Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mom is 5 seats to my left. Can hear whispers but that's it.

Geff has resumed witness stand but still in recess.

JA take her glasses off when no jury.

BBM: So she's back to the "librarian look" . . . :gaah: !

And with bringing up the weirdness of the statute I think he was trying to preemptively strike them before their cross of Demarte.

No, the attorney for his clinic apparently suggested it. It's just that nothing is ever Geff's (or Jodi's) fault, they never do anything incorrectly, and the fault is always someone else's. Birds of a feather and all that.

I'd pay to see assessments of her psych 'experts'. They have some serious mental health issues all their own.

Probably PPL; same attorney Gus Searcy uses perhaps. :laughing:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 16s16 seconds ago
Jury brought in. WIllmott begins. #jodiarias

When he was on the stand in 2013, Geffner "suggested" that DeMarte gave Jodi an IQ test because it was something that inexperienced people did to pad their bill.

Since Dr. DeMarte explained why she did it (Jodi's smiley mugshot and reported happy demeanor in jail made DeMarte want to rule out an "intellectual deficit"), I assumed that somebody explained to Geffner later why that was not the best answer and really didn't make him look too bright. Apparently, nobody did.

Hayes was great on that one. Along the lines of: "It only takes 5 minutes and she'd have been crucified at some point if she hadn't." So the jurors got to see about a grand worth of taxpayer dollars spent for JW to argue that DeMarte was trying to pad her billing by $50 or so.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Juan asks if Geff looked at the ME report. He asks if he knew the letter was written on TA's birthday...
Geff didn't know that. #jodiarias

he doesn't know much does he

I guess better than saying yeah, Jodi told me it was pay back for her being arrested on HER birthday :floorlaugh:

No, the attorney for his clinic apparently suggested it. It's just that nothing is ever Geff's (or Jodi's) fault, they never do anything incorrectly, and the fault is always someone else's. Birds of a feather and all that.

I'd pay to see assessments of her psych 'experts'. They have some serious mental health issues all their own.

Me too! Great post, bears repeating!

Of course they are a prop, clear glass. Studious look, don't ya know?
Soooo not an important detail, but did the listing for the ones she had for sale say if they were prescription or not?

i love jen but shes sometimes seems to miss tweeting these things. ive been sitting here twiddling my thumbs lol

Yeah, no one tweeted that the jury came back in after being sent to the hallway earlier, I was so confused with all the questions. lol

Of course they are a prop, clear glass. Studious look, don't ya know?

She would've done better by pulling her hair back into a bun like Casey Anthony did. We'll know if they read here, if she suddenly does that!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Jen is on re direct-
Geffner says Juan was able to copy questions and answers from DeMarte and it's a serious issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
We had a recess sorry

OMG-- so much drama today and darn it, I actually have to work!

Jury listening on redirect about asking DeMarte to sign and Geff worried about disclosure of raw data. Jurors taking notes. Issue is JM was allowed to rewrite and I a violation.

I kno and she skooched by me to sit down. July 28 TA BDY. BOOM!!

Congrats on being able to see justice in the works.

Feel free to share anything you know we will be interested in. Like if you can spot JA ankle zapping bracelet. :)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Jen is on re direct-
Geffner says Juan was able to copy questions and answers from DeMarte and it's a serious issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
We had a recess sorry

The Trial Of JM Reconvenes. :(

Yeah, no one tweeted that the jury came back in after being sent to the hallway earlier, I was so confused with all the questions. lol

Apparently the tweeters numbers are down today. Takes a village to do a trial this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321