Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it was related to BN - the stuff he was giving testiphony about is now moot it seems to me.

That could be, I remember it was scheduled well in advance, I just can't recall the specifics of it (limp noodle memory cell syndrome lol).

If JA had gotten on the stand, crying and pleading for her life, this circus would be over and she would probably have gotten LWOP which is what it seems she wants.

I guess even pretending to have remorse over slaughtering TA was too much to save her own life.

Exactly. She should have praised TA to the hilt, noting how dearly loved he was by so many. She could then describe her mental issues and how she was incapable of moving on as long as he walked the earth, which is true imo.

Is her ability to give out hair still a mitigating factor this go around?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

If JA had gotten on the stand, crying and pleading for her life, this circus would be over and she would probably have gotten LWOP which is what it seems she wants.

I guess even pretending to have remorse over slaughtering TA was too much to save her own life.

All she had to do was to accept responsibility and beg for mercy. All the lawyers had to do was to make sure that this case got to the jury a few days before Christmas. That's all they needed for a hung jury.

I guess the lawyers need the $$$ to fatten their wallets. And, as you say, Arias will not pretend to be sorry even to save her own life.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Geffner has a white folder, 2 thick manila folders, a blue book and a spiral notepad. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Geffner has a white folder, 2 thick manila folders, a blue book and a spiral notepad. #JodiArias

He sounds loaded for bear...orrr...Juan.

That would be me. I didn't get the times for 1/14 down so I have to go back and try and decipher those hours.

here is Jan so far:

Jurors present 69 hrs in 9 weeks of trial (more than ¼ total hours happened last week of December!)

1/5/2015 9am start but jurors sent home @ 9:30 without entering (hearing @ 4 re: KN motion to Supreme court filed today on secret witness testimony. (Geffner not present) Hearing scheduled 8:30 on 1/8 or 1/9 depending on Bodney schedule
1/8/2015 9:30 – 11:00 & 1:45 - 4:30 Pseudonym/John Smith – Computer expert (4hr)
1/12/15 8:30 – 9:30 & 10:00 – 10:50 & 12:40 – 1:00 (2:10h) Flores
1/14/15 9:05 -

Thanks so much for keeping up with this! ((hugs)) My goodness, it is even worse than I expected.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Maria just rolled her suitcase in.. black top.. purple dress.

She handed Willmott a CD. Perhaps a Putumayo salsa cd? #JodiArias

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: ... a "salsa cd" !

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s12 seconds ago
In court...attorneys are here, no #JodiArias yet. Judge is goinng through some other cases first.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 32 seconds ago

Geffner just whipped around and looked at the media section all confused like.

Nurmi still crushin on his mobile device. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 40s41 seconds ago
Judge Stephens has called a sidebar with every one of them so far. Good to know it's not just the #JodiArias case...

~Fashion Report~ from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 43 seconds ago

It's all aboot the blues and aquamarines today. No salmon at all in the courtroom. Sup with that? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Juan just sat down in front of me. Dark graphite suit.

We still are waiting for other cases to finish. #JodiArias mom just strolled in.

:juanettes:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

Judge calls for a 10 min recess.

You didn't think we would start on time did you?

Counsel are taking their places now. #JodiArias

:drumroll: And Surprise Surprise !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Juan is the only one here with a deep salmon tie on.

Nurmi just said "Juan" and motioned for him to come chat.

They are talking #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

Nurmi and Juan continue to chat. Hands in their pockets. Some smiles are seen. BFFs? #JodiArias

Not for me. A mass murderer/serial killer? Is one life of less value than several? First killing? Same answer as previous. Sex crime? Did Arias not use sex prior to the killing?

not for me either nosey. by the time juan finishes up the jury will be more up to par with who cmja really is. she has kicked and bucked all through this trial, lied to the extreme, tried to destroy the memories of travis, trashed anyone who goes against her, continually gave the finger to anyone she disagreed with, imitated throat slashes toward certain witnesses and lawyers, and judges i might add. she's just an all around bad cookie, a convicted murderer, and there's no doubt she would kill again - maybe even in prison if she got life. she cant be redeemed because she see's herself the victim. what a sad, sad thing, but i do pray she gets the dp.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Maria just rolled her suitcase in.. black top.. purple dress.

She handed Willmott a CD. Perhaps a Putumayo salsa cd? #JodiArias

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: ... a "salsa cd" !

Maybe JA told "Sue" where to find one of those videos she claimed her and TA had made...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Juan is the only one here with a deep salmon tie on.

Nurmi just said "Juan" and motioned for him to come chat.

They are talking #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

Nurmi and Juan continue to chat. Hands in their pockets. Some smiles are seen. BFFs? #JodiArias

Jen had called it burgundy... I was going to suggest he was out for blood this morning but salmon, maybe not...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 50s 50 seconds ago

#JodiArias just swiftly took her seat.

Deep salmonurple sweater.

50's glasses. :hilarious:

No bangs.

She turned to Maria and smiled. Happy day.

-----WAT, is JA wearing her wrist brace ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxwell'sSilverHammer