Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 27 seconds ago

Willmotts legs must be sore from jecting all morning.

The launch apparatus is now slowly lifting her. #LowBatteries #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 16s16 seconds ago
Martinez asks if Arias losing her house and having financial problems would account for her personality change. Geffner doesn't know.

Wow what a hack! He doesn't KNOW if losing your house and having financial problems would account for a personality change? Well I guess he has never had money problems before.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
sidebar #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 19s 20 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez:They're broken up 8/2007 right?
Geffner:yes
JM: They con't 2have sex according 2 #JodiArias word?
Geffner:according 2 record.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 12s 13 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: So if they were broken up in 8/2007 #TravisAlexander is entitle to kiss who he wants -- isn't he?
#JodiArias Geffner: Yes

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 5 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: They're broken up so #TravisAlexander can flirt w/whoever he wants and text msg whoever he wants
Geffner: Yes

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan mention TA and JA were broke up. According to JA they had sex....we have sidebar. J is very aggressive with Geff right now #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s24 seconds ago
Martinez: "He's entitled to sit on his couch and kiss anyone he wants...If she didn't like it, they were still broken up." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
J- TA was entitled to sit on his couch and kiss whoever he wants correct.. he was broke up with JA? #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

I sit here in a state of shock that 3 years later

we are still going over the details of the relationship between TA and #JodiArias.

-----Me too, me too :gaah:

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 19s 20 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez:They're broken up 8/2007 right?
Geffner:yes
JM: They con't 2have sex according 2 #JodiArias word?
Geffner:according 2 record.

What record? I thought TA led everyone to believe he was still a virgin. The record of JA's word. Grr.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 17s18 seconds ago
Theme of cross-x of Dr. Geffner: #jodiarias isn't emotional abuse victim, but vengeful, jealous woman furious Travis doesn't love her.
----

Ding ding ding!

J- One month later she moves to Mesa. He didn't move near her. She moved near him #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite
and she tells Flores that her crappy GPS didn't let her know how close she moved to Trais.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 50 seconds ago
J- One month later she moves to Mesa. He didn't move near her. She moved near him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geff- True but the definition of broke up is an issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan- He can text or flirt with whoever he wanted too. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
J- TA was entitled to sit on his couch and kiss whoever he wants correct.. he was broke up with JA? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Everyday of the week a different woman if he wanted to! #singlelifebaby

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 31s 31 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez points out a month after #JodiArias breaks up with #TravisAlexander - she moves to Mesa to be closer to him #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias court tweeple weigh in on Geffner & #JuanMartinez debate: if you break up with a guy but still have sex -- are you broken up??

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 3m 3 minutes ago
Geffner points out he and #JuanMartinez can debate on definition of broken up all day long.

Alright here we go now we are getting into the timeline of when Jodi saw Travis with pics of boys. I hope Juan highlights the text where Jodi thanks Travis for depositing money into HER account. He wouldn't be asking her for money.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Juan reads timeline where TA asks for $250, body slams Jodi and breaks her finger. #jodiarias #3tvarias

People are allowed to tweet. Otherwise WE wouldn't know what's going on either. It still is a public trial meaning the public can attend and tweet. I don't think Juan will waste time on this. I just found it interesting.

I realize the public can. Just surprised the defendent herself is allowed to communicate on social media during exact time of her own trial happenings. I have never heard of that ever happening before and I am wondering if it is against some rule of court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome