Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Willmott brings up the Bishop had issues with the computer having *advertiser censored* pop up on it #jodiarias #3tvarias

anyone with half a brain cell will know this is BS. who in their right mind would look at ANY type of *advertiser censored* on their BISHOPS computer! :facepalm:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 19s20 seconds ago
Willmott asks Geffner he's aware that Bishop Parker had issues w/ *advertiser censored* pop-ups on the communal comp. Geffner says yes. #jodiarias

Let's STOP for 1 minute and look at the defense case, as a whole. What have they done? 2 expert witnesses, neither of which are licensed in AZ, that all they did was read text messages and emails. They weren't here to assess either Jodi or travis, just to give their opinions. Read a few secret affidavits from people the jury can't even see. And then the day and a half of JA herself. Over a 3 month period. THREE MONTHS PEOPLE. Juan clearly showed both experts to be untruthful and biased. Sure, these lies hurt. But the only people who believe them are her cast of morons and her 18 supporters.

Shrug it off, I know the jury isn't buying what they're selling.

:seeya: Well said ! I do hope the jury sees it as you do !

TA says he was sexually molested at age 12. Based on that conversation, was it your understanding that TA admitted ownership of the photos? Yes.
OMG! How is Juan going to counter, now that this is out in front of the jury that Geffner is claiming that the photos of kiddy *advertiser censored* are Travis's based on Marc McGee????

Willmott says in 2007 Travis again had issues with *advertiser censored* pop up on his computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

again on a communal computer.

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 10m 10 minutes ago

Willmott's being sneaky with her wording, trying to slip in certain things. Juan pounces on her. #jodiarias

0 replies 4 retweets 7 favorites
Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 13m 13 minutes ago

The jurors are watching the sidebar with interest. Lots of hand movements. Willmott looks unhappy.
0 replies 5 retweets 7 favorites

So Geffner flew to New Zealand to meet with this lying ?

:gaah:

Apparently. And with his co-worker Stephanie Platt it appears. What's up with that? Probably paid for by the state of Arizona. Although he also apparently gave a speech there.

:dunno:

MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
The witness was afraid to tell the Bishop what he had seen due to his upcoming wedding #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Willmott says in 2007 Travis again had issues with *advertiser censored* pop up on his computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

sureeeeee i believe him as much as i believed jodi's ninja story

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 41s41 seconds ago
Sidebar over. Willmott asks if Bishop recalled communal computer having problems with pop-up *advertiser censored*. Yes.

So geff actually interviewed the bishop?

Listening intently. Especially now with Geff being allowed to talk about W 1 not telling the bishop but dealing directly with TA and that bishop had had problems with computer. Now showing W1 statement re: DReed. Jury stoic but attentive

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Bishop said he never reported the *advertiser censored* incident because he was afraid it would effect him in the church. #JodiArias

Originally Posted by geevee
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 10s11 seconds ago
It's like a ping pong match in the #JodiArias sentencing retrial today. Rapid questions, rapid answers.

Ping pong?

I'd say we've moved from a chess match to a full-frontal assault.
Ok, how about the International Ping Pong Championship finals from Asia?

Is that a better ping pong visual? :D

W1 stmnt about time frame says there was no mistaken identity. Could have occurred at a different time based on info.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Witness #1 said it's no case of mistaken identity and he knows exactly what he saw and who it was #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Now onto Witness #1 knowing Deanna Reid and he'd be able to recognize her #jodiarias #3tvarias

can't wait for juan to rip these people a new a hole :angry:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
Willmott goes to the discrepancy in timing of walking in on Alexander manhandling Deanna Reid. Only time was error, Geffner says, not fact.

Hmmm, so the Bishop had a virus on his computer too!!!!! Who'd a thunk it?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Willmott brings up the Bishop had issues with the computer having *advertiser censored* pop up on it #jodiarias #3tvarias

anyone with half a brain cell will know this is BS. who in their right mind would look at ANY type of *advertiser censored* on their BISHOPS computer! :facepalm:

Whew, the THANKS button is back. I hope you're right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader