Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/5 - 2/9 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jodi said she slept at her sister's house in Redding after renting the car so that would explain big a chunk of the unaccounted for 8 1/2 hours.

But as for when she actually got to Lodi and how much time she spent there before and after McDonald's is anyone's guess.

There are so many little things I'd really like to know (and ask her by mail), but jeeze... I don't even want her to know what my home address is!

If you ask her a simple question about where she was born you'll get a 20 page letter with her maundering on about everything from Geography to Astronomy to World Ethics. Of course she will sign off with the words 'Most humbly'. That's Arias for you.

Travis murder was done in one minute and forty six seconds - not a lot of time to run downstairs. She told Alyce she got the knife from the nightstand by Travis's bed. Jodi says that Travis tied her up, but there isn't anything other than Jodi's word. Jodi said that Travis laid out the soft rope from the bedroom into the bathroom and cut it in there, putting the knife in there. If it was me, and anyone else ,you lay it out into the bedroom, and measure from the dresser to the hall would of been more than enough to tie her up. She doesn't think things through. She just tries to make her story and the evidence match up, and they don't. If she was tied up and they had sex it would of been in some of the photos recovered showing them in the act . Jodi couldn't get Travis up to Yreka and tree in the woods so she brought along things to fulfill the tried to a tree fantasy. She was having to get kinkier to hold on to Travis and it wasn't working.

I also think Jodi took one of her grandpa hunting knives when she stole the gun. They are right there with the hunting rifles in the crime scene photos of her grandparents house. Right there with all that change stacked up and none taken.

I was watching Samantha's impact statement today from the first trial and I noticed something she said and I don't know why it never stuck with me before now.

Anyway, she said that Travis came to see her in CA two weeks before he was murdered.

That had to ticked Arias off when she heard it. He had gone to CA but he did NOT go see her.

BTW, even lower end chocolate shelf life is as long as 11 months.

What is mold?

Bacterial colonization and growth.

Chocolate will dry out, or 'bloom' (turn whitish at its surface) when stored in cold dry environments, but it will not "mold".

However, we would not expect our self-proclaimed murderous lying genius to know this.
"Bloom" is actually cocoa butter crystallizing out of the chocolate. It can happen pretty fast depending on the storage and the formulation of the chocolate. While it's not good for appearances, doesn't really mean the chocolate has gone over to the dark side or anything.

I'm thinking some bloomy chocos would not look too bad considering the typical Sheriff Joe menu...

I was watching Samantha's impact statement today from the first trial and I noticed something she said and I don't know why it never stuck with me before now.

Anyway, she said that Travis came to see her in CA two weeks before he was murdered.

That had to ticked Arias off when she heard it. He had gone to CA but he did NOT go see her.

Lol...how dare he? It's only an extra 700 miles one way from Carlsbad, CA to Yreka.

@WildAboutTrial: #AaronHernandez trial has been postponed until Tuesday due to storm so I will be at #JodiArias for tomorrow morning. I miss her. -hwild

Funny I bet he/she does miss ja!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot to mention 'starving artist' and 'editing' for authors.....
Oh, and 'chef'. (Remember, she was baking cookies while looking into Travis' laptop, and offered Deanna a cookie when Deanna unlocked the door and entered and found Arias there already. Just the little miss suzie homewrecker....I mean homemaker.

BBM

Disqualified as starving artist due to her binge diet of Tootsie Pops, Pop Rocks, Toblerones, Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccinos, Cinnabons, and freshly-baked trespass cookies.

She was never pregnant, and I'm not aware of anyone who would know ever claiming that she was. Can you imagine her getting pregnant by Travis and NOT using it to make him marry her?????

But, if she told him she had gotten an abortion, that would be the worst thing anyone could do to him. Other than murder, of course.

I didn't know until this retrial that Deanna moved back to California the month before he was murdered either. IIRC Hmmmmm.

@WildAboutTrial: #AaronHernandez trial has been postponed until Tuesday due to storm so I will be at #JodiArias for tomorrow morning. I miss her. -hwild

So is WAT a conglomeration of different tweeters? How can one person go from that area of the country on the drop of a dime to AZ?

So is WAT a conglomeration of different tweeters? How can one person go from that area of the country on the drop of a dime to AZ?

I really don't know the answer

But.....JA may or may not have had $12k saved up. She says so. Nobody else has. More to the point, if she had it she didn't use it for a down payment. DB made the down payment.

DB creeps me out, but I think its inaccurate that he used her, or that he wasn't smitten by her.

Here is her latest explanation re the house, from her "secret testimony." It was an interest-only loan. Scroll to the bottom of the PDF.

http://lmgcorporate.com/kpho/news/jodi-arias-transcripts/10-30-14.pdf

She still maintains she had $12,000 saved somehow. I find that very hard to believe.

http://youtu.be/rsJ07HVPoO0 Jodi Arias pregnancy claims rank right up there

That link: the National Enquirer says that JA says....

ETA....was on my way out the door when I was struck by the hideous image of Nurmi calling JA's gynecologist to the stand to testify yes indeed, she had been pregnant! Accompanied by more photos of (eek!!!!) her ....flaps and beyond to prove it.

Nurmi would have if he could have....thank goodness for being spared that, anyway.

Brewer is no prince, but as far as we know, he hasn't murdered anyone!! And....most info about him comes from the lying, torturer murderess!! :facepalm:

I don't think there's any way of knowing that's how he'd feel. JMO

No, there isn't (although Nurmi would love to ask him how he feeeeels). I was just stating it as one of the many things he could've been so angry about. Sorry for the confusion.

Jodi Moves To Palm Desert, California

May, 2005
Together, Darryl and Jodi buy a house in Palm Desert, California (about 100 miles east of L.A). They agree to split all the costs 50/50. At the time they purchase the house, Brewer is living off his savings and seeking employment. Jodi works at California Pizza Kitchen.

video icon6

Jodi’s parents Bill and Sandy ask if they can make the trip down and visit, see Jodi’s new home. Her father Bill Arias recalls Jodi as saying, “Where you going to stay? I don’t want you staying here, snooping through our stuff…”

hWild, as he refers to himself, usually tweets live from the AZ courtroom, but it seems he finds Aaron Hernandez more interesting at the moment. (I guess to everyone except for present company, it is a much higher profile case, so there you go. If it weren't for my JA addiction, I'd probably be following Hernandez as well.) He also follows, tweets and retweets stuff throughout the day from any number of trials going on.

In the afternoons at the JA trial, WAT is represented by Kinsey Schofield, formerly of E! television. I find her witty and fun to read, but some complain that she clogs up the twitter feed with images.

Still, there is a bit of a disconnect between AM WAT and PM WAT if you're expecting continuity.

She was never pregnant, and I'm not aware of anyone who would know ever claiming that she was. Can you imagine her getting pregnant by Travis and NOT using it to make him marry her?????

It's the oldest trick in the book. I'm still stunned that she didn't use that trick and I'm still stunned that she didn't lawyer up right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou