Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Bishop said he never reported the *advertiser censored* incident because he was afraid it would effect him in the church. #JodiArias

OMG are they kidding me? Where is he even getting this from???

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
It just could be a timing issue but he saw what he saw #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
Willmott goes to the discrepancy in timing of walking in on Alexander manhandling Deanna Reid. Only time was error, Geffner says, not fact.

He can remember it exactly, except not within 12 months of when it took place.

He gave a speech there in his professional capacity right around the time this witness was interviewed.

:seeya: Thank You ... I must have missed it ! And how convenient !

Oh, and let me guess: Was LaViolet there ? Samuels ? Jenny ? Lawrence ? Who did I miss ?

:gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
The witness was afraid to tell the Bishop what he had seen due to his upcoming wedding #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Willmott says in 2007 Travis again had issues with *advertiser censored* pop up on his computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

sureeeeee i believe him as much as i believed jodi's ninja story

Oh. Subtle . Child *advertiser censored* on bishop's computer and pop ups. Therefore popups on Travis' computer in 2007 must be child *advertiser censored*..

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Bishop said he never reported the *advertiser censored* incident because he was afraid it would effect him in the church. #JodiArias

Did this tweeter mean to say Bishop? Or did she mean to say witness #1? Has Geff interviewed the Bishop?

Onto masturbation accusation and notes of first female psychologist. Asking to move 843 into evidence JSs says approach.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
It just could be a timing issue but he saw what he saw #jodiarias #3tvarias

BRING ON DEANNA. He's doubled down on that lie. Give him double hell back.

and isn't there a thing called "consciousness of guilt"? I ask that cuz W#1 would only be afraid to talk to Bishop about computer *advertiser censored* if it was HIS! OMG, nobody thinks the jury is not going to see that. This is exhausting.

So W1 doesn't remember when he got married? He said it was before he got married!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
The witness was afraid to tell the Bishop what he had seen due to his upcoming wedding #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Willmott says in 2007 Travis again had issues with *advertiser censored* pop up on his computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

sureeeeee i believe him as much as i believed jodi's ninja story
McGee was afraid to tell the Bishop because it was his *advertiser censored*, not Travis's!!! Just when I thought I couldn't hate this guy more.

Unfortunately, looks like Jodi gets one more look at Deanna before she heads to Perryville. I'm sure she KNOWS how much pain this will cause Deanna, not only with her religion, her marriage, but with her memories of Travis. Jodi deserves much more than Perryville has to offer.

Who would you believe in court, Deanna or some nameless, faceless affidavit?

BRING ON DEANNA. He's doubled down on that lie. Give him double hell back.

Jodi would love that. She;d want Nurmi to Wilmont to ask her if she lied in court about them having sex when she lied to them in her interview. Yep that will go over real good.

Oh. Subtle . Child *advertiser censored* on bishop's computer and pop ups. Therefore popups on Travis' computer in 2007 must be child *advertiser censored*..

I guess we can assume, conveniently, that the computer in question has long been destroyed and replaced thanks to MM not bothering to come forward with this information for 14 years?

Ridiculous. If it can't be proven it shouldn't be presented. Mitigation phase or not. This is not mitigation anyway IMO.

Yep I'm m sitting right behind her. The boys, the *advertiser censored*, - feel sorry for TA family. Seems irrelevant to any mitigating factors. I feel like TA is on trial. Good thing JM is a keen and quick defender of the victim.

McGee was afraid to tell the Bishop because it was his *advertiser censored*, not Travis's!!! Just when I thought I couldn't hate this guy more.

i know,it really is a shame juan can't or didn't get the chance to cross this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM