Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

"Aight that's it, were adjourned" says Judge Stephens.

What a grueling day of trial. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Thanks for following!!!! Heading back to the justice center now. WAT <3's you. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias big stall today. Witness not ready. Secret Elf of Shelf Jodi won't testify until COA issues a written opinion (only an order now)

So the DT is refusing to put on witness after they have received a COURT ORDER from the CoA about no more secrets? At what point are they going to give it up? Does Nurmi respect the court of higher authority at all? If he feels the CoA doesn't have enough information or that the DT info supercedes CoA's orders, why didn't he present his case when he had the chance? Oh right . . . he already did and it didn't fly.

Trial won't stop for this? Of course it will! We'll be lucky if we get two days of testimony in before Christmas. :gaah:

This makes me think of the time they brought Michael Jackson into court in his pajamas.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: . . . OMG . . . I am LMAO !

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

From AZ Central:

9:54 William Pitts@william_pitts

So much for not wanting to delay trial. Ridiculous. #JodiArias

So then, Jodi is refusing to continue with her testimony until she gets the opinion? Or is this someone else?

trial won't stop Mr Nurmi....... just kidding, enjoy your week off!

It is very difficult for me to keep my mouth closed about the total lack of judgicating. So the computer genius got himself another week, the jury is told to hang in there, no word about whether the state got the info/stuff promised them, and Jodi didn't want to testify so the Judge is letting them stonewall another week.
I hear AZ is nice but I'll stick to NY in terms of the legal system and NY ain't so great.

OK then. See you all Thursday. IMO the judge ought to be more public about the reasons for her rulings--can't be more insane than what we're all thinking....

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 34 seconds ago

Judge says we are not going to stop the trial while we wait on the supreme court ruling. #JodiArias

:eek: "Supreme Court" ruling ?

What the hell happened today then!?

Trial won't stop for this? Of course it will!

We'll be lucky if we get two days of testimony in before Christmas. :gaah:

:seeya: Hi Rose,

Ya think it will be this Christmas 2014 -- or next Christmas 2015 -- or maybe 2016 ?

:gaah:

Nothing till Thursday?
Am I in an alternate universe or something?
Everything with this trial is *advertiser censored** backwards and upside down!:gaah:

OK then. See you all Thursday.
IMO the judge ought to be more public about the reasons for her rulings--can't be more insane than what we're all thinking....

:tyou: AZlawyer !

So ... did the DT appeal the COA's ruling to the AZ Supreme Court ?

Of course, IF they did, the Supreme Court can deny to even hear it, right ?

Thanks !

trial won't stop Mr Nurmi....... just kidding, enjoy your week off!

It is very difficult for me to keep my mouth closed about the total lack of judgicating. So the computer genius got himself another week, the jury is told to hang in there, no word about whether the state got the info/stuff promised them, and Jodi didn't want to testify so the Judge is letting them stonewall another week.
I hear AZ is nice but I'll stick to NY in terms of the legal system and NY ain't so great.

This trial, the grand jury decision in NY regarding the man that was strangled to death, etc have left me disappointed as hell in the US justice system. No system is better than another but man, the Dutch one is starting to look mighty good. :sigh:

Why is a convicted murderer allowed to dictate terms of testifying? Why wasn't she forced to testify this week? Because they're working on a two track stall? Supreme court stall and *advertiser censored* too?

:seeya: Hi Rose,

Ya think it will be this Christmas 2014 -- or next Christmas 2015 -- or maybe 2016 ?

:gaah:

DGC :seeya:

I don't see how these poor jurors will be able to make it. We all know JA has no life but the rest of us do. The Judge says one thing but turns around and does the exact opposite in the next breath. Does she even care that we're inching towards a mistrial due to inadequate jurors? One more week of torturous waiting for the family.

:tyou: AZlawyer !

So ... did the DT appeal the COA's ruling to the AZ Supreme Court ?

Of course, IF they did, the Supreme Court can deny to even hear it, right ?

Thanks !

Nothing's showing up on the Ct App or AZ Supreme Court websites, although they're typically a day behind.

ETA: Yes, the AZ Supreme Court can deny the request to hear any appeal.

No jury trial today, 6.5 days of trial since Nurmi took over, Dec. 18 is next week, now saying they won't do their jobs until they have justification for the CoA order to proceed with trial like everyone else has had to do for decades. There are no rules/laws/orders that are obeyed in this trial because there are no consequences for bad behaviors. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha