Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity what questionable things did she post on YT? I'm guessing not sealed info. How could she even have sealed info.

Notice how every one of Nurmi's motions, every single one, has to do with social media, what's going on on social media, what's said on social media, what happening in the media, etc?
BBM - Everybody wave hi, we're being watched! :happydance: :gathering:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 15m15 minutes ago
I am told Attys didn't like the lucky 7's answers to #JodiArias jury questionnaire. #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 19m19 minutes ago
#JodiArias hearing is short lived -- 7 more potential jurors excused -- down to 169 in the pool.

I don't see why these charities should have to do ANYTHING. They should just keep the money. Clearly, these donations are self serving and methodical. So just let the prosecutor handle it in the court room. I'm sure he knows how to handle this.

So, CMJA has become both remorseful and benevolent in the 9th hour of her penalty phase - she really is a special kind of crazy. She has sold her tracings for how long now? But only now she becomes the patron saint of Maricopa jail. How is it that "legal mail" ends up on a website for sale? Were the glasses "legal mail", also? Let me guess - she developed severe eye-strain from all the intricate work that goes into her tracings and got a RX for a new pair of identical glasses. The old ones became "legal mail" and instead of staying with her attorney's they, much like the "needed for mitigation" pinwheel tracing, magically appeared on a website for sale with the proceeds then donated to a food bank. Can any attorneys out there explain the process of legal correspondence transferred from an inmate to their attorney - is it privileged? If so, how can it be transferred to a third-party to be auctioned off/sold to the public?:gaah:

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 14m14 minutes ago
Attorneys will begin interviewing potential jurors Monday 10:15 am #jodiarias

So, CMJA has become both remorseful and benevolent in the 9th hour of her penalty phase - she really is a special kind of crazy. She has sold her tracings for how long now? But only now she becomes the patron saint of Maricopa jail. How is it that "legal mail" ends up on a website for sale? Were the glasses "legal mail", also? Let me guess - she developed severe eye-strain from all the intricate work that goes into her tracings and got a RX for a new pair of identical glasses. The old ones became "legal mail" and instead of staying with her attorney's they, much like the "needed for mitigation" pinwheel tracing, magically appeared on a website for sale with the proceeds then donated to a food bank. Can any attorneys out there explain the process of legal correspondence transferred from an inmate to their attorney - is it privileged? If so, how can it be transferred to a third-party to be auctioned off/sold to the public?:gaah:

Oh, wow, you're right. That totes innocent pinwheel drawing that was needed for mitigation did end up for sale. Methinks the sheriff's office had a reason for banning MDLR and not just prejudice. And there's not much anyone can say about it. If they ban her, it's an appeal. If they stop her from taking that stuff out, she'll just say it was for mitigation, that's an appeal.

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 9m9 minutes ago
#jodiarias requested yesterday not to be in court today??? But is present & arrives late to court.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 16m16 minutes ago
Well well, done with mani+pedi and brow bar, #JodiArias gets to court fashionably late today.

Just an FYI, Juan's long time gf is a fellow prosecutor so she definitely knows better, lol.

This woman unless they just got married is a probably long time wife of a high profile detective....she should definitely know better too to say nothing of not really being smart in terms of having any personal info out there. There are many people that don't like her husband....just not smart.

This woman unless they just got married is a probably long time wife of a high profile detective....she should definitely know better too to say nothing of not really being smart in terms of having any personal info out there. There are many people that don't like her husband....just not smart.

Thus my previous posts noting my skepticism on this whole matter. She's the wife of a veteran detective. This isn't his first case.

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 3m3 minutes ago
Nt much action court today. Let's hope they wrap it up㍲today so they can strt the selection process & get this trial in motion. #jodiarias

Good Morning DGC! :seeya: I hope that the Judge deals with this motion today. This trial seems to be never ending. If it is exhausting for us then I can only imagine how it must be for Travis' family. They are the only reason I'm still holding on and keeping the Faith.

Judge Stephens rarely deals with any motion on the spot...she could barely deal with an objection...it will be sometime in the future.

(As far as I know) Tweeting Live #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner

KTAR News on 92.3 ‏@KTAR923

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ

AZ Family ‏@azfamily

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision

Conference @ 10:00 (AZ time)
Jury selection resumes @ 10:30 (AZ time)

Can you please post a link to where you read the jury selection posts? Thanks in advance!

Above are the twitter accounts of the tweets posted here (thanks to YesorNo for compiling them), if that's what you're asking.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
I just met the sweetest #JodiArias court watcher. She flew in from N.C. unaware jury selection is closed to public -- bummer!

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias either wanted to sleep in this morning or it's finally getting to her. hearing all those potential jurors who want her dead.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
I just met the sweetest #JodiArias court watcher. She flew in from N.C. unaware jury selection is closed to public -- bummer!

Oh you'd be gutted after travelling

Lawyers reviewing questionnaires
jury selection is closed to public. #jodiarias

And closed to us, too. :stormingmad:

#jodiarias either wanted to sleep in this morning or it's finally getting to her. hearing all those potential jurors who want her dead.

Maybe she's finally becoming aware that her few fans have been filling her ears full of baloney about the level of public support she has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams