Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are both talking about the same thing.

The way I read is Dr. Platt is the psychologist who interviewed JA that Geffner and Juan are referring to.

Some of the tweets are very confusing.

I am not suspicious of LU. I think she was probably giving TA a heads up that cray cray Jodi was loose and running free. Ryan probably called around to mutual friends to see if anyone heard from Jodi, out of concern. And first person she would obviously think of is TA. imo They all knew she was obsessed with him.

She told Travis on the VM that she was worried about JA since JA was very very overdue in Utah and that she and some others were trying to reach JA without success.

An alibi-busting scare for JA

Just read the VMs left on TA's phone that BK just posted.

Only 2 stood out. The 1st was a call on May 15 in the afternoon. Returning TA's call. Caller unnamed says he understands how upset Travis must be, but that everything will work out.

The second was a call from Leslie UDI, asking Travis if he'd heard from JA because she was supposed to be in Utah but hadn't turned up there.

OK. The very next call after Leslie's is JA's, the one she left after she killed Travis. Remember that JA said Leslie , what was it, gave her the idea she should leave a message for Travis?

Yah, right. Leslie's VM meant she needed to leave one too, explaining why she wasn't in Utah.

Thanks for this Hope, what time was Leslie's call?

This is interesting to me and I do agree with you.

My questions are:
-Who is Leslie? and more importantly....
-Why would she expect JA to be at Travis house if she only thinks JA is coming to Utah?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
-Did Leslie already know JA killed him at the time Leslie left her message?
-Did JA confide with Leslie?

Something is really fishy here.

Why would s
Who is

If I remember it right, Leslie is the one JA talked with in Utah about how she could picture her own and Travis's children playing together someday. The way I understand this is Leslie was aware JA was coming to Utah. JA was late and maybe she tried to call JA but missy's phone was turned off for awhile post murder so Leslie couldn't reach her. Maybe out of concern Leslie called Travis to see if he'd heard from her. He obviously didn't answer so she left the message. Maybe shortly thereafter, JA either turned her phone back on and got another call from Leslie, or her phone was never off and she saw she missed a call from Leslie. So she calls Leslie and Leslie says..."oh wow, well I just left a message with Travis about being worried about you. Maybe you should call him and let him know you're alright...." not sure if this makes sense??

Omo Platt is the psych who interviewed witness 1 MM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or she didn't make the call from Hoover Dam and made it from Utah. She supposedly did talk with Leslie Udy up there about their future children playing together...

I think I am just letting my imagination run away with me. :)

I think I recall JA saying she left her message around Hoover Dam area so if we are to believe her, then maybe all that happened is she had access to Travis VM as a way to see when people found out Travis was dead. Once she heard Leslie's message, it may have given her the idea to leave one of her own.

I'd be curious to know the time stamp of how fast she left her message and compare it to when Leslie left hers.

I know Leslie didnt do anything wrong and its all on JA. If anything, JA tricked Leslie like she tricked others.

One of TAs voicemails is from a named Tonya? apologizing to him for being "weird" and that he doesn't need that.

Says he can call her back if wants, otherwise will see him sometime in Phoenix.

It's not secret at all. I know for a fact there's a few Jodi fans (fake, just in there to spy) I love it. I wish I had thought of that. I'm so mosey, I hate being left out. Now, all the JA fans can look at each other in there and try to guess which ones are the fakers......

100% correct. They need to figure out the line... "There's a fungus among us" and weed that fungi out, LOL.

I am dumbfounded as to why the DT would put such an obvious spin on the testimony when they know JM is going to come in and discredit most of it.

How much is the spin the attorneys, or is FJA telling them what they have to do. She must have a huge hold over them.

Yes, sorry. Leslie says she's asking Travis because she thinks he and JA still talk so he might have heard from JA.

As to timing of call. I think JA did call into TA's VMs to listen, and left her message after hearing Leslie's. She didn't get in touch with Leslie until she reached Utah, iirc.

Iirc JA spent 10-15 min. listening to TA's voice mails and/or practicing her own until she was satisfied with it. Her flippant "fun-fun" lie about getting lost is especially damning in light of what she'd just done. Not foggy at all.

The message from Leslie U. also says she has been trying to get a hold of Jodi but it is going straight into voicemail.

She also says "she knows TA and JA talk alot" so he might know where she's at.

Meh she doesn't tweet.

It doesn't really matter. We all alreadyknow who he is. He's been all over social media telling his garbled stories and threatening people. His new found need to remain anonymous is just a scam to make TA supporters seem crazier than he is, which is rich.

In the grand scheme of this situation it just truly does not matter as you said. Marc McGee decided to be known to the public using social media (duh). It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out from the secret affidavit testimony just who made this secret affidavit. We all knew immediately. No way this would be a mistrial or anything else issue. (JMO)

Thanks for this Hope, what time was Leslie's call?

The records don't say. JA says in her VM that its around midnight, but who knows. Her first words to the dead Travis are that she knows Leslie has called him, that she has already called Leslie to tell her where she is (that she'd been lost), that he doesn't have to call Leslie....etc.

If I remember it right, Leslie is the one JA talked with in Utah about how she could picture her own and Travis's children playing together someday. The way I understand this is Leslie was aware JA was coming to Utah. JA was late and maybe she tried to call JA but missy's phone was turned off for awhile post murder so Leslie couldn't reach her. Maybe out of concern Leslie called Travis to see if he'd heard from her. He obviously didn't answer so she left the message. Maybe shortly thereafter, JA either turned her phone back on and got another call from Leslie, or her phone was never off and she saw she missed a call from Leslie. So she calls Leslie and Leslie says..."oh wow, well I just left a message with Travis about being worried about you. Maybe you should call him and let him know you're alright...." not sure if this makes sense??

Yes it makes perfect sense. Its either that or the VM checking by JA since we know JA had most of Travis passwords to everything.

Either way, it makes sense now.

Thanks Kahki, Hope, Linask, and everyone.

Also, a v/m from a Kevin from "American General" asking TA to call him back.

A Life Insurance company??

:happydance: Yahoo !

:juanettes: Finally, back on track THANKS to Juan !

Hmmm ... I wonder if Lawrence and Jennifer will ever realize that you cannot try to fool Juan Martinez !

I wonder if JA is still screaming and punching walls, and will ever realize that you cannot try to fool Juan Martinez !

Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow for another great performance by Juan!

:happydance: Yahoo !

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Creepy ...

A v/m from someone looking for TA for the important conference call. He asked him to call/text, "even if you're in the spirit world"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503