Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want to see that evil psycho's face right now.

She's going for librarian Jodi again today- the one who will helpfully retrieve logged in info for you just by hitting the back button on the browser! Actually I think they did read my comments about putting her in pastels like Casey Anthony. Notice she's in baby blue today with sleeves rather than black??

I have to keep telling myself Juan will straighten this out. Someone will ask a question and Juan will be able to use it to show W1 is a sham and cant remember even though it was right before he got married. If I remember right, there was only a 3 month span between W1's gf being in the Bishops house and their marriage.

*advertiser censored* did not kill Travis Alexander Jodi Arais did - the *advertiser censored* is not an issue ..again

She must do that turn and smile thing for the cameras. Earlier sneaky juror said she turned and smiled at her family but they weren't even looking at her. She just likes to get her picture taken and knows that's the way to do it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let JM introduce Witness #1's internet postings, where he says the exact opposite and that he NEVER saw Travis be physically abusive toward anyone!

You see, that was the "brilliance" of convincing JSS the need for secret affidavits, in order to unmask this liar JM would have to show the postings with his real name attached, and that won't be allowed. The defense knew exactly where they were headed with this mystery witness baloney.

I'm torn between wanting her in the stand a d watching JM shred her into little teeny tiny bits and having her not take the stand just so this hateful spectacle can end sooner.

At the moment ending it sooner wins, hands down.

He can remember it exactly, except not within 12 months of when it took place.

Last week W1 supposedly was figuring time via his wife's journals. Does she lie in her journals too?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Handwritten notes says pictures not internet...7 year old boys #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 1m1 minute ago
Notes describe day #jodiarias walked in on TA with pictures of young boys. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Now Willmott goes to #jodiarias statements of Alexander masturbating to photos of young boys. Nothing in notes about photos on the internet.

I'm torn between wanting her in the stand a d watching JM shred her into little teeny tiny bits and having her not take the stand just so this hateful spectacle can end sooner.

At the moment ending it sooner wins, hands down.

I just want things to end. If Juan's closing and the autopsy photos do not convince the jurors to vote for death then nothing else will.

I hope the tortured face of Travis Alexander haunts JA and her enablers....including Sherry....forever. But, probably not. They are saying he is a vile child molester. Needed killing. I can't believe the evil that is being allowed in that courtroom....

Going over first female psychologists notes both typed and handwritten about masturbation and pic of boys. Now going on to Q Geff about Jodi making up intruder story - approach.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Psychological Evaluation- The expert talks about why Jodi made up the story
Juan wants an approach- sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
The letter from #Jodiarias to TA's family
Willmott says Jodi gave up that story and admitted she was the one that killed Travis

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Willmott asks did #Jodiarias disavow the ninja story and confess she killed Alexander? Yes. Why did she make it up? Objection. Sidebar.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 35s35 seconds ago
I remind everyone that "witness #1" posted on FB that he NEVER witnessed TA being physical with a woman. http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/01/jodi-arias-more-lies-exposed-from.html … #jodiarias

And here I thought (silly me) that THIS part of the trial would be about JODI and saving HER life not about TRAVIS who is already DEAD. :doh:

Last week whoever writes for Court Chatter said he/she had talked with someone who knows Marc McGee. The person to whom he talked said that McGee had told him about Travis, but he stated that Travis and McGee were never close and that Travis would have never confessed anything like that to McGee.

we can all tell you why she made it up...she obviously didn't want to end up in prison? DUH

You see, that was the "brilliance" of convincing JSS the need for secret affidavits, in order to unmask this liar JM would have to show the postings with his real name attached, and that won't be allowed. The defense knew exactly where they were headed with this mystery witness baloney.

They could block his name out, easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members