Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they absolutely are. You can go online and buy one, plus some amazing pepper spray. Oh, and guns also. I know it is a lot different in Canada, but here you can buy just about any "defense" item online or at a local store.

I also have the spray for Bees'/Hornets nests, it goes further then pepper spray, does just as good a job, cheaper, and easier to get...just saying.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

We are on Jan 29th 2008 journal entry.

Jennifer does her best job to fluctuate her voice and recreate like #JodiArias is speaking.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 52s 52 seconds ago
"I spent a year of my life cultivating a relationship w/ TA & I will never get over why men cheat. Matt, Travis but not Daryl."

Cultivating=stalking.

So Jodi is NOT so good with word definitions after all. lol

Why does anyone believe she actually had one? More likely it was her own private joke. It must have cracked her up to offer to help him catch the tire slasher.

The joke's on her now. It cracks us up to think about her getting zapped by the ever-present guards that follow her everywhere. Ha.

Yes, we have heard this lie before- that is why she was termed St Jodi of Arias- being the goodly and godly woman who was sacrificing herself so Travis could fend off his urge to have sex with children, by having sex with her.

If I was in the courtroom I would lunge over the gate right now and slap her- just once- hard in the face! I have never hit anyone in my life and I am almost 50!

:bigfight: :Banana4:

· 21s 21 seconds ago
1/29/08- Travis needed money again for his mortgage. I gave him $200

Did this roommate ever testify?

Hi Kamille,

Not that I am aware of. I didn't even know about this room-mate Amy - just Rachel. So, not sure who or where she was living with and what time frame this notification to Amy occurred. Possibly when JA was ready to move back to Yreka?? Who knows - her lies are too numerous (voluminous) to keep up with.

· 26s 27 seconds ago
2/1/08- Travis is squeezing me dry financially and I can't go spend time with my friends.

· 5s 6 seconds ago
He said he wanted to get a gun and shoot himself and I know how that feels. I just spoke sweetly to him

(that sounds so Norman Bates like)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 49 seconds ago

Jennifer leaves the "power and control" slide up so that when she flips pages of journal it appears briefly.

Subliminal lawyering #JodiArias

· 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says TA is manipulating her. He's yelling and telling her to balance her checkbook and she wouldn't be overdrawing it.

He could, but it's not really good cross. He needs to stick to the zingers. This is too easy to deal with--e.g., DT could say she was out of money BECAUSE she gave Travis money.

What would make sense instead? What was her source for that kind of money? Do you know what she was earning at that point in time? What about this car that she owed Travis money for? Do you know what the payment schedule was?

Frigga i'll hold her for ya!

Jodi messed up here . . .

1) she alleges he is attracted to little boys (hence the masturbating to young boy pic)
2) She now alleges he is attracted to little girls
3) He is attracted to grown women (to suppress his urges)

People don't jump ship in the middle of the stream - either you are attracted to children (sexually) or not and either you are attracted to males or not

There is no consistency in her reports of his "attractions"

Yes, that's what I've always thought, wenwe. I had really hoped that during the trial in 2013 Juan would get someone to testify to that, maybe DeMarte.

· 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says TA is manipulating her. He's yelling and telling her to balance her checkbook and she wouldn't be overdrawing it.

Jodi owes Travis money....and she calls the payments, loans TO Travis. Then the checks she gives him bounce.

· 8s 9 seconds ago
Geffner says TA is pulling her back in when she's breaking free and her depression is setting back in #jodiarias

....so she gets depressed when she lies, cheats, steals, slashes tires and so on

· 2m 2 minutes ago

Sounds like some pretty sensible advice that she probably took exception to.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Jurors seem antsy. Waiting to hear the lunch bell. Or is that just me? #JodiArias

:winner: Ding !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member