Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pretense that the murderer felt or feels an iota of remorse just got smashed into smithereens. She's going to get the DP.

And there's this: Jodi was giving a detailed description of something she claims she can't remember and that we now know she did. So she was describing what she did to his family. The pain and anguish he suffered at this woman's hands. That is a powerful way to end the day.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s59 seconds ago
"I'm sorry about my handwriting, I'm shaking as I write this." #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias talks about her toenails bleeding after the attack.

Poor Baby.

Maybe that's why she had to ditch the renal car's floor mats.

And there's this: Jodi was giving a detailed description of something she claims she can't remember and that we now know she did. So she was describing what she did to his family. The pain and anguish he suffered and this woman's hands. That is a powerful way to end the day.

IKR MeeBee. You wouldn't go into those details when writing to the victim's family, even if you were a bystander, you wouldn't. She killed him and then she relished into letting them know how much he suffered. Evil.

@EmsterChic: "Despite his shortcomings, he was very good to me." -#jodiarias letter to TA family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is a disgusting witch.

And this letter makes it so very clear why this family is fighting so hard to give Travis justice.

meebee wrote:

And there's this: Jodi was giving a detailed description of something she claims she can't remember and that we now know she did. So she was describing what she did to his family. The pain and anguish he suffered at this woman's hands. That is a powerful way to end the day.

I am wondering at what point Geffner, ALV and Samuels grow some shame.

Another lie disproven because we saw her boot in the photo where she was dragging Travis!

I actually do believe she was barefoot, you can see the blurred bare foot moving from one side to the other in that pic, the dark thing I think is the towel she hid the weapons in, it's not a sock or foot (sorry JM).

But I'm just agog at the temerity of her describing, lie or not, this event to his grandmother and family, it just brings her to a whole other level of freakishly frightening.

I have chills.

I hope the jury gets it.

Jodi won't be smirking today, I bet.

Come on, MeeBee, how can the jury not get it. It reeks of evil and screams revenge, not just toward Travis but all his family and friends. It's the coup de grace - this phase is over in the jury's eyes. :juanettes:

This has to really wrap up a lot of things for the jury - this woman who's trying to look like a 4'6" nun in court is an absolute scheming evil monster. Juan can wrap all this up with a bow. She lied her @$$ off. She got others to lie for her during the trial. Her experts are liars. Her attorneys are liars. And for good measure she relished torturing the family some more in court.

I have to believe the jurors - if they came in not knowing THAT much about the case - must've had their jaws drop as they couldn't believe what they were reading. We can hardly believe it and we knew it was there. As our Glaswegian poster might say, they must be gobsmacked.

Can you imagine while she is in Perryville and maybe gets in a tussle with someone, maybe gets a broken bone and she gets xrayed? Wonder if it will come out later than she has never had broken bones or bruises from her past?

did the state or defense ever think to have her finger ex-rayed to show it wasnt a break?

Is it bad that I am looking so forward to go see what they are saying in Jodiland? :floorlaugh:

Come on, MeeBee, how can the jury not get it. It reeks of evil and screams revenge, not just toward Travis but all his family and friends. It's the coup de grace - this phase is over in the jury's eyes. :juanettes:

And this on top of the lie she's telling now about him being a pedopbile. If she doesn't get the death penalty I will be shocked and as early as this morning I thought they would give her life.

@EmsterChic: "Despite his shortcomings, he was very good to me." -#jodiarias letter to TA family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who does this????? I would be completely offended if I received a sympathy letter from a STRANGERS, and this is what it said :crazy:

It's going to be interesting to see what's she got to say for herself if she gets back on the stand after the past two days.

I hope the jury bring earbuds and watch Netflix while she blithers away.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 18 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now attacking #JodiArias abuse claims: #TravisAlexander accused her of being selfish, grabbed her said "I am f'n sick of you"

Not that I think that actually happened, but for cripes sake could you blame Travis if he did? I'm beginning to have intrusive thoughts of doing that myself.

did the state or defense ever think to have her finger ex-rayed to show it wasnt a break?

I remember we all discussed that possibility back then. I think one of the potential problems was that the state might have had a bad surprise. Like what if she did have a broken finger, maybe from the night of the killing. It might have worked in her favor.

She was ALWAYS coming back. Never been a doubt in my mind about that.

Juan has just boxed her in

CHECKMATE!

SIC ' ER JUAN!

I think now she might not testify. If she does, can you imagine the steam coming out of the jurors' ears as he has her go through the whole letter and doing things like: "The woman screaming at him was you, RIGHT?" and "How did you FEEL when you wrote this part, knowing that it was YOU who was doing the killing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi