Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is hurting right now.

It's almost done. And I firmly believe none of the jurors will take anything any of these witnesses seriosuly, especially when they don't have the balls to come testify themselves.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 54s55 seconds ago
If these jurors r ever called 4jury duty again all they should EVER have 2say is that they were a #JodiArias juror-should get them off 4life

Can you imagine being the Alexanders right now? Having to hear this ******** in front of anyone based on a word of a ****ing psycho who's hiding in New Zealand that can't be cross examined? This is sick!

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 4m 4 minutes ago

Alexander sisters still shaking their heads. They seem pissed. Samantha just went to the little room with somebody.
0 replies 2 retweets 4 favorites

Who can blame them. Just reading this hateful garbage makes my skin crawl and my blood pressure rise

Only time he asked for additional signature because she disclosed it to other than health provider (JM). DDM refus d to sign and court ordered he turn it over. All jurors taking notes.

OF COURSE she disclosed it to JM< THE PROSECUTOR. He is the one that hired her to do the testing FFS. Is he being serious right now?

JSS had Jw hand her papers. Looks like she is reading the notes. Wish I could read lips direct view of convo at bench.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 46 seconds ago
TA broke down crying when photo's were mentioned & Wit #1 said "TA you will be homeless if I tell the bishop..." sidebar Juan is objecting

you know what i have gathered from all this,if these 'witnesses' (i use that term very loosely) were so sure of their testimony (read lies) they wouldn't be afraid to do it in public

Is JM going to be able to re-cross with this carpolla getting in front of the jury?

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper · 22s23 seconds ago
Just when you think we are about to make some progress, another sidebar. #JodiArias
----

We'll be here till midnight.

We have a trial which consists of sidebars and breaks sprinkled occasionally with actual testimony. :gaah:

That is why I can only check in once in a while. The first time was bad enough this time is just all crap.. IMO

I'm going to go ahead and keep my faith that this jury is smart enough to see through all the lies and believe nothing from JA and her team of well I'll keep what I call them to myself.

How does this even get in? We're not talking about his lying affidavit. This is from an interview given by someone in hiding and not under oath (for what little that's worth) to a person who's not on the stand being read by someone else. Hearsay is allowed, but it seems crazy that it can be 3-4 levels removed hearsay.

Can you imagine being the Alexanders right now? Having to hear this ******** in front of anyone based on a word of a ****ing psycho who's hiding in New Zealand that can't be cross examined? This is sick!

Cross should be allowed for hearsay!!! IMO..............or if not allowed, should be severely limited.

Maybe the defense decided since they were getting wiped out anyway that they might as well wrap and use that in their appeals: "We were forced to cut our case short because our client was unable to testify privately due to her fear of reprisal and the fact that our remaining witnesses won't even return our calls ever since the prosecutor blatantly violated the court's order by stating witness #1's name three times in open court. Not only did this misconduct put client #1's life in danger, it also puts Ms Arias's life in danger because she cannot fully present her mitigation. The solution is to remove the death penalty and sanction the prosecutor heavily. As an alternative, the court could remove the death penalty only."

JA may not be, as LKN put it, "fully actualized mitigation [sic]", but she is definitely fully actualized evil incarnate.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 31s31 seconds ago
Geffner and his associate both met with the secret affidavit witness. Did Geffner believe Alexander to confess? Objection. Overruled. Yes.

Geff went thru Dr Platts statements/notes w/ W1. Geff is allowed to answer that TA admitted molestation at age 12 and that images were his. Another sidebar.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 24s25 seconds ago
Halfway through next question about communal computer, Martinez objects and asks for another sidebar.

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper · 22s23 seconds ago
Willmott asks Dr. Geffner if it was his understanding those child *advertiser censored* images belonged to Travis on the BISHOP'S computer. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader