Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before the jury came in, the judge told the public gallery not to respond "verbally" to the testimony we're about to hear. I'm not sure what that means but I'm going to continue blogging.

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 4m 4 minutes ago

Alexander sisters still shaking their heads. They seem pissed. Samantha just went to the little room with somebody.
0 replies 2 retweets 4 favorites

Poor Samantha. I do not blame her for leaving. I bet the urge to jump out of chairs and beat the crap out of JA got to be too much.

I just can't believe she's going to allow this in front of the jury!

From a nameless, faceless who-knows-who.

Just before the jury came in, the judge told the public gallery not to respond "verbally" to the testimony we're about to hear. I'm not sure what that means but I'm going to continue blogging.

Unbelievable. Unbelievable.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Jury is in
Willmott is reading that according to this Witness Travis breaks down and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

for the love of all that is holy,if you took the time theyve had for sidebars you could have a whole new trial done and dusted!

Doesn't matter what BS crap they get Geffner to read from this secret witness, the jury won't believe it guys.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 18s19 seconds ago
Willmott reads that Alexander started to break down, Martinez objects and asks for foundation.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 21s22 seconds ago
Judge Stephens just told the gallery that we are not to respond verbally in any to what is about to be said. We don't know what she means.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 46s47 seconds ago
Jury is back. Judge said not to respond to any testimony being presented. Huh? #JodiArias

In other words, you can't yell out BS!, even though you'd like to...

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s18 seconds ago
"Travis you are not who you are supposed to be. You would be homeless if I told the Bishop." Martinez objects and asks for sidbar.

Typewritten notes of Dr Platt. JW reading. Keep getting to the part where W1 says TA breaks down and come brides in W1 that he'd been molested. JM objects again sidebar.

JM should be allowed to cross exam JA and this pathetic excuse for a judge needs to shut down all of this secret witness filth! How utterly unfair to the victim, Travis, that a vile, wretched little man is allowed to spew all of this sewage without being held accountable for his words! This isn't normal. Sherry has no clue about the law. And, by being so ignorant, she is torturing the Alexander family and Travis' loved ones.

We have a trial which consists of sidebars and breaks sprinkled occasionally with actual testimony. :gaah:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 30s31 seconds ago
A lot more jurors taking notes today. #JodiArias Another sidebar. At least they have time to catch up with their note taking.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 13s14 seconds ago
Willmott continues that Travis confides in the witness. Martinez objects again. Sidebar

Congrats on being able to see justice in the works.

Feel free to share anything you know we will be interested in. Like if you can spot JA ankle zapping bracelet. :)

Yeah like are her hands as huge in person as they look in photos?

From a nameless, faceless who-knows-who.

Oh, we know who it is- Marc McGee in New Zealand he's been outed by himself!! His picture is out there too.

JW continues reading typewritten notes by Dr. Platt based on interview with #1. "He starts to break down after #1 lays into him about DR and the photos. TA you are not who you are supposed to be. You would be homeless if I told the Bishop."

Hey they jury may have more compassion for Travis if he had been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13