Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
The trial schedule will be discussed at 9:30am MST for #JodiArias today. I confirmed it

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

In the #JodiArias courtroom.

Willmart is here rifling through one of her many handbags.

Judge hearing another case involving Mexican mafia.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 57 seconds ago

From what it sounds like, this morning will be a scheduling hearing.

Not sure if any real trial action will happen. Stay chooned. #JodiArias

What do you mean by this? I'm unfamiliar with all the freemans story I just know one committed suicide shortly after travis was killed

Nothing to do will Bill's feelings. He's probably in on it if that's what's happening. Might even be one of the new witnesses. Or she's using another male family member or friend, possibly now deceased, in her "story". The reason for the secrecy is to explain why she didn't tell anyone about this "abuse" in the first trial. It is so psychologically traumatizing to her that she just couldn't bring herself to do it. But now that she has a second chance to save her life, she realizes how important it is. But she still wanted to tell this story in secrecy because it is so difficult for her and wasn't aware she could ask for this in the first trial.

Now this is just my speculation and if she is doing this I totally believe it's all a complete lie.

MOO

I'm betting it was so people that know J Freeman's story wouldn't be able to hear her use it for her own. I don't for a minute believe that anything she has done was to spare anyone other than herself.

If you go back and follow the link you will see the connection. Don't forget, JA kept in contact with the Freeman's even after the murder, DF in fact had gone to visit her in jail a few times iirc. She had known the young man who killed himself as well as the two other siblings that testified for her re the camping trip. Obviously they only knew her "good" side and cannot seem to believe that she is capable of lying, even after she admitted in court that it had all been a lie.

Bottom of page 4, June 17, 2008.:
http://murderpedia.org/female.A/images/arias-jodi/jodi-arias-journal-entries.pdf

I think you are on to something Val. Jodi knew the whole family. IIRC she even spent the weekend of TA's memorial service in their home. Dan Freeman came to visit JA in jail several times, and I truly believe that this is where she got the ridiculous pedophile story. She is probably using Joshua Freeman's sad story. But I'm thinking that she will say that Travis confessed this to HER. That HE was the one that was sexually abused as a child, and HE was afraid he would someday do that to a child ?? Of course he would confide that ONLY to JA :gaah:

Here is a link to Desiree talking about her brother. Go down to the bottom of the picture first. ~ It is very sad :frown:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/desiree-jacobson/my-brother/21019971493

This is the link to Dan Freeman's story about his brother Joshua :frown:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joshuafreeman/mystory

The Freemans founded a website in Joshua's memory ~
The Freeman Family Institute
http://www.freeman-family-institute.org/p/about-us.html

I think you are on to something Val. Jodi knew the whole family. IIRC she even spent the weekend of TA's memorial service in their home. Dan Freeman came to visit JA in jail several times, and I truly believe that this is where she got the ridiculous pedophile story. She is probably using Joshua Freeman's sad story. But I'm thinking that she will say that Travis confessed this to HER. That HE was the one that was sexually abused as a child, and HE was afraid he would someday do that to a child ?? Of course he would confide that ONLY to JA :gaah:

Here is a link to Desiree talking about her brother. It is very sad :frown:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/desiree-jacobson/my-brother/21019971493

This is the link to Dan Freeman's story about his brother Joshua :frown:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joshuafreeman/mystory

The Freemans founded a website in Joshua's memory ~
The Freeman Family Institute
http://www.freeman-family-institute.org/p/about-us.html

What were the ages differences between Joshua and Travis? My mind went to something similar....like Travis did something to Joshua. Arias is very creative and she has had a year to make up something new.

MeeBee, I'm not sure but CA and AZ are on the same time in June. I did a quick search and it's been that way for a long time. I know 40 years in my own personal experience about the dreaded DLS time.

I'm pretty sure in 2008, GMT or GMT AZ or MT time was available for XP then, but not everyone used it or knew about it possibly? So Travis was in AZ in June 2008, but it should be on the same time if set, unless he bought it in CA and never knew how to change it. I forget where D lived AZ or CA & when did he get this laptop?

Every computer or laptop I've had since 2000, using the Windows platform, has had the DST opt-out for Arizona in it's setup. It's always been a simple procedure just clicking on the "Time" on your task bar and an box comes up w/ a change option. I'm in Arizona.

DLS.png

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Conflicting info coming out of #JodiArias. Court public information officer now tweeted NO trial today. Media is in CR now for scheduling

LOL, good grief, who knows what is going on!?

What were the ages differences between Joshua and Travis? My mind went to something similar....like Travis did something to Joshua. Arias is very creative and she has had a year to make up something new.

I know that Joshua Freeman was 22 (would be in 4 days) in july of 2008

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 10m10 minutes ago
State v Jodi Arias: There is no trial today. There will be a status conference at 9:30am.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 49s49 seconds ago
#JodiArias schedule is crazy..Media in courtroom but where it lands nobody knows

Par for the course

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 49s49 seconds ago
#JodiArias schedule is crazy..

Media in courtroom but where it lands nobody knows

Par for the course

And Welcome to the Trial from the Twilight Zone . . .

:ufo::ufo::ufo:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Conflicting info coming out of #JodiArias. Court public information officer now tweeted NO trial today. Media is in CR now for scheduling

LOL, good grief, who knows what is going on!?

On Thursday, didn't Nurmi mention that he wouldn't have any witnesses to present before this Thursday?

WAT ~~ Fashion Report ~~

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 56 seconds ago

Nurmi is here, light gray suit with lavender shirt.

Judge hearing other cases still. #JodiArias

BLERG! I was saving my last kcup to brew right at 0930 to enjoy a new week of full work days. Wonder if there is any kind of hearing this morning of if another case is running late.....

Anywho, good morning all! I'm gonna go make my coffee now!

gty_smiley_coffee_jt_120929_wblog.jpg

:gaah: And Surprise Surprise !

:gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

Juan is sitting at the desk.

Tanisha, her hubby and Samantha are seated.

#JodiArias' mother is as well. No one else.

wait...so it is not delayed? Confuzzled......

WAT ~~ Fashion Report ~~

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 56 seconds ago

Nurmi is here, light gray suit with lavender shirt.

Judge hearing other cases still. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Judge is all "where is willmott yo?"

She darted out of the courtroom a few mins ago.

"paging dr. willmart, paging dr. willmart" #JodiArias

:hilarious::hilarious:

From WAT:

About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 9 seconds ago

Willmart is back now, grabs her folders and edition of "Autotune Weekly" and sits beside Nurmi.

#JodiArias is here, pink handcuffs n stripes

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Nurmi is talking about the 3 witnesses who would participate under anonymity.

He is having trouble getting them to cooperate now.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 33s34 seconds ago
Nurmi says the secret witness #jodiarias will not testify until COA submits another ruling. Judge says trial won't stop for this #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member