Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Bishop said he never reported the *advertiser censored* incident because he was afraid it would effect him in the church. #JodiArias
Yeah, like McGee would've been excommunicated and not allowed to get married, that's how it would've affected him.

McGee was afraid to tell the Bishop because it was his *advertiser censored*, not Travis's!!! Just when I thought I couldn't hate this guy more.

The things people will do for money. Disgusting

Yep I'm m sitting right behind her. The boys, the *advertiser censored*, - feel sorry for TA family. Seems irrelevant to any mitigating factors. I feel like TA is on trial. Good thing JM is a keen and quick defender of the victim.

how are you not feeling the need to throttle her :floorlaugh:

does she give off a creepy evil vibe? ive always thought i'd be totally creeped out around her

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

If the defense rests this afternoon I hope Juan immediately says, "The state calls Deanna Reid," before the judge even has a chance to say it's time for a recess.

Linking the photos from Josie's Posts above:

https://twitter.com/HenleMark/media

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 7m 7 minutes ago

Prosecutor #JuanMartinez (right) questions Dr. Robert Geffner during the #JodiArias retrial.

B8TtLAzCYAEucBs.jpg:large

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 8m 8 minutes ago

#JodiArias during the sentencing phase of her retrial Monday afternoon

B8Ts0uaCYAAjgGp.jpg:large

So her mitigating factor is, He was mean, and he liked little boys so I slept with him and gave him everything he wanted and then I killed him.

The ridiculousness of this.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Witness #1 said it's no case of mistaken identity and he knows exactly what he saw and who it was #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Now onto Witness #1 knowing Deanna Reid and he'd be able to recognize her #jodiarias #3tvarias

can't wait for juan to rip these people a new a hole :angry:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let JM introduce Witness #1's internet postings, where he says the exact opposite and that he NEVER saw Travis be physically abusive toward anyone!

The things people will do for money. Disgusting

Actually, I think McGee is in it for fame, trying to be Jodi's savior rather than money...
He only remembered this info (lies) after her trial.

I don't even want to see that evil psycho's face right now.

I don't post on here much, but I followed JA's trial and now this re-trial very intently and I'm about to throw my computer out the window right now. I'm SO angry that TA is being put on trial here. It's disgusting that this "mystery" witness is allowed to claim all these lies and not be cross-examined. It's just sickening - this shouldn't be allowed, period.

But I think we all need to remember that no matter what happens, Jodi is a convicted murderer and nothing will change that. Worst case scenario at this point is that she'll have to spend the rest of her life in prison. At least this isn't the guilt phase.

Right??

If the defense rests this afternoon I hope Juan immediately says, "The state calls Deanna Reid," before the judge even has a chance to say it's time for a recess.

Pretty sure as soon as all questions are completed for Geff, the court will be adjourned for the day. No one wants to be there at night unless absolutely necessary I'm sure.

MOO

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let JM introduce Witness #1's internet postings, where he says the exact opposite and that he NEVER saw Travis be physically abusive toward anyone!

Call Facebook and get his posting history!
Is this possible AZL? :(

I suspect the judge is going to give Juan a good deal of leeway after letting in non-affidavit testiphony from the secret witness.

Yeah, like McGee would've been excommunicated and not allowed to get married, that's how it would've affected him.

As opposed to lying in a criminal case. Isn't there "some" punishment for that?

Certainly not in Sherry's court, but perhaps with a higher up^^^^^^^^.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 8s9 seconds ago
A few more exhibits admitted by Willmott. Notes from psychologist. #jodiarias

Pretty sure as soon as all questions are completed for Geff, the court will be adjourned for the day. No one wants to be there at night unless absolutely necessary I'm sure.

MOO

Oh I know - I mean just to plant the seed in the juror's minds that as soon as it starts tomorrow Juan is going to smash that last round of lies.

I don't post on here much, but I followed JA's trial and now this re-trial very intently and I'm about to throw my computer out the window right now. I'm SO angry that TA is being put on trial here. It's disgusting that this "mystery" witness is allowed to claim all these lies and not be cross-examined. It's just sickening - this shouldn't be allowed, period.

But I think we all need to remember that no matter what happens, Jodi is a convicted murderer and nothing will change that. Worst case scenario at this point is that she'll have to spend the rest of her life in prison. At least this isn't the guilt phase.

Right??

I'm more angry for the Alexanders. Their brother is being dragged through the mud by lying cowards and they have to sit there and listen.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Psychologist #1- Notes says TA was on knees, Mbting, to young boys pictures on bed....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM