Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TA says he was sexually molested at age 12. Based on that conversation, was it your understanding that TA admitted ownership of the photos? Yes.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 36s36 seconds ago
Willmott asking if Dr. Jeanine DeMarte responded to the raw data he provided. no.

Why would she? What a silly question.

Let's STOP for 1 minute and look at the defense case, as a whole. What have they done? 2 expert witnesses, neither of which are licensed in AZ, that all they did was read text messages and emails. They weren't here to assess either Jodi or travis, just to give their opinions. Read a few secret affidavits from people the jury can't even see. And then the day and a half of JA herself. Over a 3 month period. THREE MONTHS PEOPLE. Juan clearly showed both experts to be untruthful and biased. Sure, these lies hurt. But the only people who believe them are her cast of morons and her 18 supporters.

Shrug it off, I know the jury isn't buying what they're selling.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Part of statement- TA breaks down. TA confides in witness TA was sexually assaulted. This gave Geff a understanding that the *advertiser censored* was TA's

Cross should be allowed for hearsay!!! IMO..............or if not allowed, should be severely limited.

It'll be allowed but how much can it help when this piece of crap Dr will just say "I don't know, I don't know" to every question?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s25 seconds ago
Halfway through next question about communal computer, Martinez objects and asks for another sidebar.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s23 seconds ago
Willmott asks Dr. Geffner if it was his understanding those child *advertiser censored* images belonged to Travis on the BISHOP'S computer. #JodiArias

Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.

how does this even get in? we're not talking about his lying affidavit. This is from an interview given by someone in hiding and not under oath (for what little that's worth) to a person who's not on the stand being read by someone else. Hearsay is allowed, but it seems crazy that it can be 3-4 levels removed hearsay.

bbm

jsks

So disgusted that all of this is coming from someone too chickensh*&t to testify in person. Disgusting.

per beth

NOTE from Beth: Court is scheduled to be in session until 8 pm MT tonight in order to finish Geffner's testimony. After redirect, there are jury questions and follow up by the attorneys. Geffner may finish before 8 pm but if court goes until 8, I will not record a video tonight. I will, however, try to answer many questions on the Ask Beth page but those answers will only go to the person who asked them. Feel free to share your questions and answers in the comments section.

I dearly hope the Bishop or his wife testifies.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 31s31 seconds ago

Geffner and his associate both met with the secret affidavit witness.

Did Geffner believe Alexander to confess? Objection. Overruled. Yes.

So Geffner flew to New Zealand to meet with this lying ?

:gaah:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 31s31 seconds ago
Geffner and his associate both met with the secret affidavit witness. Did Geffner believe Alexander to confess? Objection. Overruled. Yes.

And when did TA do this "confessing"? January or December. It's all still an obvious lie since it all apparently centres around and event also involving Deanna in which Deanna was not there. Hope JM is allowed back up just to clarify that.

How does this even get in? We're not talking about his lying affidavit. This is from an interview given by someone in hiding and not under oath (for what little that's worth) to a person who's not on the stand being read by someone else. Hearsay is allowed, but it seems crazy that it can be 3-4 levels removed hearsay.

Evidently, this is the way the state of Arizona wants it. And, they have a perfect judge for such nonsense and unfairness. How many times is killing the victim over and over allowed? Seems to be how ever many times Sherry deems fair to Jodi....

Geff went thru Dr Platts statements/notes w/ W1. Geff is allowed to answer that TA admitted molestation at age 12 and that images were his. Another sidebar.

Ziggy.....please, any impressions of the jury's response listening to this? Besides note taking or not??

It'll be allowed but how much can it help when this piece of crap Dr will just say "I don't know, I don't know" to every question?

Oh....I meant allowed the person testifying to hearsay...."the secret NZ witness". Were these affidavits done under oath?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Part of statement- TA breaks down. TA confides in witness TA was sexually assaulted. This gave Geff a understanding that the *advertiser censored* was TA's

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

So is Geff testifying that b/c Travis was molested then the pics must be his?? :crazy:

when are we meant to finish today? im sure i read somewhere on twitter i think that they had arranged for people to stay up until 8pm this week?

Geff went thru Dr Platts statements/notes w/ W1. Geff is allowed to answer that TA admitted molestation at age 12 and that images were his. Another sidebar.

This is the sort of thing where language should be precise. Geff can't state it like it's a fact - There was an allegation it happened and he may believe the allegation ... but that doesn't change it from being an allegation.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 41s41 seconds ago
Sidebar over. Willmott asks if Bishop recalled communal computer having problems with pop-up *advertiser censored*. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader