Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Jen is on re direct-
Geffner says Juan was able to copy questions and answers from DeMarte and it's a serious issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
We had a recess sorry

BBM - as opposed to say, oh I don't know, whether a butcher deserves to be put on death for example.

I wear contacts normally, but if I want people to believe I'm sick (say because I wanted a mental health day from work and claimed it was for a physical illness) I wear my glasses. Glasses always do the trick to make me look less all put together, especially because I don't wear them much except at night so they make my eyes look red and tired after a few hours. I'm sure CMJA is using glasses for the same effect.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 24s25 seconds ago
Cross-x over and now defense back for more friendly questions and it is amazing how talkative Dr. Geffner is now. #jodiarias

Sorry, I didn't pay attention when the glasses were auctioned off. I don't know.

Jen is on re direct-
Geffner says Juan was able to copy questions and answers from DeMarte and it's a serious issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

We had a recess sorry

Oh boohoo.

Only time he asked for additional signature because she disclosed it to other than health provider (JM). DDM refus d to sign and court ordered he turn it over. All jurors taking notes.

Two things I am reminded of through today's events...

1. Jodi lies.

2. The defense is seriously super scared of DeMarte to spend so much time and energy preemptively criticizing her. I can't wait for the jury to meet her now. ;)

This may have been the only time he made such a request because of what she did a few years ago. She refused to sign so the court ordered him to turn the data over, and that he would not be held responsible for any ethical violation by DeMarte.

what a crock

Only time he asked for additional signature because she disclosed it to other than health provider (JM). DDM refus d to sign and court ordered he turn it over. All jurors taking notes.

Did they look engaged when Juan was up?

Jen is on re direct-

We had a recess sorry

Is this the copyright nonsense again? Is Geff also scared about clipping the tags off his pillows and mattress?
Geez, piece of work.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 16s16 seconds ago

Jury brought in.

WIllmott begins.

#jodiarias

RBBM: :gaah: No way will they finish by 8:00 pm tonight with Willmott !

The defense needs to just give it up ... nothing to salvage with Geffner !

This may have been the only time he made such a request because of what she did a few years ago. She refused to sign so the court ordered him to turn the data over, and that he would not be held responsible for any ethical violation by DeMarte.

what a crock

What an *******.
I'm sorry, I'm in a very low tolerance mood today. :(

I take it Jodi's not wearing a sleeveless top today or we would've heard about it.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 5m5 minutes ago
Going long today because Dr. Geffner reportedly has to back in So. Cal. tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jury listening on redirect about asking DeMarte to sign and Geff worried about disclosure of raw data. Jurors taking notes. Issue is JM was allowed to rewrite and I a violation.

They must be very very worried about DeMarte. And the jurors must be wondering what copyright violations have to do with the price of rice in China.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Jen Willmott is asking if Geffner has any notes from DeMarte and he says no
Juan asks to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thanks for all of the retweeters! Going to pick up my son... I'll be back! Justice for Travis. I really dislike Wilmott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TruthAndACoffee