Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Val1. Do you think timestamps were modified at the hands of BN?

No, he has too much to lose. However, that's not to say that there aren't a plethora of other people that are just as capable of modifying files as BN is. It's all a matter of who would be willing to take the chance of getting caught for the right price. Plus the risk of getting caught certainly diminishes greatly if the item in question then comes up so destroyed, that it's beyond any possibility of recovering data from it.

[/B]
BBM Not all Mormons are into Multi Level Marketing FYI.

IMO she felt comfortable in the PPL environment. She also had converted to LDS. So these were the two areas where she planned to find her next man. She was almost 28. She had seemingly wasted 21 months trying to get a ring from Travis. She saw successful men in PPL. She saw family oriented men from LDS. She was going to fish both of those ponds. Travis had connections in both of these places. She wasn't going to let him tell a potential bf who might know Travis from PPL or from church about her tire slashing, window peeping, email hacking antics. He'd already rejected her. Was she going to let him ruin her reputation and her chance to move on? Hell no!

IMO she felt comfortable in the PPL environment. She also had converted to LDS. So these were the two areas where she planned to find her next man. She was almost 28. She had seemingly wasted 21 months trying to get a ring from Travis. She saw successful men in PPL. She saw family oriented men from LDS. She was going to fish both of those ponds. Travis had connections in both of these places. She wasn't going to let him tell a potential bf who might know Travis from PPL or from church about her tire slashing, window peeping, email hacking antics. He'd already rejected her. Was she going to let him ruin her reputation and her chance to move on? Hell no!

She had told TA, iirc when she was moving back to Yreka, that she was quitting PPL, anyone know if she had?

Okay, I live here, I feel for the Alexander family deeply. Always have & will. Watching and following tweets and comprehension lessons on what's tweeted has been hard but it works better than no courtroom tweets and it's appreciated as well as here, thank you for your time to do so. Plus, the law lessons. Sadly, I can read other state website court calendars, dockets easier than my own. I probably know more laws from other states concerning murders and child abductions better than my own state.

One thing I did research this week to stay out of the fray or vent about the court schedule of JSS. She has at least one other murder case involving two murders. Licon. Off the cuff, the guy was about 20 and murdered his 6 year old nephew and his brother! I am not following that one but just might after Christmas.

She also has many cases that might be Mexican Mafia/Cartel or big drug busts. One has I think 24 defendants. One also has their 34th or so motion in limine...A couple I've read over the past 2 weeks have motions by attorneys to remove themselves as council or request for new attorneys by defendants. Everything we see here in Jodi's trial. I'll keep checking for stats though.

Oh, and Manson's trial wasn't the longest by far in history. Many others too but the longest I could find was the McMartin preschool sex abuse trial & a mafia family had a long one too but will have to find it. Both involving mutlple people as defendants. Here, we have just one ugly, Jodi. No gang, no mafia or cartel, one defendant.
All jmo.

link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/01/christopher_licon_accused_of_m.php

Whoa! Did you see the ninja in that first picture?

Sorry, all I can distinguish is what looks like a flash ... though I suppose a ninja could've stealthed back through that door on the left.

TAbathroom.jpg

I dont see how they can drag this on much longer. Sometime in the near future the family need for this to be over with.

In Colorado the judge in the theater shooters case has said that the defense has had long enough to go over the evidence, the trial has been delayed 5 times since the shooting in 2012. Now that it is due to start in January, who wants to bet this mass shooting case will be long over before this court gets it together and sentences this murderer?

So you don't take me wrong, I do think the judge needs to pick up the speed & pay attention to Travis' trial. jmo Wish we knew what else goes on behind the court curtain. It's like the famous OZ somedays.

eta, the McMartin case was $15 million dollars per wiki, I believe. Jodi's is far over budget, JSS. Far, far over budget for AZ. jmo

So you don't take me wrong, I do think the judge needs to pick up the speed & pay attention to Travis' trial. jmo Wish we knew what else goes on behind the court curtain. It's like the famous OZ somedays.

I wonder if this one will be available to follow online? I'd like to watch it.

Latest Update from William Pitts on Juror #3 also being reported on the Justice4Travis FB:

@william_pitts

Juror 3 was stopped for an expired license plate and suspended license. Cop then found out about outstanding warrant.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

Even more coming out now. 2 bad cheques, fees unpaid. Plus driving with no licence and no insurance last week? Unreal. Where do they find these people?

Gotta share this. :smile:

There was an Alabama trial this week for one of the defendants in the family sex ring case within the Brittney Wood Missing case. Jury selection started Monday, and today on Wednesday the trial concluded with a Guilty verdict reached within two hours. I know it's not a DP trial, but it was so fast and efficient it left me elated to see Justice working the right way. The Defense tried to postpone the trial, but the Judge wouldn't allow it.

When is the next day for this trial?

Many of them 'support' Arias by praising her appearance and mocking the autopsy photos.

WHOA! I come back to check on this thread after a couple of days and this is the first post I see!

What the :censored: is wrong with people. I thought most of them were just duped. Anybody doing that is just a fan. :puke:

I'm leaving this thread now. I'll check back later.

Even more coming out now. 2 bad cheques, fees unpaid. Plus driving with no licence and no insurance last week? Unreal. Where do they find these people?

They register to vote or get a new license or license renewed or restored are some ways to be called for jury duty. jmo

They register to vote or get a new license or license renewed or restored are some ways to be called for jury duty. jmo

Every time I vote in California I get called for jury duty.

Travis' own words, from the transcript:

TA "Yes, I'm addicted to it. I keep taking you back and you know it. You know I'll get pissed but I'll take you back"

Yes, I read that, and thank you, janx. I love your posts...

Although this isn't this a strong ding against TA (whom I support totally)...but really, get into the real world.
It's almost like there was something deeply, internally wrong.
He was incredibly naive. What caused that, I wonder?

Using his own words, he simply couldn't see the evil in JA, even though he had written so poignantly about it.

I fall back to my own personal view (perhaps the minority), that a fatal mix of religious/hormonal naivete/drive and deep psychopathology triggered an atomic pile.
Religious naivete was not at fault, but was a contributing factor.

For religious folk who have been trained only to see the good in people, this may serve as a cautionary note.

Keep in mind, as a general principle, that the greatest alcohol consumption in Salt Lake City occurs during the LDS General Conference.

Ok, here is IMO how this *advertiser censored* crap with BN will go down & hopefully today.
It is the defense responsibility to prove that the state was withholding relavent evidence that may have effected the killer's right to a fair trial. At this point, and IMO, the defense will never prove this due to the sketchy chain of command of the original hard drive (Travis's) beginning on June 10, 2008 up until when Jodi, serving as her own attorney in August 2014, had her creepy PI Dorian Bond examine that hard drive with BN. I believe the name of the person BN would not disclose only on paper to the court was either Dorian Bond or even MDR, although I believe it was the former, not the latter. Thus prosecutorial misconduct and dismissing the guilty verdict for a new trial will be kaput. There is too much ambiguity for prosecutorial misconduct to be proven, although the defense certainly got what they wanted anyway, which was another delay.
Might the *advertiser censored* come in to the penalty phase testimony for the jury to hear? Maybe. Will it be revelant to the jury's decision? I am not sure but I think not as a mitigating factor to save her life. Again there is no proof just conjecture. Does the defense want to mitigate for the killer at the expense of continuing to make it seem like Travis was a deviant, abusive, Jeckle/Hyde that was deserved to be killed by this lying, scheming psychopath JA? That's a fine line they have to walk. If i were KN or JW, would I want that on my case history? That's a tough one. Would I risk my professional integrity for JA and drop that low as to trash the victim - well, maybe, because they have already attempted and continue to attempt to shred the US Constitution after all.
I am sincerely hoping JSS gets this bullcrap done today so trial can resume full on December 15. I can dream, can't I?
I think the jury will sit tight but only until the end of January. It may be a good thing they have off for Christmas, it would be more difficult imo to sentence someone to death during the Christmas season.

Thank you to the poster above the renamed CMJA's Christmas song to "O Wholy Night". I laughed out loud on that one.

"O Holy Night" will continue to be one of my favorite Christmas songs. Makes me mushy every time I hear it. The killer will never change that for me. When I see CMJA open her mouth to sing it, I think of the Hitchcock movies "The Birds" when Tippi Hedron gets caught in the phone booth surrounded by screeching birds. Ugly is as ugly does.

BBM - Do you mean like juror #3 or like the people who'd dig into and leak this info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim