Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
jenn ‏@Hilton2645 2m2 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ I remember ALV was fairly confident and cocky too on her 1st day..2nd day not so much...3rd day she had PTSD :(

I'm surprised she hasn't answered no comprende yet.

You all know that the tweet about waxing in case I see you will be spun that she did things to please Travis and that's all. It wasn't her fault it's Travis's

So, a few pages back someone posted or tweeted that Juan was going into her, Doc, background. He did not end up going there, did he? Was it just limited to "when did you get your degree?"

I feel like I was watching (reading) a movie that was slow going until Juan came on the scene and then it was like the movie just started getting to the good action part!

Tweets don't Do Juan justice, so I couldn't really get the full sense of how it went. But it seems like he began to successfully crack away at the phony picture she had drawn of Travis Alexander, or T-Dog the abusive playah.

Yeah, I was worried because we can't tell and the tweeters can't keep up, but the consensus seems to be he did well.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 27s27 seconds ago
Court dismissed for the day. Dr. Fonseca will be back on the stand Monday. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
Afternoon highlight #JodiArias talks about shaving herself & coordinating a school girl sexy outfit and superhero undies. #manipulation

Hi to all of you!
I'm just back from a dinner invitation.
Left at page 21 more or less.
Realize that I caught a cold.
You're at page 52 now.
I think I have like 45 min left before I FAll down to bed.
Anybody would like to tell me what I missed so that I can join you like at page 50 onwards???

Uuuh, I hate colds.
And... I hate socks.
Stupid me!!!!

Poor you, hope you feel better soon - you have a long weekend to catch up on today's events, basically Nurmi finishing up trying to make JA seem like a delicate, chaste flower and T-Dogg Travis a raving, angry sex fiend. Then JM got up and dispelled all that baloney in about 10 minutes or so (well, there were numerous sidebars during his cross examination). Tomorrow is the evidentiary hearing on the purported *advertiser censored* on T's laptop (10:30 a.m. Arizona [mountain] time) but no more testimony until Monday morning. Feel better soon Susza!

Congratulations, Juan!
One step closer to this being over.

So, a few pages back someone posted or tweeted that Juan was going into her, Doc, background. He did not end up going there, did he? Was it just limited to "when did you get your degree?"

I think he decided to go to more fertile ground, since he had limited time today. I am glad he left them with some of her sexual tweets, to get a clearer picture of the relationship. Dr F kept saying that TA was ALWAYS being sexual and poor lil JA suffered in silence. Juan knocked that narrative out of the park with a few tweets.

WOW! Since Juan Martinez has taken over maybe this will end December 18, this year.

I feel like I was watching (reading) a movie that was slow going until Juan came on the scene and then it was like the movie just started getting to the good action part!

Imagine how the jurors felt. LOL One tweet described them as being sitting up and leaning forward, watching intently. LOL

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 49s49 seconds ago
On Screen: Text to TA from #JodiArias re: waxing her BAD WORD! #Meow Juan showing JA instigated sexual discussions too.

Wonder who introduced the brazilian???!!

WAT, sometimes I worry about you...

perhaps he'll continue to establish that she rendered a totally biased and absurd opinion and then top it off with the fact her impressive "degrees" are from an unaccredited school.

Hi to all of you!
I'm just back from a dinner invitation.
Left at page 21 more or less.
Realize that I caught a cold.
You're at page 52 now.
I think I have like 45 min left before I FAll down to bed.
Anybody would like to tell me what I missed so that I can join you like at page 50 onwards???

Uuuh, I hate colds.
And... I hate socks.
Stupid me!!!!

Sorry to hear your sick Susza.
Today was long and drawn out with KN going over emails between JA and Travis....

And then Juan finally got his go at this witness. To get caught up, I would start on page 30, or 31 ~ when JM crosses. It's the best part of the day! (besides Folgers in your cup) :wink:

(((Feel better)))

I wish Juan would introduce a still shot of Britney Spears in school girl outfit and that other actress in the spiderman undies...I forgot her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NancyChancy