -- or whatever the court decides to do today ...

I will update the list of COURT DAYS and NO COURT DAYS.
Hi dog-gone-cute and thanks for all you're doing to keep us updated.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 5m5 minutes ago
Delay until 1:30 for #JodiArias today #TravisAlexander #abc15

I hope this is referring to the Trial portion of the day and not the status conference scheduled to begin in about 40 minutes.

:juanettes: To start the Monday Morning off . . .

635533179184118048-juan-martinez.jpg

Prosecutor Juan Martinez looks at a hard drive that was brought into evidence during a hearing regarding allegations of child *advertiser censored* on Travis Alexander's computer in the middle of the sentencing phase of the Jodi Arias trial at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix on Thursday, December 4, 2014. David Wallace/The Republic

635533179186618098-martinez-hard-drive.jpg

Prosecutor Juan Martinez cuts open an envelope containing a hard drive that was brought into evidence as Bryan Neumeister, (left) a computer expert witness for the defense, during a hearing regarding allegations of child *advertiser censored* on Travis Alexander's computer in the middle of the sentencing phase of the Jodi Arias trial at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix on Thursday, December 4, 2014. David Wallace/The Republic

And one more:

635533135589826164-juan2.jpg

Prosecutor Juan Martinez cross examines Bryan Neumeister, (not pictured) a computer expert witness for the defense, during a hearing regarding allegations of child *advertiser censored* on Travis Alexander's computer in the middle of the sentencing phase of the Jodi Arias trial at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix on Thursday, December 4, 2014. David Wallace/The Republic

Link: http://www.azcentral.com/picture-ga...0/21/jodi-arias-trial-penalty-phase/15691619/

What a nice way to start the day, DGC. :)

This is frustrating to us because it's what we're focused on. I'm sure this judge has other judge obligations, too. Stuff we aren't privy to. She has to go over documents and sign for other cases.

For later appeals....whether or not the exclusion of evidence that TA looked at *advertiser censored* (if DT makes the case) made a difference in the guilt phase.

For now: whether or not TA looking at *advertiser censored*, specifically child *advertiser censored*, and if it can be proven he did, can it be considered during mitigation, as it supports the DT 's slimy and irrelevant attack on TA as a sexually "aggressive" user of women and a pedophile who was attracted to boys and girls.

Blech blech blech blech!!! I can barely stand to watch this now. It's fallen down in to such a level....and it's the Christmas season and I'm sure how this sociopath is "celebrating". I just can't even...

One thing. After the last court day, Juan does need time to line up his witnesses, so this might not turn out to be bad.

But, as usual Nurmi wins on the delay/mistrial issue. I am hoping hard, the jury stays strong!!!

Wow, you guys were so busy posting while I was doing other things!

iTunes software will update automatically and even install the update automatically if you've set your preferences for it to do so. However, the End User License Agreement is never automatically okayed by the software. That would be insane on the part of Apple. When there is a major update in the software, there is usually a new EULA. Not all updates get a new EULA. Sometimes it seems like the only update to the software is the EULA.

That said, I can't imagine (as I posted earlier) a bunch of lawyers just blowing by that screen by clicking OK on a laptop in evidence. It may have happened, but I am skeptical.

Brrrrrrr..... Lights have been out for @ 2 hrs. Getting cold in here. 42° outside. 55° in here.

Will we stay on this thread or move to a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missnurse09