Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/11-14 ~weekend~

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said it was version 2.3. I looked it up and it looks like that version came out in 2010 but it's hard to find solid info on that.

Who posted the version number?

BK has a new post! I'm on a hike and will probably walk into something if I keep trying to read and write on my phone.

BK has a new post! I'm on a hike and will probably walk into something if I keep trying to read and write on my phone.

I remember Juan mentioning it. I will try and find the tweets.

BK has a new report. She has info that others used a computer owned by Travis. *advertiser censored* was found. Travis paid someone to have it removed. Beth's site is well worth the money. Oops. I see MeeBee already posted the info

BBM This what makes this program most suspicious imo. It can also shred the free, as in unallocated, disk space so that anything that had been previously deleted can no longer be found, let alone restored.:

http://www.windowsuninstaller.org/winuninstall/how-to-remove-incinerator-2-3-guide-incinerator-2-3-uninstaller-info.html
Incinerator 2.3 program information
Name: Incinerator 2.3
Released on: Jan 14, 2010
Publisher: Derek Pickering

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/File-Management/Incinerator.shtml
While it also places an entry in the Windows Context Menu to easily wipe files on the go, Incinerator is also able to shred free disk space, regardless if we're talking about hard-disks, USB removable drives or any other media.

This way, you can make sure that no recovery software solutions can restore the available data on the disks.
Incinerator_5.png

BK has a new report. She has info that others used a computer owned by Travis. *advertiser censored* was found. Travis paid someone to have it removed. Beth's site is well worth the money. Oops. I see MeeBee already posted the info

Wow!!!

ETA: you're definitely the first to post this information, and it's pretty good information, too. Pretty much for sure you can't be certain Travis is the one accessed that *advertiser censored*.

ok, Steely: you keep working on that and reporting back to us - I'm taking apart a bathroom sink that's clogged. First time for me! I keep running back in here to check WS!

Divide and Conquer!

Hey zoomom,

Like you, I'm trying to do some plumbing fixes--in my case, a faulty toilet fill valve that all the youtube videos make so easy to fix--NOT!

Also like you I came here to WS to catch up (and take a break from the g-- d--- toilet!).

Sorry for the OT, and back to the g-d toilet! :seeya:

Dang!! I'm not getting any videos on BK's site. I do see that she now has a forum as well.

That witness is going to have a lot to talk about...:shush:

BBM: Was this from testimony that the tweets/reporters missed, or is this info BK found on her own?

TIA.

Dang!! I'm not getting any videos on BK's site. I do see that she now has a forum as well.

The latest info is not on the video section, it's in the member's area where she posts her reports.

The info was told to Beth. There is more on her site but I'm not comfortable telling her news as it is a pay for view site.
BBM: Was this from testimony that the tweets/reporters missed, or is this info BK found on her own?

TIA.

If only Juan had this info while the hearing was ongoing.

The info was told to Beth. There is more on her site but I'm not comfortable telling her news as it is a pay for view site.

Thank you, my question was answered - no need to go against TOS.

Wasn't it from guilt phase trial that Deanna testified she caught Jodi on Travis' computer and baking cookies.
Wonder what date that was, does it coincide with any known *advertiser censored* dates?
There's texts (maybe phone too) of Jodi hacking Travis' computer.
Jodi herself states/testifies of having Travis' passwords to his accounts.

I think the state can thwart any *advertiser censored* the defense throws at them.
Someone else did it, Jodi did it, or they did it together for an evening of fun.

Would the defense really want to go there - their own expert did not find any first time around.

I think this topic might come up again.

Yep, I have no doubt it will if when JSS allows some of this in. He said in the hearing he wasn't challenging the content, he'd do that in court. I think he has had all of this info and will use it when the time is right.

Wasn't it from guilt phase trial that Deanna testified she caught Jodi on Travis' computer and baking cookies.
Wonder what date that was, does it coincide with any known *advertiser censored* dates?
There's texts (maybe phone too) of Jodi hacking Travis' computer.
Jodi herself states/testifies of having Travis' passwords to his accounts.

I think the state can thwart any *advertiser censored* the defense throws at them.
Someone else did it, Jodi did it, or they did it together for an evening of fun.

Would the defense really want to go there - their own expert did not find any first time around.

The defense would like nothing better than to go there, IMO. SEX! JA is still obsessed with Travis and sex. That's why she was so incensed to find out in court that Deanna and Travis had romped around. Only my opinion.

I wonder if the "Self Disclosure" filing might have been this information? Hmmm. This is going to get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop