Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your points are so well made. I direct people's attention to more of that exchange between Arias and Travis on 5/26, because he was expressing so much of what you wrote:

Texts/ IM/ Email, etc that were not shared in the guilt phase but are now included in the sentencing phase (as reported by the tweeters)

TA - "You are relentless in your torture of people that have loved you and protected you and served you and what do you do? You try to destroy them, you are the lowest of the low"
TA -"You are sick and evil and knowing you makes me want to kill myself in punishment...... I'm so stupid".
TA -" I don't even know if you are human"
JA - "I am so sorry. If anyone should it is me. You are light upon this world. I can't even compare"

TA - "Hitler had more conscious"
TA - "Send your piece of **** lie fest so I can mock it"
TA - "We already know based on all the last emails you sent and then invaded my privacy that it is ********"

TA - "Yeah, you are a three hole wonder, you are good for something"
TA - "I loved someone that never existed, what I thought was real never existed. Finish your worthless email"

TA- "I know you got into my computer and erased an email to Lisa"
TA- "You stole my journals, you slashed my tires, and I know it"
JA - "I may be a coward, I may be a *advertiser censored*, but the one thing I am not is violent. I did not slash your tires"

TA- "You never saw me of more value as a piece of **** unless I was serving some purpose to U. I am less than nothing to you."
JA - "I really did love you, but I let it get so distorted. I am so sorry. I have no excuse. none."
TA - "You tried to murder me from the inside out..... how could you?"
TA- "Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy?"
TA- "Why did you have to do it to me? Why did you hate me? What was your objective, what was the point?"
JA - "I don't know what you mean ruin you? I would never set out to deliberately do that to you."

JA- "The sexual part of me was an unevolved way of trying to be more loved"
JA - "I knew you weren't in love with me. I knew you cared, but that it wasn't that kind of love"
JA - "My sex drive is gone.."
TA-"I doubt that "

"Jodi tells Travis she's been a bad influence. He says he's not mad about that"

JA- "There's no excuse for me to be alive"
TA -"I want a real answer"

TA "Yes, I'm addicted to it. I keep taking you back and you know it. You know I'll get pissed but I'll take you back"
JA- "Honestly, aside from what I wanted to say, it was me that wanted to hear your voice just once"
JA- "It's a little fix, your not the only one who is addicted"
JA- "What's the purpose, it's not marriage, it's just sex"
JA - "Here I come looking like an angel, speaking sweetly, acting nicely, pleasing you in many ways...."
JA -"I don't want to continue to breath"

TA "I was a dildo with a heartbeat to U"
JA "But you were not just a piece of meat"

Very powerful. Thanks g-charles.
I have a hard time believing that TA let JA into the house that night.
How could he have, with such anger and frustration?
Wouldn't JA have been the last person he would have wanted to see?

Remember her saying that she sent some message or email to him on MySpace? I believe that's what is being referred here.

Or...the fake email from a fake male, a portion of which she "accidentally" sent to Travis? I'm not sure. He was certainly angry at that manipulation, but he might be referencing something else here. Filling in the blanks as far as these conversations go raises many more questions. One thing is certain though--this young man was devastated at what he had gotten himself into, and he was ANGRY.

I don't know, Dr. Archer doesn't sound as though he really has that much knowledge on CMJA's life history, and, a lot of people don't get evaluated and diagnosed in their younger years so that doesn't mean anything, IMO. I do agree though with the one guest that said she can't even stand to look at her anymore and, that she's just plain "evil" , and I would for certain get immense pleasure out of wiping that smug smile off her face.

Late again in reading this thread... but wanted to make some comments on your comments! :)

1399054_180102435525184_1525099159_o.jpg
link
Continue discussion here..

hmmmm... yummy!
eating1-smiley.gif
I'll take one of everything!!
eating2-smiley.gif

I have a feeling when she takes the stand it will be different then last time.

What are the chances she came out of the fog, and actually will tell her version of what happened in that bedroom/bathroom on June 4, 2008?

no1-smiley.gif

I'm reposting my lil pix of trial testimony days for y'all. The days in blue are the ones that the jury actually got to hear some testimony. Not necessarily all day, mind you, but something is better than nothing. :blushing:

View attachment 65222

:tyou: for this gcharlie - I was wondering like someone mentioned before, if you could make the Defense in Red??
peppi-okay-smiley.gif
If it's not too much of a bother!?!

Got this from J4J site:

" Ruling on motion for jury to consider Jodi’s polygraph results – 2012*(denied)"

This is under the sealed motions section.

Wow - guess I'm the only one that didn't know she took a lie detector test! :denied:

If it is permissible to post FB links:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.621213067983886.1073741877.372063369565525&type=1

If not, mods, I apologize and please let me know so that I do not do it again.

Ever your humble servant, GCharlie.

I sent a PM to Harmony and asked if I could post the whole letter here for those of us that can't read it!
waiting3-smiley.gif

wave-smiley.gif
Harmony2

snipped by me...
A few random things:

Love the banquet photo. "Foods Jodi Will Never Eat Again." (Except maybe for her last meal...)

Something I find particularly creepy about the letters is this: no mistakes, no crossed out words. She must have written and rewritten over and over (and over and over) till she knew exactly what she wanted to say and how she wanted to say it, and then she must have been extremely focussed when she copied out her final draft. Nothing spontaneous. At all. Same for the 11 (?) page letter she wrote to the judge about dumping Nurmi. Same for the letter to Travis' grandmother, no doubt. Same for her "Manifesto" probably. I didn't look at the images carefully enough to form an opinion as to whether or not the letter was written in one sitting, but jeeze, my hand hurts just thinking about it.

I'm just an old broad covered in cat hair, so what do I know.... but this looks to me like a seriously compulsive narcissist who wants to be in complete control of what other people think of her, maybe because she knows her "true self" is repugnant.

I did find one error! :)

:laughing: "on the old broad covered in cat hair" !!

Thanks for the food in the opening post. I filled some ziplock bags for leftovers later. Hope that was okay.

Ooohhh - good idea, TartLemon
shopping-smiley.gif

Sometimes it's hard to remember this is not a guilt phase trial. Jodi is GUILTY. Only official appeals which take many years can change that.

As frustrated and not taken in by this butcher as we are, I can only imagine what this is doing to the psyche of the jurors. They will be considerate of the facts of the case no doubt, but they are still only human.

Actually, according to Missy :jail: that would be "Only fraudulent appeals which take many years can change that".

okay - back to reading the thread... :pcguru:

Or...the fake email from a fake male, a portion of which she "accidentally" sent to Travis? I'm not sure. He was certainly angry at that manipulation, but he might be referencing something else here. Filling in the blanks as far as these conversations go raises many more questions. One thing is certain though--this young man was devastated at what he had gotten himself into, and he was ANGRY.

I think the phone call was the trigger and he started calling her out on all the other stuff like the emails from other men, the stealing, the tires, the deleting emails, etc. but when he asks why she did "it" he's talking about the phone call, IMO.

So if it was in MST during the summer than that it was right. If it was in MDT then it was wrong.

I feel stupid :facepalm:

Don't feel stupid, MeeBee. I've lived in the MST zone since the mid-nineties--most people don't even know there is such a thing. Add the fact that AZ doesn't do daylight savings time and it can get confusing. I have family in AZ and didn't even remember about the time change last time I drove four hours to visit! :giggle:

So if it was in MST during the summer than that it was right. If it was in MDT then it was wrong.

I feel stupid :facepalm:

It's never standard time in the summer. Standard time begins in October or November and ends in March or April.

MST is Mountain Standard Time. Autumn through Spring.
MDT is Mountain Daylight Time. Spring through Autumn.

I think?

Very powerful. Thanks g-charles.
I have a hard time believing that TA let JA into the house that night.
How could he have, with such anger and frustration?
Wouldn't JA have been the last person he would have wanted to see?

Travis' own words, from the transcript:

TA "Yes, I'm addicted to it. I keep taking you back and you know it. You know I'll get pissed but I'll take you back"

It's never standard time in the summer. Standard time begins in October or November and ends in March or April.

I think?

But AZ is in MST all year so it would be correct if it was in MST on the computer no matter what time of year.

But he also told the friend/family of friend during a Sunday dinner that if he didn't show up one Sunday it was because he was dead....or words to that effect. IMO Travis knew after that drawn out argument with JA that she was capable of killing him and was going to stick to his staying pissed at her without taking her back.

In other words, I don't believe (and never have) that he knew she was coming there that night and that he was waiting up for her.

MOO

Travis says 'let's break up' and she tells others that he said ' let's get official'. Travis tells her 'I wouldn't want you as my wife if you were the last woman on earth' and she tells the world that he said 'If I marry you it would be like winning the wife lottery'.

I don't believe anything written down in her journals. And the words that come out of her mouth might as well be incoherent noise. Blah, blah, blah...she's full of carp!

Fraud, fake, phony, deceiver, charlatan...just a few words to describe this criminal and her mouthpieces.

By "journals," I assume you mean Jodi's creative writing project, AKA "Jodi and Travis: A Love Story." The creative writing project she was so proud of that she wanted to be 100% sure that the police found it. (This clip also has the "family treasures" quote in it, just because I find it so ludicrous.)

http://youtu.be/eMNd_-FGftM?t=27m

Don't feel stupid, MeeBee. I've lived in the MST zone since the mid-nineties--most people don't even know there is such a thing. Add the fact that AZ doesn't do daylight savings time and it can get confusing. I have family in AZ and didn't even remember about the time change last time I drove four hours to visit! :giggle:

Lol yeah I honestly didn't know it changes depending on the time of year. I thought PST was pacific time, EST, eastern time, etc. all year. And I was definitely under the impression AZ changed time zones but not times. But they stay in the same time zone just MST all year. Makes sense now.

I think the point before of what I was saying is still true and maybe the computer was set in the right time and BN made an adjustment on June 10th from 10:27 to 9:27 for nothing. Unless they're just using the term MST wrong too. BN was still talking out of both sides of his mouth. We'll have to wait.

I think?

Arizona does not do daylight savings time. It is on mountain standard time and stays that way. The states that surround it, however, do observe daylight savings time. That's what confuses people.

He wasn't addicted. He was manipulated. I wish he could have learned that for himself.

JMO

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/jodi-arias-lies-murder-trial-travis-alexander/

Sandra Webber • 2 years ago

I challenge Radar Online or anyone else here to find a documented source with the name of an expert handwriting analyst who judged the letters forgeries.
FB: Inconvenient Truths TV

△ ▽

Hmm, too bad I missed responding to her:

Forgery - Merriam-Webster Online
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forgery - Cached - Similar
forg·ery. noun \ˈfȯrj-rē, ˈfȯr-jə-\. : the crime of falsely making or copying a document in order to deceive people. : something that is falsely made or copied in ...

Arizona does not do daylight savings time. It is on mountain standard time and stays that way. The states that surround it, however, do observe daylight savings time. That's what confuses people.

I have been aware for years that AZ doesn't observe daylight savings time, I just thought I heard it somewhere that they switch time zones. If that make sense.

Yes, I understand. I thought I was helping lol. It doesn't matter what time of year it is in AZ, if a non-Navajo Nation computer is using a network time server to keep time and it is set to MDT it's time is incorrect.

But he also told the friend/family of friend during a Sunday dinner that if he didn't show up one Sunday it was because he was dead....or words to that effect. IMO Travis knew after that drawn out argument with JA that she was capable of killing him and was going to stick to his staying pissed at her without taking her back.

In other words, I don't believe (and never have) that he knew she was coming there that night and that he was waiting up for her.

MOO

Didn't she say he "guilted" her into coming to see him? right :tantrum:

Yes. But if the computer itself is set in MST for all year, it's wrong in the summer and right in the winter, after daylight savings time ends.

I must have misunderstood where you were getting confused. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member