Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 54s55 seconds ago
Maria is chatting with #jodiarias #3tvarias

Serious question. Why in the hell would a guy that is in a position of "power" in the Mormon church and a "higher up" in PPL allow or even ask a chick to give him a BJ in the parking lot of a Starbucks??? Are we (and the jury) really supposed to believe this chit?

It's the safest place to be... mormons don't drink coffee.:drumroll:

Cumulative. But I think it isn't because this guy actually did diagnose/assess her, whereas Dr. F supposedly didn't. Right? In which case I can't quite recall why she was there... :thinking:

To call Juan a liar?

She was there to teach Juan a lesson and get pay back for Alyce.

I know she didn't mention it, but she was there to evaluate the dynamics of the relationship :giggle:

"cardinal" significance, not the more common "utmost" or "primary" ... and "more greatly than" (?) gold, rather than "greater than" gold ... I'd love to know how much time JA took over her ornately worded msgs. I bet far "more greatly" than average.

Grandiose.

Serious question. Why in the hell would a guy that is in a position of "power" in the Mormon church and a "higher up" in PPL allow or even ask a chick to give him a BJ in the parking lot of a Starbucks??? Are we (and the jury) really supposed to believe this chit?

:seeya: Seriously, makes NO sense, IMO ...

Just another of one the millions of :liar:'s lies !

William Pitts @william_pitts · now
waiting for the court reporter to comeback before the jury comes back. I want another look at that epic sweater. #JodiArias

Maybe JSS is asking if anyone objects to her going ahead and following the Ct App's ruling to release the transcript?

No doubt, Nurmi, Wilmott and CMJA will object !

:tyou: for answering our questions !

:seeya:

In the guilt phase of the trial, we knew she was lying about the *advertiser censored* after getting the BOM and TA raping her after her baptism. We were able to hear from his exes how he DIDN'T put the moves on them first. I am afraid a lot is getting lost here and JM is going to be unable to bring it in.

The Starbucks story makes as much sense as the front porch of JA's rental house episode that found her on her knees and had a tossed Toblerone candy bar at her for payment. SMH

Not only do I not believe her but I think she often projects and says the exact opposite of what happened...

'Travis wanted me so badly' = Travis did not

'Travis told me I would be the perfect wife' = Travis told her that he did not want to marry her

'Travis hit me' = Travis kissed her tenderly

'Travis wanted me come over on June 4th' = He didn't know till she snooped in

'Travis wanted those shower photos taken' = She forced him into it

And so on...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 54s55 seconds ago
Maria is chatting with #jodiarias #3tvarias

:waitasec: Speaking of MDLR, I can't believe she is still the mit spec after all of her shenanigans were exposed by Juan ...

Just unbelievable !

I know she didn't mention it, but she was there to evaluate the dynamics of the relationship :lol:

There are several photographs showing the "dynamics" from June 4th. Photos worth a thousand words.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
Sex is once again front and center in the #jodiarias courtroom.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias Mormons and anal sex

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says #jodiarias was baptized to please TA. He also talks about the confusion over their relationship.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 4m4 minutes ago
Geffner-TA's "mixed messages"-day he baptized #jodiarias in to Mormon Church he then initiates more kinky sex act #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 5m5 minutes ago
#JodiArias and Travis let's date other people

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago
In Dec. Jodi meets Deanna and Travis tells Jodi they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend and she should date others #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
Geffner looked at email from Jodi to Travis talking about dating other people and her feeling on this issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 4m4 minutes ago
Geff says it hurt #JodiArias that TA broke it off around the Holidays.

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 3m3 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner dissects email between #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander to jury. Email shown on screen.

BBM No confusion on her part, she asked for TA to baptize her(see Elder Jensen interview online) after targeting him for her fishbowl, then got upset when he didn't ask her to marry him(like a good lil Mormon boy supposedly should've) after she displayed her "3 hole wonder" abilities.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
Jury indicated they will stay till 5pm today. Court wills tart 9am tomorrow.

Well, isn't that interesting. . .(in the voice of the church lady)

:seeya:

Is anyone available to cover WAT for the rest of the day ? I have to run but will check back later !

Thanks !

:tyou: to all for the Tweets !

:tyou: to AZlawyer for the legalese explanations !

:tyou: to all the posters for great comments !

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
We are staying until 5:15! Starting at 9am tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 1m1 minute ago
Judge SS announced court is in session until 5:15pm MT today and we're starting at 9am tom with 1hr lunch. #jodiarias

william pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
jury indicated they will stay till 5pm today. Court wills tart 9am tomorrow.

Well, isn't that interesting. . .(in the voice of the church lady)

its a christmas miracle

William Pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner talking about #JodiArias saying #TravisAlexander had sex with her while she was asleep.

The Starbucks story makes as much sense as the front porch of JA's rental house episode that found her on her knees and had a tossed Toblerone candy bar at her for payment. SMH

OH...please don't ruin Toblerones for me....say it ain't so!!!

She doesn't know why she was there either. We do know she was NOT there to assess, judge or diagnose anyone though.

Didn't it have something to do with dynamics? It's all kind of a blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l