Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not understanding if this computer thing has the potential to affect the GUILTY verdict.

I'm still not understanding if this computer thing has the potential to affect the GUILTY verdict.

Only if it was proven that the state intentionally deleted/hid something. It hasn't been proven.

Here is the proof BN is an idiot lol. Automatic update for Apple software. Notice this article is from 2008.

http://www.zdnet.com/pictures/apple-software-update-versus-microsoft-update/

Margaret... thank you very much for providing specific links to debunk specific things BN said.

The computer stuff is confusing enough for those of us who dont speak the language. It helps to not have to determine whether posts are based on fact or opinion, or whether or not they are on point or educated stabs in the dark.

Is court in session today?

Is more than one day of court scheduled for this week?

TIA

Here’s a little pat on the back for all of our weekend sleuthing. I thought I’d put together a list of “stuff” we found that debunks much of what BN asserted or implied.

1) SIM cards missing: Not. They didn’t exist for the phones/service used by TA and JA
2) ActiveX is a video codec needed to view *advertiser censored* and is strictly for *advertiser censored* sites: Not. Soooooo. Not.
It’s not even a video codec:
“ActiveX is a software framework created by Microsoft that adapts its earlier Component Object Model (COM) and Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) technologies for content downloaded from a network, particularly in the context of the World Wide Web.” (Wikipedia)
3) Zblog can only be picked up by visiting *advertiser censored* sites: Not. Blatantly not.
4) Spybot only runs if triggered by human intervention: Not.
5) The downloads/modifications that happened on June 19, 2009, had to be “okayed” by human intervention: Not.
Several were likely initially downloaded on 6/10/2008, but not installed/configured until the computer was booted up on 6/19/2009.
6) BN can prove certain *advertiser censored* URLs were accessed via “typing in” the site address: Not. No way.
And if he can, Mr. Tyler Mount expert (that’s a helicopter mount; read his CV) is the first in the nation to be able to prove this.

What else? Let’s see:
7) The modifications that happened on June 10, 2008, and on June 19, 2009, constitute prosecutorial misconduct: Likely not.
The 6/10 goof up of bringing the laptop out of sleep is easily attributable to the exigent circumstance of discovering a badly decomposed murder victim and needing to determine time of death.
Also: The time the laptop “awakening” and the time the Mesa PD officially initiated/served the search warrant? That’s about a half hour gap. Seriously? I think some “just plain cop” on the scene screwed up by moving the mouse/stirring the laptop out of sleep.

The boot-up a year later? The Mesa PD had already made a mirror of the drive. It was poor procedure to fire it up on June 19, 2009, but the DT – apparently – insisted on it. Changes made on that date were (in spite of BN’s insistence) likely automatic, resulting from the completion of installs/configurations initially downloaded on June 10, 2008, via auto-updates and from –possibly – anti-virus software doing its ‘thang’ upon boot-up.

8) Inability to find the *advertiser censored* is sheer incompetence: Likely not.
Neither the DT nor the State looked for *advertiser censored* “files” when the initial analyses were done.
9) No one looked for *advertiser censored* until JA changed her defense strategy
Two experts, one from the State and one from the DT said they didn’t find any *advertiser censored* (although Dworkin tried to change his tune when the DT changed THEIRS, then got called out by JM).
10) *advertiser censored* “hits” found now: Likely due to advancements in registry investigation tools.
*advertiser censored* site “hits” are far different than downloaded and saved photographic files.

Thank you for the list!!!! It really helps keep track of what's been brought up and mulled over. Could you please post it in the trial timeline thread so it doesn't get buried and overlooked?

They're replacing transformers and line in my area so I may need to take the computer and phone for a ride in the car to recharge.

Okay, but if the computer was tampered with in some way (I don't believe it was), wouldn't that have to go through the appeals process that takes YEARS just to be considered? IMO, there is nothing about ANYTHING Travis did that would have changed the facts of the case considered by the jury to find her GUILTY of premeditated murder. He never went to her. She always went to him.

It would only affect it if:

The State was found to have purposefully destroyed/altered evidence AND...
If that evidence was determined to be exculpatory to Arias

They're replacing transformers and line in my area so I may need to take the computer and phone for a ride in the car to recharge.

Okay, but if the computer was tampered with in some way (I don't believe it was), wouldn't that have to go through the appeals process that takes YEARS just to be considered? IMO, there is nothing about ANYTHING Travis did that would have changed the facts of the case considered by the jury to find her GUILTY of premeditated murder. He never went to her. She always went to him.

The judge would have the authority to make the decision right now about this stuff. Maybe that's why they're bringing it now. Jodi knows it'll take years, otherwise.

But I agree. I don't think this would have changed anything had it been found. It would have just been more extra noise for the jury to tune out while they looked at the facts of premeditation as presented by the state and while they were dismantling her proven lies. It wouldn't have changed the outcome of her trial.

For later appeals....whether or not the exclusion of evidence that TA looked at *advertiser censored* (if DT makes the case) made a difference in the guilt phase.

For now: whether or not TA looking at *advertiser censored*, specifically child *advertiser censored*, and if it can be proven he did, can it be considered during mitigation, as it supports the DT 's slimy and irrelevant attack on TA as a sexually "aggressive" user of women and a pedophile who was attracted to boys and girls.

When the other trial was going on, someone posted a schedule for taxiing the inmates to the courthouse. IIRX, Jodi had to get up at @4am to get fed and processed for court. Even if she is in court for a few minutes or later in the day, there is only 1 morning shuttle to the courthouse and 1 back 'home'. The holding cell until the appearance is cold, hard and boring as H*LL. I'd love to be a fly on the wall there.

When the other trial was going on, someone posted a schedule for taxiing the inmates to the courthouse. IIRX, Jodi had to get up at @4am to get fed and processed for court. Even if she is in court for a few minutes or later in the day, there is only 1 morning shuttle to the courthouse and 1 back 'home'. The holding cell until the appearance is cold, hard and boring as H*LL. I'd love to be a fly on the wall there.

Instead of a fly, could you be a brown recluse instead? Or is that too mean?:shame:

Have to say I'll be very happy when we finish up this computer stuff and get back to an actual courtroom with actual witnesses actually testifying to that poor neglected jury.

I'm wondering what witness Nurmi just added, under seal, of course. I'm guessing it is computer *advertiser censored* related. Either a BN type to testify about finding it, or another sexpert to discuss how viewing *advertiser censored* means one deserves to be slaughtered.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

And a Morning Greeting from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1h 1 hour ago

Good morning. Did errrone survive the hweekend?

Ready for more princess #JodiArias trial?

:hilarious: "princess" . . . more like :dramaqueen:

I wonder if Maria is allowed to keep her company? I have no doubt she would if Sheriff Joe said OK. Umm. Probably not, then. :D

Yea, TA was the first guy she'd ever used braids on, or pursued until she tired of him...not! TA was however apparently the first guy to tell her it was over and in very descriptive words.
View attachment 65097BJ and JA

ooooooooooooo, thanks for that!!

Bumping up for today. I wish Juan would use it if Arias eludes to cartoon characters. And the hair too, a double find, lol.

Boy sleuthers are good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member