Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all times for the "Thanks" button to disappear!!!! Drats!!! Thank you one and all for all the posts for twitter and comments.

Is this sidebar about the faceless wonder's *advertiser censored* lies?

Oh look, Jenny wants to discuss *advertiser censored* again. Who knew? And KP in MN, I went to thank your post and remembered the same thing...

Thanks button is gone. As well, on the main forum page, all the posts are weird. The sticky threads aren't formatted separately like they usually are. No worries, I'm sure it will all be fixed soon.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 35s35 seconds ago
I'm hoping we'll be done by 6 p.m. because that's how long I have for free parking. #JodiArias
---

Oh great, will we have the great free-parking exodus just before 6:00?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 15s15 seconds ago
Willmott returns to the "whole story" of the *advertiser censored* on the bishop's computer. Geffner says he was not allowed to finish. Now what?

Don't worry, the bishop or his wife will refute whatever Witness #1-Marc McGee has to say.

Jury was taking notes when Geff said he had not received anything substantive from DeMarte since.

Oh look, Jenny wants to discuss *advertiser censored* again. Who knew? And KP in MN, I went to thank your post and remembered the same thing...

Poor Wilmot....running as fast as she can....and getting nowhere.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 25s26 seconds ago
Geffner says he's not licensed to practice in Arizona but there is no problem w/ him testifying #jodiarias

As long as one doesn't mind having both an unlicensed AND inept expert witness, then yea, not a problem at all.

And damn it thanks button is gone again

It was obviously to leave the jury with the last little tidbit that the murderer wrote this sick letter to the Alexanders on Travis's birthday. And since Jenny wanted time to go do some coaching, that gets to sit on the juror's minds for 15 minutes or so and really sink in before her pathetic redirect happens.

That was a good move then. But the tweets didn't seem to explain it. I get lost in some of this. Thanks.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 36s36 seconds ago
Willmott asking if Dr. Jeanine DeMarte responded to the raw data he provided. no.

She didn't owe him any response to anything. He's the one who held out over a year in turning over what he was supposed to.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s16 seconds ago
White noise gone from the courtroom but not from my head. #JodiArias

Geffner supposedly wasn't available tomorrow, had to be back in California, so he's got to be finishing up today.

Are they still going to eight tonight?

Witness #1 from the affidavits. Ex. 825 is a part of the affidavit (just 5 lines). JW: You were asked if TA admitted ownership of the *advertiser censored* images on Bishop Parker's computer? And you were shown another statement where TA denied ownership. There's more to the story. JW shows Ex. 840: RG Dr. Platt's handwritten notes from #1 interview and RG's notes from interview with #1. It tells the rest of the story. JW offers Ex. 840 in evidence. JM has no objection but says the rest of it is not on point.

whose dr.platt? and I think this jury is over the *advertiser censored*. If all you have is a witness that has looked at *advertiser censored* said it was Travis and won't come into court to be questioned by Juan about it.

Don't worry, the bishop or his wife will refute whatever Witness #1-Marc McGee has to say.

Its supposed to be redirect time. Not slide in one new lie before the clock runs out time.

Back Jw pointing out Geff was not shown every statement from W 1. Jw reading. JM objects approach.

She didn't owe him any response to anything. He's the one who held out over a year in turning over what he was supposed to.

Exactly, I'm sure that wasn't lost on the jury.

Dang no Thanks button!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 25s26 seconds ago
Jen Willmott speaking softly. And another sidebar. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics