Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/5 - 2/9 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Jodi Arias is a murderer, a liar and EVIL through and through. I want her to get the death penalty. Absolutely. Folks were asking I can't put my finger on it but something about DB creeps me out. I felt the same way listening to him talk. It made me wonder why on earth her parents never ever met him. Then again, I would have went after one of my daughters the day they thought they could go drop out and go move in with Bobby. My family would fight harder to get our lost puppy back then they did about their own daughter. I do not understand what that implies. I don't know if they had just had it with her and they washed their hands of her. I would swing rope to rope to go after one of our girls, so I just do not know about this family how and why. There is so much we will never know about how the Jodi Arias we have in front of us got here. Bad seed?

It was Daryl that I took the money amount she had saved up. I certainly agree I would not believe her account! It is interesting how different what he opined to seemed MUCH less favorable to Jodi when Dr. Demarte details the interview with him. The same goes for Matt.Big time!

It's the age. He was 22 years old when Jodi was born. He looks and sounds like a dirty old man when he calls her a girl. Sorry Darryl, she wasn't a girl when you met her, she wasn't a girl when he had anal sex with her, and she still isn't a girl so stop calling her one.

Darryl gave his opinion in a interview when he didn't retake the stand for Jodi.

"No one can condone this heinous crime [but] I don't believe in state killing," Brewer said. "Jodi needs some help and she should not be let back into society."

Darryl has seen her go nuts on him at least one time. Well according to Jodi he was the cause of it.

Definitely she doesn't care about men seeing her every little pore and porthole, but I doubt she feels at all the same about women grazing over her with their eyes. And now there are no men around to give her booty those loving, longing looks. All she gets is women, starting with that deputy at the Siskyou county sheriff's department!!!!

"Portholes" LOLOLOL!!!

As I'm reading BK's site and after Dr. D's testimony, I don't think DB nor MM are as Team Jodi as we were lead by Defense and Jodi to believe all along. I think it was more she was always... off, but maybe they dismissed it as she's immature, emotional, etc. I don't think anyone goes into "She's a killer. She will kill me or the next guy." I've never really known anyone who was murdered. So, I can't imagine knowing, let alone dating, a murderer. Personally, I'd be freaking out. DB has a kid, so I'd imagine he's kicking himself now. When Jodi killed Travis, she kinda messed with these guys' lives as well to some degree. She took their anonymity away and dragged them into a murder case. It's ridiculous. She needs to be far away from society.

Yes, here DB says " I was subpoenaed to the trial, I had no choice but to come", that says A LOT to me.

http://youtu.be/okbAekjQVdA?t=9m9s

It would have been impossible for JA to pull the pregnancy card, considering the majority of their sex consisted of oral/butt sex. He wouldn't have bought it for a minute.

A rectal pregnancy. Riiiight!
IIRC they only had vaginal sex twice? Plus the day she killed him... in the office, supposedly

I feel bad that I laughed out load about your friend's story but it was quite funny regarding the Starbucks card at Taco Bell. However, it is truly frightening how these prescribed sleep meds can have such scary effects. I speak from experience.

One of my "lighter" stories. I had a huge Oscars party planned, and one morning I woke up and my entire living room, dining room and kitchen were totally (and quite beautifully) decorated!!! All of my silver and gold Christmas balls and bells and stars and garland (previously stored in the garage) were hanging from tract lights, chandeliers, curtain rods. There were hand cut stars and theatre masks taped to the walls. Three tables were dressed with runners and placemats and my best platters and serving pieces were stacked up and ready to go. And the party was three weeks away! When I woke up the next day, it felt like Christmas morning after Santa had arrived, like in childhood. I was (contemporaneously) mortified and in awe. To be fair (to the pharmaceutical company who makes this drug), there was also an empty bottle of Champagne in the sink, but only my throbbing head recalled the consumption of that).

I could share so many more ridiculous Ambien-inspired stories, but I'm sure you all get the implication of how deeply dangerous this little pill can be if you don't go to bed once you take it. However, if you have a long-delayed project you need done and you have someone to supervise, I recommend you give it a try (JK)

Gosh! I'm sure glad I don't have a problem going to sleep. See, I'm OK as long as I'm vertical, as in sitting or standing; upright.
But let me get horizontal and BAM...I'm gone! I don't even feel like I'm getting sleepy. I can be really engrossed in something on TV, stretch out HORIZONTALLY on the couch and the next thing I know, I'm waking up. With the lamp on, the TV blaring, its getting day light...I guess I'll never need Ambien!

She was never pregnant, and I'm not aware of anyone who would know ever claiming that she was. Can you imagine her getting pregnant by Travis and NOT using it to make him marry her?????

One point that has oftened been brought up here is that JA couldn't get pregnant from anal sex. I recall from high school health class (a million years ago) that you can indeed, since those little "swimmers" move darn fast and can escape one orifice and enter the other. I verified my recollection via a Google search (apologies for not knowing how to copy a link on my Kindle). However, I do hope TA was wise enough to use a condom regardless. I can't imagine he was naive enough to think he was JA's first and only partner. MOO....

It would have been impossible for JA to pull the pregnancy card, considering the majority of their sex consisted of oral/butt sex. He wouldn't have bought it for a minute.

Impossible? No. Improbable? Yes. I know it "sounds" impossible, but I have read that it would depend on where the semen ended up. To say it nicely, if sperm landed near the vaginal area, it could possibly find it's way to introduce itself to an egg. :shame:

If we kind of "go there", put yourself in Travis's shoes. This woman has been invading your privacy in every way, destroying your property, ruining your business, relationship prospects. You're kicking yourself for getting involved with her sexually, but at the same time you're so down that when she "butters you up", you feel good about yourself so you fall for it. What makes you think this crazy lady won't take the um deposit from a used condom, take advantage of one time with vaginal sex, etc and turn that into a pregnancy? Or anything?

One point that has oftened been brought up here is that JA couldn't get pregnant from anal sex. I recall from high school health class (a million years ago) that you can indeed, since those little "swimmers" move darn fast and can escape one orifice and enter the other. I verified my recollection via a Google search (apologies for not knowing how to copy a link on my Kindle). However, I do hope TA was wise enough to use a condom regardless. I can't imagine he was naive enough to think he was JA's first and only partner. MOO....

We posted pretty much the same thing. I don't have a point of reference at the moment, but anyone can look it up. I am off to bed, or I would. :laughing:

BTW, even lower end chocolate shelf life is as long as 11 months.

What is mold?

Bacterial colonization and growth.

Chocolate will dry out, or 'bloom' (turn whitish at its surface) when stored in cold dry environments, but it will not "mold".

However, we would not expect our self-proclaimed murderous lying genius to know this.

Ooh it bugs me to no end that she concocted that confection about receiving those moldy, well, confections.
I've always thought she was a cheapskate, so it wouldn't surprise me if she may have purchased post-holiday clearance candies (full disclosure: I myself do this, because why not?).

However, IIRC, there was some VD correspondence between them with a) no mention of the gifts and b) no Happy VD wishes from TA to JA.

Spiderman = web. The irony is rich.

Ps. Last night on painkillers. Apologies to all for my verbosity and frequent posts these past three days. Back to semi-lurk mode and vast enjoyment reading all of your brilliant, oft hilarious posts. Praying that we have another great week of testimony. Thanks everyone :)

Ooh it bugs me to no end that she concocted that confection about receiving those moldy, well, confections.
I've always thought she was a cheapskate, so it wouldn't surprise me if she may have purchased post-holiday clearance candies (full disclosure: I myself do this, because why not?).

However, IIRC, there was some VD correspondence between them with a) no mention of the gifts and b) no Happy VD wishes from TA to JA.

Spiderman = web. The irony is rich.

Ps. Last night on painkillers. Apologies to all for my verbosity and frequent posts these past three days. Back to semi-lurk mode and vast enjoyment reading all of your brilliant, oft hilarious posts. Praying that we have another great week of testimony. Thanks everyone :)

BBM

You got hold of JA's medical records?

P.S. - I think they call it STD nowadays.

And 15lbs of makeup!!! Who does that? 15lbs? I don't even wear makeup camping, you're just going to get your face dirty.
Plus she should've been mad at Dan Freeman for taking it out, not Travis!

I live near the mountains in East Tennessee and with all our hiking trails and lakes and rivers and the Smoky Mountains, I agree with you 125%. You carry as little as possible when going camping! Just necessities, like the tent, food, water, are enough to lug around. And just think, when she was arrested, she had planned on going on yet another camping trip...with 6 men! I guess each of those 6 would have had their equipment plus a lot of her stuff to haul on their backs. All she would have kept with her was those knives and the 9 mm pistol. (Well, maybe the case of condoms too.)

Shrug. I'd bring some makeup. Like concealer and a tinted moisturizer with spf in it. Then again, I'm of the I will not voluntarily go without electricity nor plumbing mindset. Is there a hot tub? A nice cabin? Wi fi? Then I'll think about it. Plus, regarding the "15 lbs" of makeup, men exaggerate anything girly or girl related. It could have been two makeup bags or hair stuff, whatever and he said that. If she wore or owned 15 lbs of makeup , she didn't know how to apply it. She looks like she does basic eyeliner, blush, foundation, and lipstick. That can be done in 20 min. Maybe if she'd upped her game, then she'd have had better luck ;)

I'm betting JA's version of her relationships with DB, BJ, and MM is all a lie and that she was BPD-ish the whole time. We just haven't heard their side.

I don't believe BPD ebbs and flows. It is a personality disorder, pretty much "hardwired". I imagine some of the symptoms ebb and flow, e.g. the mood swings. And some symptoms can be mitigated with medication (again, the mood swings), but you can't medicate down the BPD.

The therapy aspect of BPD treatment is worked like a 12-step program by the BPD-er. They have to be on themselves all the time to nip their behavior in the bud and prevent relapses. In other words, they aren't treating or ameliorating their BPD, they're noticing and managing their urges.

Exactly right rsf. My granddaughter also dxd with BPD does dialectical behavior therapy. My mom never had that, just meds and traditional counseling. G'daughter takes meds too to stabilize moods and decrease her urges to harm herself, but her DBT is crucial to her. It's not easy, but so much better than 2 yrs ago.

A rectal pregnancy. Riiiight!
IIRC they only had vaginal sex twice? Plus the day she killed him... in the office, supposedly

Yes, but the one where she played Little Mermaid doesn't count, as it was Under the Sea.

Wouldn't that be illegal? Certainly, unethical. I would think because of her job through the State of Arizona this would at least be frowned upon or at best cost her her job?

IDK if illegal but yes prolly unethical. I kinda meant it as a joke, but if MDLR is responsible for the infamous tweets, managing JAs accounts, etc, that's overstepping her normal duties I'd think. It would be taking advantage of certain people, playing to their obsession with JA, so to speak as Hope mentioned. And the snide remark about Nurmi's inability to impeach witnesses is plain unprofessional. But really all we have is conjecture.

Hello everyone. Caught up today and read a lot of the posts I missed.

Just wanted to thank everyone for doing a great job keeping us all updated on things. Its wonderful to come here and be able to catch up on the news about the trial.

The major networks on TV dont even mention the trial hardly.

I think Jodi said she slept at her sister's house in Redding after renting the car so that would explain big a chunk of the unaccounted for 8 1/2 hours.

But as for when she actually got to Lodi and how much time she spent there before and after McDonald's is anyone's guess.

There are so many little things I'd really like to know (and ask her by mail), but jeeze... I don't even want her to know what my home address is!

One of the (zillion) things I wish could be 'splained is this:

Yreka LE was surveilling (word?) her the night before she was arrested. It was reported that they saw her sitting in a car in grandparents' driveway having a lengthy conversation with another female. Next morning, there is a rental car at the house, loaded up with her stuff (including gun ammo and (hidden) knives.

It is her birthday IIRC.

Q's:
1) is Mom the other female?
2) is JA explaining to other female she needs to run? (Did she confess to the murder or just say she has to escape due to mounting rumors and suspicion?) Shades of Scott Peterson and OJ....
3) Does Mom/Dad rent car for her (Happy Birthday Jodi!!! Here's our gift for you!)
4) why are "Matt's books" and "Daryl's kitchen items" in the car?
5) How is it EVEN POSSIBLE that LE didn't search that car from top to bottom after they found GUN AMMO AND KNIVES?
6) Why did Mom a) know there was a gun that should have been found? And, more incredulously b) ask LE about it some time later??
8) Why was the gun TAPED TO THE ENGINE BLOCK if JA was simply taking it with her on a camping trip WITH FIVE MEN? (none of whom were friends of hers apparently)
8) Where was JA really going, armed and in the stealth of daybreak?
9) OMG, she packed CONDOMS?
10) Why hasn't any of this been introduced in court? My Lawd, if ever there was evidence of, say, A CRAPLOAD OF THINGS!, one would think any or all of the above would be...

Okay, rant over. For the record, Canadians have 50 different words to say "sorry" and I'm offering them all up here. To all of you for patiently dealing with my pharmaceutically-induced posts this weekend AND most importantly, to the Alexander family for the unspeakable horror they have had to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnjackson971@