Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look open to me, note the water drops on the glass... I agree it's harder to tell with the other pics shown but my shower is quite similar if not virtually identical to TA's and the only time water hits the glass door is when it's bouncing off me, except for the bottom part of the door where it also splashes back up from the floor(where the face pic was taken), so for it's not conclusive for me that the door was open until you can see in these last two pics that it is.(pics from huffingtonpost)

Note: If you check where the walk-in closet door was, I would imagine someone could take pics, especially with a zoom, from the doorway that opens into the bathroom without being seen, especially for those pics where he's standing facing into the shower head and wall.

slide_273021_1946611_free.jpg

slide_273021_1985293_free.jpg

slide_273021_1946585_free.jpg

Whoa! Did you see the ninja in that first picture?

Then I will just have to live with myself for disagreeing with both of them, just like I disagree about the almost 3 hour(1:44 -5:29pm) sex romp and photo shoot they supposedly had just before the shower pics, as well as that bit where the PT and DT agreed to the stipulation that in BN's enlarged pic of TA's eye reflection that JA didn't hold a gun or a knife in either of her hands at the time she took the pic.(note: JM said he saw a dog, so I suppose if he didn't even see JA in the reflection it stands to reason he couldn't see her hands either).

As for much of the alleged txts and emails, I've been messing around online since '95... I know for a fact you can make all of that look like something it isn't if you have someone's passwords/access to their accounts and then the viruses, yea, I've had to deal with a few of those myself and since I'm the only one that uses my pc, I also know about email and website trojans and key-loggers too.
Hi Val1. Do you think timestamps were modified at the hands of BN?

"Oh, and I drove 100 miles in the wrong direction. Over 100 miles, thank you very much. So yes, remember New Mexico? It was a lot like that, only you weren't here to prevent me from going into the three digits, so fun, fun. Tell you all about that later."
:giggle:
She is one wacky psycho !!!

RBBM:

I'll have to join you with living with myself on that part. I have never thought that Travis let her in, and I really don't think he was aware of her being there until she had him pinned in the shower. JMHO.
He let her in at some point. She pinned him in the shower, because it was the best position for her to annihilate him.
I still believe he knew she was coming over in the wee hours of Jun4. JMO

Whoa! Did you see the ninja in that first picture?

What is the silver pointy thing on the lower right hand side of the second pic???
IMO she was taking them without his knowledge. If she were really trying to get some "modeling" shots, they wouldn't be such terrible quality. You know, with her being the professional photographer that she is and everything....

What is the silver pointy thing on the lower right hand side of the second pic???
IMO she was taking them without his knowledge. If she were really trying to get some "modeling" shots, they wouldn't be such terrible quality. You know, with her being the professional photographer that she is and everything....

I think it is Juan's
pen when he was pointing to the picture in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wasn't really taking modeling shots. She was setting him up for slaughter and was going to delete the pictures. They were deleted then washed in the washing machine with bleach

image.jpg

Door open

He let her in at some point. She pinned him in the shower, because it was the best position for her to annihilate him.
I still believe he knew she was coming over in the wee hours of Jun4. JMO

Maybe, but I doubt we'll ever know.

Somewhere I saw a post with this issue and IIRC the conclusion was yes taken through the glass shower door.

Even though I agree with that conclusion, I can see how it could be mistaken for being open because some of the shots were really clear, kind of like the one below that had been treated. Especially if a flash wasn't reflecting back on the droplets, either because one wasn't being used for that shot or the angle was wrong.
rain-x-before-and-after.jpg

Speaking of water, holy cowbells! We just had a torrent released here and when I went to reassure my cat that it was just rain and threw open the curtain, turned on the outside light, a flash of lightening hit just above my neighbourhood and scared the begezuz out of me with the thunder coming about a second later. I need an ark!

Maybe, but I doubt we'll ever know.

I know...it's hard to believe she would let Travis know she was on the way when she spoke to him after she had dyed her hair and bought a gas can. What if he told someone she was coming? She was going to great lengths to conceal being in AZ

It's also possible she drove all night, let herself in....hey! I am just passing through. Brought you a payment for the car! Brought some KY!

She wasn't really taking modeling shots. She was setting him up for slaughter and was going to delete the pictures. They were deleted then washed in the washing machine with bleach

View attachment 65301

Door open

Yes, I agree the door was open at that point and seconds later the camera hit the floor and took a shot of the ceiling.

Yes, I agree the door was open at that point and seconds later the camera hit the floor and took a shot of the ceiling.

Testimony was door open. The frame can be seen in some and he has his arms raised in several above door level. She didn't need to sneak up on him. She'd been there all day. Poor guy looks like just leave already...I need to get ready for my conference call in an hour

I know...it's hard to believe she would let Travis know she was on the way when she spoke to him after she had dyed her hair and bought a gas can. What if he told someone she was coming? She was going to great lengths to conceal being in AZ

It's also possible she drove all night, let herself in....hey! I am just passing through. Brought you a payment for the car! Brought some KY!

Totally agree. I doubt very much she would tell him beforehand and risk him telling someone else she was coming. She went to great lengths to cover her tracks. I can only imagine her telling him very early that morning, so there's no one for him to tell. But she'd already shut her phone down by then so there's no way she could have.

Absolutely. Feel free to disagree but the testimony is what it is. Shower door open. Like Travis said he was addicted to her and she "knew he'd always take her back". She did know and used it to weasel her way into his home, his bed and finally his bathroom to 1. Punish him for rejecting her. 2. Silence him from broadcasting her antics to her future PPL/Morman targets.

BBM Mormon, not "Morman" TA was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Not all Mormons are into Multi Level Marketing FYI.

Totally agree. I doubt very much she would tell him beforehand and risk him telling someone else she was coming. I can only imagine her telling him very early, so there's no one for him to tell. But she'd already shut her phone down by then so there's no way she could have.

Plus she spent a lot of money (rental car, salon, gas) considering her budget and arranged a burglary to steal a weapon.

[/B]
BBM Mormon, not "Morman" TA was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Not all Mormons are into Multi Level Marketing FYI.

Sorry for the typo. Never meant to imply all Mormons are into multi level marketing - but her immediate target, Ryan, was both PPL and Mormon.

I saw a post on whether we thought BN was lying. Has anyone met a man or woman who has no flaws? Perfect in everyway with a nice house, beautiful wife some say & state of the art equipment working with FBI, State & Local PD etc... Smarter than almost everyone? After my search, I guess that's BN. Never wrong. Juan said he was with the eye picture. oops. lol It's ego with this guy now who appears to not be the expert of the computer forensics from what he was mistaken on in court. It would hurt his spotless career, I'd suppose with the State possibly & others. jmo

The sword of the Ninja ?

ETA: Just kidding :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members