Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good morning WS. Is Nurmi going to eat up all of today, with questions asked and answered; the 'anger' texts; secret sidebars; and fiddling with equipment? I can't see him allowing Juan to move in before the long weekend.

Because I'm so focused right now on the pedo lie.....I want JM to ask Dr. F. - you say it was a natural reaction that she puked after seeing T with those boy photos.

In your expert opinion, is it natural for someone with pedo tendencies to be sexually aggressive with adult women? Are men with pedo tendencies attracted to boys AND girls in pigtails AND grown women? Did you see any evidence in the voluminous amount of material you reviewed that TA was also gay- attracted to men as well as boys and girls and women?

And, in your opinion, if someone has the natural reaction of puking, do you think they would also have the natural response of remembering that day in detail? Rather than forgetting every last thing except for seeing papers swirl to the floor and the Bad Deed?

I was trying to remember why AS did not get the death penalty...she pleaded guilty as charged and in AZ only a jury can impose DP. Sorry for the OT but her crime was just so hideous.

I think that's why. It never went to a jury because she pled guilty. I think if it had she would have gotten the death penalty. IMO.

Good (late) afternoon to everybody!
Let's see what will happen today.
Glad to join you here.

JM has not asked the court to strike or preclude any evidence. He has asked the court to strike JA's motion to dismiss the death penalty. The pedo allegations will continue.

I think he's run out of pedo lies and today we'll be returned to TA as abuser and she the victim. He's not going to spare the jury a 12 plus text from TA calling her vile names. I.bet he'll have her read it line by line by line.

Think I'll have to take extra cold medicine to get thru that show...

:seeya: Good morning WS. Is Nurmi going to eat up all of today, with questions asked and answered; the 'anger' texts; secret sidebars; and fiddling with equipment? I can't see him allowing Juan to move in before the long weekend.

I think Nurmi believes in the old college adage that in order to learn something you must hear or read it 3 times, and he surely wants the jury to 'learn' Travis is a pedo, as something learned is taken as fact. Makes me wanna bop KN over the head, this isn't mitigating her actions, it's just trashing the victim with lies.

Because I'm so focused right now on the pedo lie.....I want JM to ask Dr. F. - you say it was a natural reaction that she puked after seeing T with those boy photos.

In your expert opinion, is it natural for someone with pedo tendencies to be sexually aggressive with adult women? Are men with pedo tendencies attracted to boys AND girls in pigtails AND grown women? Did you see any evidence in the voluminous amount of material you reviewed that TA was also gay- attracted to men as well as boys and girls and women?

And, in your opinion, if someone has the natural reaction of puking, do you think they would also have the natural response of remembering that day in detail? Rather than forgetting every last thing except for seeing papers swirl to the floor and the Bad Deed?

I'd like him to point out the fact given both JA's and Travis' schedules, and the text/email where JA's too tired to return his car, it's highly improbable she even saw Travis that day.

Since Nurms was interrupted Monday, I think we can all look forward to another day with Dr. F. on the stand. It's an extremely busy workday for me today, but I'll pop in when I can. Thanks in advance for the tweets! :seeya:

While we are waiting, I posted this on last thread...

Hoping jury gets this case by December 18th, as promised. Hoping Jodi gets to move into her new home in Perryville for Christmas. Anyone else have Christmas wishes for Jodi?

Sadly I seriously doubt this trial will be completed this year, dragging the Alexanders through yet another holiday season embroiled with this sociopaath. :(

Christmas wishes? That she attempt to enter the singing contest, is denied entering and has to sit there in her cell hearing everyone else competing and winning and getting a small slice of Christmas cheer,without her. A taste of what her life is to come.

Bringing this over from the last thread because it cracked me up:

By T for 2:

"Hi! Is there a problem, Officer? Wait, is it my license plates? Oh, um, I was at Starbucks, see, because I love Starbucks, and animals, I love love love animals, plus I'm an artist and a really good singer too, and anyway there were these dumb skateboarders in the parking lot and they... oh, what? Blood? What blood? Where? Oh you mean this blood? Oh that's nothing, just some mean kids at prom. Don't worry, it's all been taken care of. Anyhoo Officer, I'll just be on my merry way, don't mind me... No, sorry, I really can't get out of the car right now, I'm on a road trip to visit a guy I'm maybe going to start dating but it's not like we're boyfriend/girlfriend yet but maybe we could be sometime because right now I'm totally single because I broke up with my last boyfriend but he and I are still really really good friends and did I tell you he's taking another woman to Cancun and I'm totally fine with that? By the way, are you married? I have a really bad sense of direction, can you tell me the breast way to get to Utah? What? Did I say 'breast?' Oh my gosh, I meant 'best,' not 'breast.'"

Can you please write more of these as the trial goes on for us to just maintain some comic relief?

IMO... this witness will be on the stand another two weeks.Nurmi will drag his questions out as long as he can. Also be cause of all the dark days in court.

Good Morning all.. A lurker here that has lurked for quite awhile.

I asked in the last thread but it was late so I think it got missed...

If she gets LWOP, will all her visitors at Perryville only be able to see and talk to her through that weird plexi glass or does she gets visits in the same room where she will be able to actually have physical contact(hugs) with her visitors etc?

Gosh, where are all the tweeters? Doesn't court start in under 15 minutes?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 31s32 seconds ago
Even after an hour of ironing my shirt (thanks @******) I'm still early. At #jodiarias courtroom now. Nada going on.

Gosh, where are all the tweeters? Doesn't court start in under 15 minutes?

I was wondering the same thing. And why do I have this horrible suspicion nothing will happen today?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

IMO... this witness will be on the stand another two weeks.Nurmi will drag his questions out as long as he can. Also be cause of all the dark days in court.

Good Morning all.. A lurker here that has lurked for quite awhile.

:seeya:

I'm having flashbacks of those moments in court when Nurmi would wind his arm back to his body and say "nothing further", head back to his reclining seat, Juan would pop out of the gate and EVERYONE would sit up straight, shoulders would drop, eyes would perk open and brains turned back on. It was palpable, even with the jury.

I asked in the last thread but it was late so I think it got missed...

If she gets LWOP, will all her visitors at Perryville only be able to see and talk to her through that weird plexi glass or does she gets visits in the same room where she will be able to actually have physical contact(hugs) with her visitors etc?

If she gets Death, if it's the same as with men, she will have no physical contact again with anyone unless it's a guard shackling her or a medical person examining her. She will be behind some protective shield or in her cell 100% of her life and her visitor allowance is very very minimal. Like maybe a half hr per week or something if that?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 53s53 seconds ago
Judge SS looking over matters. Nurmi and Willmott in court, no sign yet of Martinez, or TA and #jodiarias family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l