Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
Jury sent out as court reporter switched out. Judge Stephens uses the break for another sidebar #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 34s34 seconds ago
Counsel in a sizzle. Jury still not here. Geff is leaning up against the wooden railing stretching and candy crushin' #JodiArias

During this break in the action, I would like to thank all the posters who open up about their personal lives......we are all connected through hearing another humans plight. I love my websleuth friends!

Wasn't there another case going on this week where all those people were coming in to speak on behalf of the defendant? All JM has to do is say "where are these people"? Who are these people?

MOO

He has an ace up his sleeve if he can somehow slip in that people will say nice things in an interview that they will not, and cannot, repeat under oath.

Anyone else concerned about the number of people Geffner and team interviewed? Sounds so comprehensive, yet definitely one sided and jaded, but surely will be a major "GOTCHA!!!" when Willmott asks Dr. DeMarte how many people SHE interviewed!

The DT definitely has their ducks in a row this go round, although most are decoys. Such a shame they got a do-over.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 8s 9 seconds ago
this 5 minutes is now approaching 10 minutes. #JodiArias

He is incorrect. It's been at least 12 min. :)

Marking my spot I see we're going down the list of boyfriends. Have they asked if Darryl has seen Jodi's hindsight yet?

William Pitts @william_pitts · 28s 29 seconds ago
Also been in sidebar this whole time...5 minute break now = 15 minutes. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 5s 6 seconds ago
got the all rise for the jury but no one went to go get them...and we went into immediate sidebar. #JodiArias

LOLOLOLOL

William Pitts @william_pitts · 12s 12 seconds ago
geez at this point just go to lunch.... #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 43s 43 seconds ago
finally back. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Darryl didn't want to get remarried yet and his son moved back up north and he wanted to be in more reg contact with his son #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says previous boyfriend Darryl Brewer wondered if #JodiArias was bipolar.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Darryl said he thought Jodi was bi polar or depressed #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Ex boyfriend said during interview that he wondered if Arias was bi polar.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Several people described #JodiArias as having mood swings.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 52s53 seconds ago
The Geff is going over bipolarness now. I pronounce it bip olar. #JodiArias

They need to watch Bill and Sandy's police interviews with them saying she was swinging back and forth between OK ( I guess for them) and rages for a year and a half. The time she and Travis "broke up".

I think the dt is actually doing a decent job this morning. The problem for them , though, is that their mental illness- lite defense just doesn't explain away that 1000 mile drive she took to get to her victim.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 4s 4 seconds ago
One point up on the big screen: Matt kept gas can in the car in case he ran out in the desert. hasn't been brought up yet #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 5m5 minutes ago
Still in a sizzlebar. Geff continues to lean and look all james deanish while he continues to scroll down and down on his phone. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 5m5 minutes ago
The sizzle is over finally. All rise for the jizury. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 4m4 minutes ago
Wait.. don't rise. Jennifer is talking to Geff and Juan asked to proach. Some still stand. Not me. Too much work. #JodiArias

I wonder if the Palm Desert house was in pre-foreclosure when TA met JA? She was facing having to leave that house and move into another rental (?) with a man who refused to marry her. She ended up wasting her last few months in that house on TA, who also refused to marry her, and ended up penniless, crammed into an alcove at granny's, and almost 30. Hell hath no fury ...

William Pitts @william_pitts · 57s 58 seconds ago
hmm. guess that won't be addressed. it's off the screen.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
finally back. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
This is the first time I haven't seen #JodiArias hold both hands together when Jury came in. Just one arm was up in the air.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says #JodiArias is a people pleaser.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
One point up on the big screen: Matt kept gas can in the car in case he ran out in the desert. hasn't been brought up yet #JodiArias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Jury seated, Judge Stephens announced that several items of evidence have been omitted #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Geffner says Jodi made changes to please Darryl and she continued it for Travis. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett