Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/13 thru 2/18 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't graduate from high school.

Has waited tables.

She had issues with not being an only child.

She has fake fun-bags.

Hmm Aunt Sue hasn't been in court wonder if it's her???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the posters was questioning what I said earlier about JVM book saying Juan saw Jodi try to give magazines to a blond woman and he had guards devert to him. How is actually read was {Juan was waiting for a prisoner to be brought down from lock-up when he noticed JA in visitors area talking to a large middle aged woman, He saw jodi pass something to one of the guards to give to the woman, it was two magazines, as the guard was looking through the magazines he didn't seem to see anything and he was about to turn them over to the woman (Ann Campbell) when Juan's suspicions were aroused and he thought to himself, JA is up to something so he intercepts and asked the guard to hold them. The woman runs off and Juan gets his assistant and asked him to get a Warrant, an hour later Juan seizes the magazines} That is the gist of it but not word for word. I forgot earlier to mention he had to get a warrant to take the magazines. This was a surprise to me because I thought anything in a prisoners cell was theirs for the taking, I guess not. Although JA has complained incesently that the Jail has tossed her cell any number of times. Usually they find something she is not suppose to have. But just because JA said the giving of possessions from her to someone else has a certain routine and it couldn't have happened that way, I just don't believe anything this woman says. But like I said before, I never heard how Juan came to be in possession of these magazines until I read JVM's book, then I read "Picture Perfect, by Shanna Hogan and she said it too. Where did they get this information? Can they put it in a book labled non-fiction if it is not true? I just don't know.

Sam.....fwiw, both authors could have gotten the details wrong, especially given both got other things not quite right.

I tend to believe the gist of the story, though. That JM was there, saw magazines from her being passed through the guards' vetting process, thought it odd, and looked into it.

Or, JM asked the guards to alert him if JA tried to pass anything at all to a visitor.

Whatever the exactly true story I believe JM was solely responsible for catching her in the act. Just can't see a guard paying much attention to a few magazines going in or out.

So far we have;

Her middle name is Ann.

She thinks her sister is dumb (counted, not because her sister is dumb but because JA believes she is dumb.)

Punishment from her Dad was sometimes harsh.

Any more truths from her that anyone can think of?

Well, she did admit killing TA. I remember it as if it was only two years ago, and it goes something like this:

KN: Did... you...... kill...... Travis Alexander...... on June 4th... 2008?
JA: Yes... I did.
KN: Why?
JA: The simple answer... is he attacked me. [Oh, yeah!] And I defended myself. [whew, almost forgot that last part. Hope the jury bought it!]

Imo after LDs testimony kn should skip the unnamed computer guy. Don't think the jury would want to hear from him again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, she did admit killing TA. I remember it as if it was only two years ago, and it goes something like this:

KN: Did... you...... kill...... Travis Alexander...... on June 4th... 2008?
JA: Yes... I did.
KN: Why?
JA: The simple answer... is he attacked me. [Oh, yeah!] And I defended myself. [whew, almost forgot that last part. Hope the jury bought it!]

Are we counting that as a half truth or a half lie?

That early, huh? Wow. Thanks. Sounds to me like the wheels were already in motion by May 2nd.

I guess sleeping on a mattress on the floor with cardboard boxes as bedroom furniture in the month of April was too much of a culture shock for her, and she couldn't let TA move on with his nice, happy life without her. That's not BPD. That's just cold, calculating, vindictive and evil.

I agree, her calculating behavior is all over this case. She has an answer for everything and TA isn't here to refute it. Remember when Juan asked her where in the text does is show TA ask her to come over for sex? And she says it's in code. When he says he's getting sleepy, it means come on over, and when he says I am going to sleep, it means let's have sex tonight. But no one is alive to corroborate it or refute it. Everything she says and does is like that. Nothing in the journals about bad things because she believes in that stupid book "The Secret" and "Laws of Attraction" prevented her from journaling negative events. Nonsense I say. If I was a juror on the jury that is exactly what I would tell my fellow jurors, that is nothing but NONSENSE.

April 7, 2008, the day before she left Mesa:

Text, TA to JA. "You have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. You have tomorrow to tell me this person's information before I tell the Hughes, Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents,and anyone that matters all the crazy things you've done."

(And more. In response to her warning him that a mysterious Michelle knew "details about his life." Presumably JA was telling T that Michelle had told her about them, and she was helpfully warning him.

April 8, the day she moved

Text, TA to JA

" It was some stupid way of ruining yet another (day) of mine. Which you have done so much of. Bitter feelings are brewing in me towards you ......if it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike of you."

Which is to say JA almost certainly had very wicked thoughts on her mind way before May 2.

I just clicked onto websleuths and a pic of a naked woman poped up with an attached website. I hit the back arrow and then clicked onto websleuth again. This has never happened with this site before. Im on a tablet.

I clicked on WS about 5 minutes ago and got a weird page of script. This has happened at least 5 times in the past few weeks. No naked women though.

The only thing I could figure is JA was trying to be all technical and make use of a fancy Helio recording device to trap Travis. And it backfired on her as usual because she couldnt use the equipment properly and the recording came out awful.

I agree with you that she would have been better off using an old fashioned cassette recorder from Radio Shack to tape right off a speaker phone.

Jodi has a way of trying to get all fancy in her devious tricks and she ruins it for herself and it backfires on her.
Just like a lot of her fancy web of lies where she always has a comeback for Juan during her testifying in trial #1. She thinks she is doing great and gets herself in so deep and then later on when we listen to what she really said she has contradicted herself many times over.

But to her she doesnt even realize it and thinks she has done great.

I think it was the same way with this Helio high-techno-phone. She thought to herself. "this is great. Ill nail Travis on this super duper fancy recording device and be able to ruin his chances with his woman".

The recording came out so bad you could hardly understand some of it.
Yet she thinks it is the greatest thing since buttered bread and uses it in her murder trial.

She is dumb as rocks a lot of the times, and she is the only one who doesnt realize it.

Chiming in with limited tech background ... In the mid-2000's (specifically, for me, 2007-2009), I was recording phone interviews in order to write client profile articles. I recorded these interviews directly from my land line onto my computer via a RadioShack "gizmo" that plugged into an "audio in" port on my computer tower.

"Audio in" was from both my phone and from those I interviewed over the phone. My audio was primary. I could NEVER get the audio from those I interviewed "up to level."

If JA had truly recorded the sex-talk over her (Gus's) heliophone, the loss in "audio in" shouldn't have happened. IDNS (that'd be: I Don't Know *advertiser censored*"), but ... (IMO) That sex tape was manufactured or otherwise compromised.

It's not important for JM to prove that. But, I think he knows.

Peace out.

So far we have;

Her middle name is Ann.

She thinks her sister is dumb (counted, not because her sister is dumb but because JA believes she is dumb.)

Punishment from her Dad was sometimes harsh.

Any more truths from her that anyone can think of?

She enjoyed the sex ?

Are we counting that as a half truth or a half lie?

Just that she admitted she killed TA, I consider to be 100% truth.

The rest of the testimony... well, that was just for fun. :)

Text, TA to JA. "You have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. You have tomorrow to tell me this person's information before I tell the Hughes, Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents,and anyone that matters all the crazy things you've done."

(And more. In response to her warning him that a mysterious Michelle knew "details about his life." Presumably JA was telling T that Michelle had told her about them, and she was helpfully warning him.

Text, TA to JA

" It was some stupid way of ruining yet another (day) of mine. Which you have done so much of. Bitter feelings are brewing in me towards you ......if it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike of you."

Which is to say JA almost certainly had very wicked thoughts on her mind way before May 2.

Didn't she say she was staying with him before she left for Yreka? Based on those texts I highly doubt that story.

I am reading the transcripts of Det Flores interviews with JA - in it she says that Travis bought Deanna breast implants. Is that true??

I know one of JA's boyfriends bought her implants...
Not likely. Jodi just wants to further smear Deanna. She figures if she got someone to pay for hers, then Deanna must have too. That's probably Deanna's natural figure, so another reason for Jodi to be jealous.

Sam.....fwiw, both authors could have gotten the details wrong, especially given both got other things not quite right.

I tend to believe the gist of the story, though. That JM was there, saw magazines from her being passed through the guards' vetting process, thought it odd, and looked into it.

Or, JM asked the guards to alert him if JA tried to pass anything at all to a visitor.

Whatever the exactly true story I believe JM was solely responsible for catching her in the act. Just can't see a guard paying much attention to a few magazines going in or out.
I'm sure you are probably right. I just never heard about how he got the magazines before I read those two books. I guess I just wasn't paying any attention. I tried to replay her testimony from Youtube about that day (day 21) but he never said, that I heard, how he came to be in possession of them. But going back to beginning I did run across the Court minutes and how JA had so many different Public Defenders and how she insisted on representing herself in Aug 2011, 8/8/2011 on the same day she did this she got an evidentiary hearing on those phony pedophile letters she was trying to get into evidence. The hearing was completed on 8/15/2011 and the Court ordered the letters precluded, so she immediately asked for her council to be reinstated. I believe, JMO, that Nurmi and Washington didn't want to be accused of suborning perjury. I believe they knew the letters were forgeries and didn't want to lose their license over it. At that time Nurmi kept trying to quit and get away from her.

Text, TA to JA

I remember those texts messages from the first trial, but I thought those were part of their "blow-out" fight in late May. Yeah, she had been planning this long before she staged the burglary at her grandparent's house to steal Gramps' handgun.

Btw, whoever mentioned JA's laptop and a laundry basket re: LE's search warrant when she was arrested... I think the laundry basket is where JA said her laptop was (conveniently hidden under some clothes) when the house was "broken into" which is why it wasn't taken. Whew! Close one, Jodi! Good thinking!

I would add to her truths that she wouldn't kill again unless someone tried to kill her life. (Meaning not give her what she wants!)

BBM Well, she was willing to "squeal like a cat" even though her grandparents were feet away :facepalm:

I don't think she was at her grandparents, but that's just a theory I have... no proof though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx