Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 5m5 minutes ago
Going long today because Dr. Geffner reportedly has to back in So. Cal. tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh, Thank the Lord the Laughing Geffner will finally go home.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
Wilmott back on redirect.That will finish the day & likely the def case. No way #JodiArias back on stand. Could we finally be seeing the end

Did Geffner challenge DrD's conclusions re JA? It's hard to separate the morsels of wheat from the mountain of chaff.

It was obviously to leave the jury with the last little tidbit that the murderer wrote this sick letter to the Alexanders on Travis's birthday. And since Jenny wanted time to go do some coaching, that gets to sit on the juror's minds for 15 minutes or so and really sink in before her pathetic redirect happens.

I thought mentioning it was perfect. Reminds us of Travis and the letter. Emphasises her cruelty. Good reminders and repetition, IMO.

Thanks for all of the retweeters! Going to pick up my son... I'll be back! Justice for Travis. I really dislike Wilmott!

Me too! With a passion that burns in my veins. Kidding, kinda.
Okay, not at all.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 36s36 seconds ago
Willmott asking if Dr. Jeanine DeMarte responded to the raw data he provided. no.

Juror 5 lots of note taking. Geff super talkative now about licensing for practice v testifying

As of today, RG has no notes from DeMarte that descibe her opinions.

Jenny Jenny, give it up. you've lost this one. The jury will now think you're just being petty with a questionable professorial expert

Hmm Maybe Juan can bring that up at some point.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s44 seconds ago
Now Willmott goes to the licensed in Arizona question. Practicing in the state requires a license, testifying does not, Geffner says.

Mm I wouldn't be so sure about Jodi if the only reason the judge is rushing Geffner is to get him off stand. It still seems in her nature to want to get the last word.

It's not the fault of the reporters that we have "trial by tweets".....all the blame for it goes to Sherry and Jodi.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 25s26 seconds ago
Geffner says he's not licensed to practice in Arizona but there is no problem w/ him testifying #jodiarias

Thanks in advance as the thanks button has poofed again.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 15s15 seconds ago
Willmott returns to the "whole story" of the *advertiser censored* on the bishop's computer. Geffner says he was not allowed to finish. Now what?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
We are talking about Travis denying ownership of the *advertiser censored* on the Bishops computer. Jen says Geff wasn't allowed to tell the whole story

she better hurry up and wrap this up,dunno how long i can put up with this

Jodi messages to a witness in the magazine would inadvertantly impeach testimonies on behalf of her friends in the minds of the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeDumb11